heightmaxing for closed growth plates (stack: c60)

M

Mr_wax

Iron
In 2012, the longecity forum user grew after supplementation with c60 carbon. The Stack has been changed many times and it has never been successful for anyone.
The author speculates the the height increase may be due to “C60 is used with stearic acid to increase the pool of stem cells.” “C60 stimulates mitochondria, and mitochondrial activity drives the activity of stem cells.” C60 is also used as a matrix for cartilage transplants according to Biodegradable polymers in chondrogenesis of human articular chondrocytes,
In 2021, another man growth with a combination of C60 carbon with bpc157 and leucine.

First thread (2018)

Results: When I first tried C60 in 2012 I noted hair regrowth that filled in a bald spot to about 50% of the density of the rest of my hair. This faded slowly over a period of a year, and while there was some variability over the succeeding years, it seemed that something had changed, as if some easily stimulated stem cells had been used up. I noted physical changes as well, with my shoe size increasing from 9.5 to 10.5 over those years and my height increasing by one inch. The rate of these changes was slowing (with my use of C60 amounting to around 50-100mg/year), but are now increasing again, and the bald spot is filling in. It’s not to the point it was in 2012, but it’s better than at any point since then. I have also used a fusion mix topically, and this may have added to the hair regrowth. I can’t say for certain which is more responsible, as I did both oral and topical.

New thread (2021)

I went to look at shoes recently and after being a 10.5 for my adult life I'm now measuring an 11.

I would love to get a comparative x-ray done. 2 years ago I broke my 2nd metatarsal so my foot doctor has an old x-ray.
What is interesting is that when I look at my hands they are all proportioned exactly like pre growth. Meaning its as if my hands were put in a copy machine set at say 12% larger. But they are definitely much larger. As I said, my wedding ring now only fits my pinky finger. Gloves that used to fit my fingers are now too short. But even the nails grew in a proportioned manner.
Also 2 years ago I was told that I periodontal disease and some receding gums. My last month appointment they told me I don't have periodontal disease and my guns have grown back some and healed even though I haven't changed my oral care routine.

There are several studies that study that fullerene can induce cartilage differentiation and prevent cartilage destruction.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcel2002, hattrick, Constantin Denis and 24 others
bookmarked, bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Sounds legit,,,BUT I DON'T THINK IT WILL WORK AFTER FUSION

thoughts?

@AcneScars @ShowerMaxxing @ManletEater @SexuallyAbusive @turkproducer @pizza

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, Alexanderr, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others

thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcel2002, MrGentleman, It'snotover and 5 others

Dude what if it's legit , you are a manlet ,come on man jfl

Lmao there’s no way to reopen closed E plates

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, TakaTeo and 189
Does this increase height or only bone thickness?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
In 2012, the longecity forum user grew after supplementation with c60 carbon. The Stack has been changed many times and it has never been successful for anyone.
The author speculates the the height increase may be due to “C60 is used with stearic acid to increase the pool of stem cells.” “C60 stimulates mitochondria, and mitochondrial activity drives the activity of stem cells.” C60 is also used as a matrix for cartilage transplants according to Biodegradable polymers in chondrogenesis of human articular chondrocytes,
In 2021, another man growth with a combination of C60 carbon with bpc157 and leucine.
I'm assuming c60 carbon (buckminsterfullerene) is for increasing cartilage growth through stem cell differentiation, the bpc is used to convert cartilage into bone (healing process) and the leucine as a vasodilator for increased blood flow to allow the bpc to have a more pronounced and faster effect.

It looks interesting but the mechanism by which it works seems almost similar to using hgh and glucosamine as a closed platecel, (creating more cartilage that then turns to bone) which would mean it would have an effect, albeit negligible on height due to the fact that growth plates won't allow much growth via cartilage turning to bone when they're fused. It would on the other hand have a far more signifcant effect on things like feet and hand size, nose size, ear size etc. as these areas are mainly cartilage.

