Heightmax discussion: Vertebral vs. Long Bone closure from estrogen

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
This is an area of heughtmaxxing completely untouched upon even in the glory days of Dyorotic2

We all know the mechanism of growth of the long bone is through malleable cartilage on the end of the bone that then turns into new bone called the epiphyseal plate

So common heightmaxxing knowledge tells us to take an aromatase inhibitor in order to block the lead factor of growth plate senescence: estrogen.

However there is no such malleable cartilage with a tangible start and end to its growth: the vertebrae.

The vertebrae is not classified as a “long bone” only the limb bones like the arms and the legs.

The vertebrae is described to not have any stage of “epiphyseal fusion” which is very confusing to me

An example of a patient with aromatase deficiency, he is very tall (6’6) but most of that height comes from his legs

Additionally something scary that potentiates an AI’s negative effect on vertebral height:
“We conclude that AI therapy during prepuberty or early puberty may predispose to vertebral deformities, which probably reflect impaired vertebral body growth rather than impaired bone quality and compression fractures.”

So what is estradiol’s effect on vertebral height? I note that acromegalic patients have very large sitting heights, but that is from IGF 1 excess not aromatase deficiency, even though theoretically the two have similar effects

@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy
GANDY PLEASE RESPOND MY BROTHER WE NEED U AND UR KNOWLEDGE

@AscendingHero
@6foot2_17y0
@SexuallyAbusive
@Alibaba69
@FreakkForLife
@Bitchwhipper2

Tag more ppl yall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Growth Plate, AscendingHero and 7 others
HENRY WHERE YOU AT

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
This is an area of heughtmaxxing completely untouched upon even in the glory days of Dyorotic2

We all know the mechanism of growth of the long bone is through malleable cartilage on the end of the bone that then turns into new bone called the epiphyseal plate
View attachment 1578362

So common heightmaxxing knowledge tells us to take an aromatase inhibitor in order to block the lead factor of growth plate senescence: estrogen.

However there is no such malleable cartilage with a tangible start and end to its growth: the vertebrae.

View attachment 1578372

The vertebrae is not classified as a “long bone” only the limb bones like the arms and the legs.

The vertebrae is described to not have any stage of “epiphyseal fusion” which is very confusing to me

View attachment 1578382
An example of a patient with aromatase deficiency, he is very tall (6’6) but most of that height comes from his legs

Additionally something scary that potentiates an AI’s negative effect on vertebral height:
“We conclude that AI therapy during prepuberty or early puberty may predispose to vertebral deformities, which probably reflect impaired vertebral body growth rather than impaired bone quality and compression fractures.”

So what is estradiol’s effect on vertebral height? I note that acromegalic patients have very large sitting heights, but that is from IGF 1 excess not aromatase deficiency, even though theoretically the two have similar effects

@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy

@AscendingHero
@6foot2_17y0
@SexuallyAbusive
@Alibaba69
@FreakkForLife
@Bitchwhipper2

Tag more ppl yall
Don’t know much about this but.

1. Cartilaginous plates on contact surfaces of vertebral bodies with intervertebral discs are genetically parts of vertebral bodies, not of the discs. 2. During ontogenesis and growth period of life typical growth (epiphyseal) cartilages with all layers described on growth cartilages of long bones are formed on the surface of these cartilaginous plates facing the vertebral bodies. 3. From the point of view of its growth, the vertebral body should be considered to be a long bone. 4. Unlike other long bones of the skeleton, vertebral body epiphyses never ossify, and after the end of the growth period of life they are reduced into thin plates of hyaline cartilage which are situated between vertebral body and intervertebral disc

I wonder if E2 drives the Conversion into hyaline cartilage like in long bones it drives it into ossification.

I would say it does because low estrogen levels are associated with spinal disc damage possibly from a reduced hyaline cartilage presence

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Preoximerianas and TeenAscender

View attachment 1578362

View attachment 1578372

View attachment 1578382

@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy
@Henry_Gandy

@AscendingHero
@6foot2_17y0
@SexuallyAbusive
@Alibaba69
@FreakkForLife
@Bitchwhipper2

Tag more ppl yall
we don't even know how the vertebrae grows, the only explanation is various different growth factors all acting upon it

• Hmm...
Reactions: TeenAscender
we don't even know how the vertebrae grows, the only explanation is various different growth factors all acting upon it
2781698 1646538920490

me looking for who asked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Deleted member 2729, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
@/data/avatars/s/4/4946.jpg?1625507724 @Henry_Gandy
@ /data/avatars/s/4/4946.jpg?1625507724 @Henry_Gandy
not sure why ur even tagging that guy

this same retard unironically made a thread about bonesmashing ur heels to grow taller and said u could gain 3+ inches from it

also conjured some shitty height stack based off of a nigerian scammer named xcrunner that never worked for anybody

literal shit for brained monkey

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mafiaboy, Cope>rope and 4 others
not sure why ur even tagging that guy

this same retard unironically made a thread about bonesmashing ur heels to grow taller and said u could gain 3+ inches from it

also conjured some shitty height stack based off of a nigerian scammer named xcrunner that never worked for anybody

literal shit for brained monkey
Is heightmaxxing all a sham?

