Heightcel = IQcel JFL

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Study finds genetic link between height and IQ
Behavior Genetics March 2014, Volume 44, Issue 2, pp 91-96. DOI: 10.1007/s10519-014-9644-z

JFLJFLJFLJLFJFLJLFJLFJFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLL
Inside The Nba Laughing GIF by NBA on TNT - Find & Share on GIPHY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: grimy, Deleted member 7785 and Hightwolf
whenever I see short people or women in academia I'm just so sad for them

as it is obvious that they dont possess the brainpower to achieve anything worthwhile

if your physical stature is that stunted, your brain is probably too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jfbjfb, Deleted member 2012, Tyronecell and 9 others
"The research team also claim that 70 percent of the genetic differences they found regarding IQ and height could be attributed to genetic factors—the rest could be chalked up to environment"
Interesting.

Also interesting is that they looked at dna so no environmental factors play a role I assume. Because of course better environment = = and better environment = higher iq.

• +1
Reactions: Copium and WadlowMaxxing
I have never seen a short man with anything higher than room temperature iq

as it is obvious that they dont possess the brainpower to achieve anything worthwhile

B.S

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copium, Joe Yabuki and Deleted member 6892

Although genetic link assumes environment wasn't involved

Bruh if you thought about it for more than two seconds you'd realize that shorter people are more likely to be malnourished niggas from third world countries with stunted development, while taller people are generally in first world and receive good nutrition and education

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Tyronecell, thecaste and 7 others
life is endless pain for manlets

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 11748, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Bruh if you thought about it for more than two seconds you'd realize that shorter people are more likely to be malnourished niggas from third world countries with stunted development, while taller people are generally in first world and receive good nutrition and education
genetic link = not enviromental

"The research team also claim that 70 percent of the genetic differences they found regarding IQ and height could be attributed to genetic factors—the rest could be chalked up to environment"

remember that niggers and spanish people tend to be shorter and also low IQ
its needed to check only white people of different heights for that
also asians are way shorter then whites, and have higher IQ in average

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, TheEndHasNoEnd, SOS-Sonic and 1 other person
Herman Goering wasnt tall and he was high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste and Deleted member 9670
This is legit as fuck.

Back when i was in middle school, i was among the taller guys, it was a low quality ghetto school in a low socioeconomic status-area.

Then in high school, i went to a good prep school in the inner city, and suddenly i found myself getting heightmogged brutally, i went from being maybe 70-80th percentile height to the 3rd shortest guy in my class at 182 cm. pretty much everyone was above 190cm.

Wherever intelligent people congregate, the average height will increase.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
There's a 6' 5" ogre in my school who literally has no brain. Although he may be an exception to the rule JFL....

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Babyblackcarrot
genetic link = not enviromental

I agree, it probably is, but to play devil's advocate, Scarr-Rowe theory is a thing. It means essentially: Genes play a bigger role, when you are better nutrioned. When you eat enough, etc. and you can reach your best genetic potential.

you mean goebbels?

goering was of average height

Goering was high IQ and Goebbels was aswell.
Pretty much all high-ranking members of the NSDAP were high IQ

Attachments

• DBaOr6rXoAAMKG3.jpg
    DBaOr6rXoAAMKG3.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 34
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and WadlowMaxxing
Stupid greycel, you are like 10 years behind.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11295
What if you are tall for your family but the family is short? Would that mean the tall person of the short family is high IQ?

Ropefuel for manlets

what about asians....

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Goering was high IQ and Goebbels was aswell.
Pretty much all high-ranking members of the NSDAP were high IQ
if hess had an IQ of 120 I'll eat my shit. dude was a retard

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
iq and sexual partners are negatively correlated so lifefuel for manlets

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Now manlets can’t even cope with intellectual superiority. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
This is legit as fuck.

Back when i was in middle school, i was among the taller guys, it was a low quality ghetto school in a low socioeconomic status-area.

Then in high school, i went to a good prep school in the inner city, and suddenly i found myself getting heightmogged brutally, i went from being maybe 70-80th percentile height to the 3rd shortest guy in my class at 182 cm. pretty much everyone was above 190cm.

Wherever intelligent people congregate, the average height will increase.
What fucking country are you from wtaf

If a study found a link to being black and lower IQ, and they speculated it was 70% genetic, it would be completely unacceptable. It’s over; no one likes us manlets.

This study sounds ridiculously flawed and probably provides the depth of a medium sized puddle, but I'm 100% in agreement with the conclusion, since I'm tall myself.

I’m too lazy to read. Is this gender, race, and genetic disorder controlled? If not, it’s bullshit to make any confident conclusion from it.