Unfortunately the body of evidence on this is pitifully small (the jews want to keep the manlets short lol) so it's hard to really come up with anything conclusive. I wonder however if there are any manlets/heightfrauders on this forum with closed plates who are willing to hardmaxx (@thecel and @Amnesia spring to mind) who would be willing to run this stack for a few months. On the plus side there doesn't appear to be any negative side effects.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Sanguinius, Deleted member 2729, thereallegend and 17 others
I mean if you can source a legit supplier.. most of it is garbage and likely harmful or so I've heard

I mean if you can source a legit supplier.. most of it is garbage and likely harmful or so I've heard
For the correct preparation of C60, the following must be observed:

1. Stirring should be done WITHOUT ACCESS OF OXYGEN AND LIGHT (even red). Otherwise, TOXIC EPOXIES will form in the oil. It turns out OIL with EPOXY GROUPS. The container for cooking must be completely opaque, there must be nitrogen inside the flask. On the surface of fullerenes, heterogeneous catalysis of C = C bonds occurs with the participation of oxygen dissolved in oil.
2. The degree of crystallinity of C60 should be 99.5% (99.0% has more impurities, 99.9% dissolves worse due to the high degree of crystallinity). An ordered molecular lattice makes it impossible to effectively dissolve fullerenes.
3. You need to know how much antioxidants (oleorupein and hydroxytyrosol) were in the olive oil that the researchers used. If they take oil that is low in these antioxidants, the results will be different. C60 is thought to facilitate the delivery of antioxidants to mitochondria.
4. It is necessary to stir the C60 in EVOO for 2 weeks until the correct color (dissolution) is achieved.

• +1
Reactions: oldcel2002, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 13754
For the correct preparation of C60, the following must be observed:

1. Stirring should be done WITHOUT ACCESS OF OXYGEN AND LIGHT (even red). Otherwise, TOXIC EPOXIES will form in the oil. It turns out OIL with EPOXY GROUPS. The container for cooking must be completely opaque, there must be nitrogen inside the flask. On the surface of fullerenes, heterogeneous catalysis of C = C bonds occurs with the participation of oxygen dissolved in oil.
2. The degree of crystallinity of C60 should be 99.5% (99.0% has more impurities, 99.9% dissolves worse due to the high degree of crystallinity). An ordered molecular lattice makes it impossible to effectively dissolve fullerenes.
3. You need to know how much antioxidants (oleorupein and hydroxytyrosol) were in the olive oil that the researchers used. If they take oil that is low in these antioxidants, the results will be different. C60 is thought to facilitate the delivery of antioxidants to mitochondria.
4. It is necessary to stir the C60 in EVOO for 2 weeks until the correct color (dissolution) is achieved.
yeah good luck with that. most of this is made in chink "labs" :feelskek: the rest by sleazy get rich quick fuckers who don't care what sort of toxic waste they are peddling :Comfy:

yeah good luck with that. most of this is made in chink "labs" :feelskek: the rest by sleazy get rich quick fuckers who don't care what sort of toxic waste they are peddling :Comfy:
sourcing the chemicals isnt the problem. they just dont work for the purpose of heightmaxing like these retards think. I was able to source LPP from a U.S.A. based lab and it included a chromatography report. the result? $350 down the drain without any height growth. C60 will be no different. none of this shit works.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, chadferguson and 189
sourcing the chemicals isnt the problem. they just dont work for the purpose of heightmaxing like these retards think. I was able to source LPP from a U.S.A. based lab and it included a chromatography report. the result? $350 down the drain without any height growth. C60 will be no different. none of this shit works.
meh that's a given. that isn't even the supposed benefit of c60. still it looks like one of the more legit supps but again, I have doubts about sourcing and quality. unless you can recommend a good one? I have searched a year ago and only found dubious sellers

I'm assuming c60 carbon (buckminsterfullerene) is for increasing cartilage growth through stem cell differentiation, the bpc is used to convert cartilage into bone (healing process) and the leucine as a vasodilator for increased blood flow to allow the bpc to have a more pronounced and faster effect.

It looks interesting but the mechanism by which it works seems almost similar to using hgh and glucosamine as a closed platecel, (creating more cartilage that then turns to bone) which would mean it would have an effect, albeit negligible on height due to the fact that growth plates won't allow much growth via cartilage turning to bone when they're fused. It would on the other hand have a far more signifcant effect on things like feet and hand size, nose size, ear size etc. as these areas are mainly cartilage.