Is heightmaxxing all a sham?
50/50, heightmaxxing isnt a sham if you consider 3-6cm gains on adult height starting from hard heightrmaxxing at 14, study after study shows it

but heightmaxxing might not even work for non short ppl and if it does, its not like its gonna be a night and day difference in the treatment u get from girls from being say 187cm vs 190cm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and SubhumanCurrycel
tbh im gonna delete my account and lurk sounds like a good idea i know about everything i need to know tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and SubhumanCurrycel
@ht-normie-ascending do you have any knowledge on this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Not really. Do you have the link to the research paper? I’ve seen this touched upon but nothing close to conclusive.
no, i wish there was a research paper on estradiol effect on epiphyseal cartilage of the spine

@Henry_Gandy @ht-normie-ascending @AscendingHero I have an inversion table collecting dust in the garage, is there any use to using it at all (could it improve posture) or is it completely worthless and doesnt nothing in the context of posture

no, i wish there was a research paper on estradiol effect on epiphyseal cartilage of the spine

@Henry_Gandy @ht-normie-ascending @AscendingHero I have an inversion table collecting dust in the garage, is there any use to using it at all (could it improve posture) or is it completely worthless and doesnt nothing in the context of posture
It's legit, go use it

Personally i havent used one but i've heard good things about it

@TheEndHasNoEnd

• +1
If only Mario would let me in that server, the knowledge I would have.....

@Henry_Gandy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive, Deleted member 4946 and TeenAscender
tbh im gonna delete my account and lurk sounds like a good idea i know about everything i need to know tbh
That is the epitome of abused dog+ retarded

Just delete your account but still rot here and miss out on all the perks of actually being registered on this site jfl

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625
That is the epitome of abused dog+ retarded

Just delete your account but still rot here and miss out on all the perks of actually being registered on this site jfl
it is a cost benefit analysis

sure be registered on this site and be able to ask questions while having an outlet to rot and shitpost

or

give urself a deadline to get as much info in order to eliminate mental masturbation while losing that ability to ask questions

ofc if i were to delete my acc i would remove myself the possibility to go on this site

im deleting my account in the next 3 years though thats for sure

it is a cost benefit analysis

sure be registered on this site and be able to ask questions while having an outlet to rot and shitpost

or

give urself a deadline to get as much info in order to eliminate mental masturbation while losing that ability to ask questions

ofc if i were to delete my acc i would remove myself the possibility to go on this site

im deleting my account in the next 3 years though thats for sure
JFL just log out, imagine being so abused u can flee from the presence of incels

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK and UglyGod360
JFL just log out, imagine being so abused u can flee from the presence of incels
so once youve ascended and have settled w ur gigastacy, u will still post on here with the intent of looksmaxxing even once you've maxxed out and know everything u need to know?

wdym being so abused which causes u to flee

It's legit, go use it

Personally i havent used one but i've heard good things about it

@TheEndHasNoEnd
jfl at that retard too

nigga literally SHRUNK, going from 5'6.67 to 5'6.4

march 2021:
2570304 firefox BlE0xXqv8U

sept 2021:
2570311 ShareX akvVRvXi0n

Adln6eXy o

nice fucking "secret" height stack retards

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Inscol, TeenAscender and AscendingHero
  • JFL
@SexuallyAbusive what are you doing to looksmaxx, how has ur maxxing gone?

iirc you were very prominet on other psl forums and high iq asf

update me bro
lmfao he does not give a shit probably :lul:

if im not mistaken he thinks heightmaxxing is complete cope

• JFL
@Alibaba69 where u at cuh

• JFL
If only Mario would let me in that server, the knowledge I would have.....

