My height success despite having Manlet parents

5,11 is short. My dad is 5,7 my mom is 5,5 and iam 6ft - dont act like thats special
Jfl nigga a real 5’11 unfrauded afternoon height is not short. I feel average at worst sometimes slightly above average. Just a bunch of lying manlets that inflate height

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
So I’m currently 17.5 and 179-80 cm/ 5’10.5-11 depending on the time of day. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1.

I hit my growth spurt at 13 when I was 4’10 and grew to 5’5. Then between the ages of 14-15 I gymcelled hard and ended up only growing an inch. DONT GYMCELL IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I’m almost 100% sure I missed out on an inch or 2 from this. Keep in mind I had a full beard at 14. At 15.5 I stopped working out and starting living a sedentary lifestyle and I ate like a fatty. I needed up growing from 5’6.5- my current height now from this.

Stuff I think helped
1. As I said before, don’t fucking gymcell until you’re 18.
2. Supplements such as vitamin D and calcium do help( I saw increased growth when I took these)
3. Sprinting and sauna is cope
4. Sleep is very important get sleep gummies if u have to.
5. Stretching helps too( tadasana + sleep stretching)
6. I gained half an inch by fixing my anterior pelvic tilt
7. High protein is a must. I took increased protein amounts during my growth period.

This is more of a motivation thread than a guide. Fuck all the people telling manlets to rope.

If I could do it, you could do it too. Don’t give up manlets.
Cope. You just got lucky. You didn't do anything ground breaking

and nothing new was said

So I’m currently 17.5 and 179-80 cm/ 5’10.5-11 depending on the time of day. My dad is 5’3 and my mom is 5’1.

I hit my growth spurt at 13 when I was 4’10 and grew to 5’5. Then between the ages of 14-15 I gymcelled hard and ended up only growing an inch. DONT GYMCELL IT IS NOT WORTH IT. I’m almost 100% sure I missed out on an inch or 2 from this. Keep in mind I had a full beard at 14. At 15.5 I stopped working out and starting living a sedentary lifestyle and I ate like a fatty. I needed up growing from 5’6.5- my current height now from this.

Stuff I think helped
1. As I said before, don’t fucking gymcell until you’re 18.
2. Supplements such as vitamin D and calcium do help( I saw increased growth when I took these)
3. Sprinting and sauna is cope
4. Sleep is very important get sleep gummies if u have to.
5. Stretching helps too( tadasana + sleep stretching)
6. I gained half an inch by fixing my anterior pelvic tilt
7. High protein is a must. I took increased protein amounts during my growth period.

This is more of a motivation thread than a guide. Fuck all the people telling manlets to rope.

If I could do it, you could do it too. Don’t give up manlets.
How much have u slept when you were still in puberty per night

How much have u slept when you were still in puberty per night
Around 9-10 hours. Was able to get a lot of sleep cause it was quarentine(covid virus breakout)

• +1
Around 9-10 hours. Was able to get a lot of sleep cause it was quarentine(covid virus breakout)
so Covid was the time when you grew most noticeably? after that there was no growth or no

• +1
Reactions: Accelerator
so Covid was the time when you grew most noticeably? after that there was no growth or no
I had my growth spurt doing covid but I still grew decent amount after too( near 6-7 inches in covid from 4’11- 5’6) then also grew like 4-5 inches periodically after that

• +1