Unfortunately the body of evidence on this is pitifully small (the jews want to keep the manlets short lol) so it's hard to really come up with anything conclusive. I wonder however if there are any manlets/heightfrauders on this forum with closed plates who are willing to hardmaxx (@thecel and @Amnesia spring to mind) who would be willing to run this stack for a few months. On the plus side there doesn't appear to be any negative side effects.
is glucosamine useful for an openplatecel like me? Thanks. What use would it have?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Lolcel and SexuallyAbusive

I can look into this at some point, I'm highly interested in if IVing Bpc-157/injecting it intravenously would increase growth rate, its certainly something I can test I will just need to save up funds for it. Im skeptical of height growth benefits with c60, I will certainly look into it more. my next experiments will be with YK11 on top of my current stack, and/or CJCDAC + hexarelin/ipamorelin 100mcg each a day which seems to be pretty efficacious for getting high igf-1 levels, maybe not as much as megadosing but oh well. any suggestions for compounds to test or experiment with are welcome although I have very limited funds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and ChristianChad
hes not trying to reopen anything. from my understanding the basic mechanism behind this stack is to generate new cartilage and harden it.

i discussed another stack which tried to achieve the same thing a few months ago

C60 has been researched in the heightmaxing server before. they wanted to add it to the stack i mentioned above, but never ended up doing that. LPP was already potent enough
View attachment 1167186
View attachment 1167187
View attachment 1167192
View attachment 1167194

full archive: https://mega.nz/folder/1QEAATKK#v2rHGkTJxZpE2lg4iRLDdQ

anyway, this shit doesnt work. dont even bother.
can you send me an invite to any heightmaxxing discord?

I can look into this at some point, I'm highly interested in if IVing Bpc-157/injecting it intravenously would increase growth rate, its certainly something I can test I will just need to save up funds for it. Im skeptical of height growth benefits with c60, I will certainly look into it more. my next experiments will be with YK11 on top of my current stack, and/or CJCDAC + hexarelin/ipamorelin 100mcg each a day which seems to be pretty efficacious for getting high igf-1 levels, maybe not as much as megadosing but oh well. any suggestions for compounds to test or experiment with are welcome although I have very limited funds.
I'll be interested to see the results. Also, I've never heard of the use of yk11 in this context; isn't it a test suppressive myostatin inhibitor?

is glucosamine useful for an openplatecel like me? Thanks. What use would it have?
I take it however I don't believe it's a very efficacious supplement, you're far better off with peptides and an ai

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I'll be interested to see the results. Also, I've never heard of the use of yk11 in this context; isn't it a test suppressive myostatin inhibitor?
oh yeah, im just doing it for muscle gain to see how effective it is in high doses. i am interested in if bpc-157 could work to increase growth around the body via intravenous injection, also if it was injected near to the growth plates in your legs could it function to increase growth there? will read into it more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
try it and find out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
So eating Carbon Black will make me taller? ^^ :soy:

My Cortisol Is Rising Again

Fucking Hormonecopers, when will they learn

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman and Deleted member 13588
Did u try it?

bump we need guys 20+ to try this man

bump we need guys 20+ to try this man
some oldcels surely have tried it for the supposed anti aging benefits. that thread is 10 years old on longecity nobody has updates on it?

some oldcels surely have tried it for the supposed anti aging benefits. that thread is 10 years old on longecity nobody has updates on it?
That oldcel said he got taller from it

That oldcel said he got taller from it
yeah ok. anybody else?

anyway this shit is impossible to source noncontaminated. and there's 0 research on it. if someone can drop several thousand k on the pure stuff from a reputable lab and do a review after a year or so that's always nice though

yeah ok. anybody else?

anyway this shit is impossible to source noncontaminated. and there's 0 research on it. if someone can drop several thousand k on the pure stuff from a reputable lab and do a review after a year or so that's always nice though
idk i just bought some c60 gummies

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

thoughts?

It definitely works better the younger you are, but still some people say that growth plates stop at 99% fused which theoretically best case scenario there’s an opposing to squeeze 1-2 inches

There’s a risk that you get a bigger nose and or get ogre acromegaly face

It’s almost two years, update please

It can cause cancer when exposed to light or something...

• +1
Reactions: Mr_wax and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
God I want to cope so bad that this is legit

• +1
Reactions: hattrick