@Henry_Gandy
trust me homie, you arent missing out on anything

@Alibaba69 and I completely fucking destroyed that server. its a literal ghost town now, I was just in there a few months ago

this is the exact same server full of copers that I exposed last year:

2 fucking years of heightmaxing research and 3 "secret stacks" later, nobody fucking grew. pretty sure the average height of everyone in that server is 5'6-5'7 max
Goodfellas laughing

oh btw, if you still think there's any "knowledge" that you're missing out on, I archived their entire server:

this shit is so fucking pathetic, lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, johncruz12345, Inscol and 4 others

@Alibaba69 and I completely fucking destroyed that server. its a literal ghost town now, I was just in there a few months ago

2 fucking years of heightmaxing research and 3 "secret stacks" later, nobody fucking grew. pretty sure the average height of everyone in that server is 5'6-5'7 max
View attachment 1579916

oh btw, if you still think there's any "knowledge" that you're missing out on, I archived their entire server:

GOAT

you hear that @AscendingHero ?

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and SexuallyAbusive

View attachment 1579916

GOAT user, a true GOAT

mirin posts

• +1

View attachment 1579916

My nigga why did u block me on discord lmao sorry for the redundant questions, just wondering if you were alive

Wait are you referring to the server with mario and all them?

views on bmn and ky?

• JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive

View attachment 1579916

GTFINH @Henry_Gandy :lul:

• JFL
My nigga why did u block me on discord lmao sorry for the redundant questions, just wondering if you were alive

Wait are you referring to the server with mario and all them?

views on bmn and ky?
lmfao was that you? thought it was just some random fucking retard. sorry I blocked u I just get these kinds of messages all the time. shit gets on my fucking nerves

btw the shit about me increasing my clavicles by drinking raw milk was just me fucking around. me and my boy were going around gaslighting people telling them retarded shit like raw milk, mewing and bonesmashing worked :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad and TeenAscender
lmfao was that you? thought it was just some random fucking retard. sorry I blocked u I just get these kinds of messages all the time. shit gets on my fucking nerves

View attachment 1579929

btw the shit about me increasing my clavicles by drinking raw milk was just me fucking around. me and my boy were going around gaslighting people telling them retarded shit like raw milk, mewing and bonesmashing worked :lul:
im gonna make a vc with you, @Henry_Gandy and @AscendingHero right now :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
both cope, never worked for anyone. never will.
Lmao @Henry_Gandy got something to say

Also unban me im Zizou#8602 , you blocked me saying 'blocked retard" lmfao caged hard, chill man, unblock me

@SexuallyAbusive

• JFL

Also unban me im Zizou#8602 , you blocked me saying 'blocked retard" lmfao caged hard, chill man, unblock me

@SexuallyAbusive
idk why you keep tagging that shitskin

we literally kicked him out of the heightmaxing discord because he was so fucking unbearably retarded

nigga really sat there with a straight face and told people to bonesmash their fucking heels to grow taller
Tyson

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender

@SexuallyAbusive
noone's tried bmn, only one is trying KY but we already know the results will only impact final height

• +1
noone's tried bmn, only one is trying KY but we already know the results will only impact final height
You plan on trying bmn+ ky right? please tell me ur resutls on it, when do u plan on running it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and TeenAscender
idk why you keep tagging that shitskin

we literally kicked him out of the heightmaxing discord because he was so fucking unbearably retarded

nigga really sat there with a straight face and told people to bonesmash their fucking heels to grow taller
View attachment 1579939
sendd discord

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
You plan on trying bmn+ ky right? please tell me ur resutls on it, when do u plan on running it?
KY, later this year BMN-111 like really late this year or next year

• +1
KY, later this year BMN-111 like really late this year or next year
Isnt vosotoride expensive?
I have read that 1 vial goes for 900$
Also,is Si wu Tang extract legit for pi3k and height?

• JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
bump, any of yall mothafuckas know how estrogen effects vertebral growth plates?

bump, any of yall mothafuckas know how estrogen effects vertebral growth plates?
Vertebral growth plates are actually rings of epiphysis also called as epiphyseal rings,these rings are present on either side of each vertebral bone,these rings are cartilaganeous and divide and add length by to vertebral bones,this is how vertebral bones grow.

Slowly,estrogen acts on these bones and causes the fusion of these rings with the vertebral body thus eliminating their distinct identity thus removing any potential prospects of growth in spine.

What’s bmn and ky?
Bmn111 is vosotoride And cGMP agonist and ky is ky19382,a cxxc5 Inhibitor,no need to get into that,hgh+igf1 lr3 would make u talelr if ur plates are open

• +1
He literally has the same exact proportions as me

Obviously there is something wrong with me. Even the males shorter than me in my family have longer torsos + every adult female in my family have longer torsos than me. I never seen anyone else that literally gets torsomogged by every adult female in his family. That's just ridiculous