Heightmaxing. I need tips.

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
Okay, so before I finally give up, I will try out one last cope. I will try to increase my height, which is by far the most important feature of a man.
I'm 18 years old and I've read that men can grow up to 25.
This gives me hope. Maybe false hope, but I'll see when I'm that old.
Maybe my growth might be stunted due to the fact that I didn't exercise, sleep and eat a lot from 13 to 18, which was a crucial time.
As long as my growth plates aren't closed, I might still get to my genetic potential, which will probably be 1 or 2 inches taller.
Usually boys grow significantly taller than their fathers. I am shorter than my father.

My plan is to swim a lot, start hitting the gym and hang on a bar a lot. In addition, jumping and stretching should help to relax muscles and improve posture. I'll finally stick to my diet plan and get in 3000 kcal per day.
I must be honest, I probably only ate 1500 kcal per day on average for the past years.

What's the probability that I might still grow SIGNIFICANTLY?

What's your heightmaxing advice?

My plan is to grow 1.5 inches naturally by improving my lifestyle. I slept 6 hours in my teens. I will now get in 9 hours of sleep every night. I ate approximately 1500 kcal in my teens. I will now get in 3000 kcal (will probably have to vomit). I will finally exercise by swimming and going to the gym. I will however avoid squats and similar exercises as they put so much pressure on the spine.

Then i will buy 1 inch high shoes and get 1.5 inch insoles.

So all together I should have gained 4 inches, which would be completely breathtaking.

I'm just worried that accutane will stunt my growth and all the effort won't be worth it. I went on accutane just right before I turned 18.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
When is it too late to start taking this? I don't want to use this already. I'll only use it as a last method if everything else didn't work. I won't be able to afford it in the next few years.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????ßßßß

Just moneymaxx for limb lengthening and stop this cope.

Just moneymaxx for limb lengthening and stop this cope.
Limb lengthening is completely unrealistic dude.
1.How the fuck am I going to moneymax at 18 if I want to get into uni?
2.I'm not going to break my fucking legs and not be able to walk for 6 months.
3.I'm not going to pay so much for that.

Limb lengthening is one of the most unattainable looksmaxing surgeries out there.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin
Limb lengthening is completely unrealistic dude.
1.How the fuck am I going to moneymax at 18 if I want to get into uni?
2.I'm not going to break my fucking legs and not be able to walk for 6 months.
3.I'm not going to pay so much for that.

Limb lengthening is one of the most unattainable looksmaxing surgeries out there.

I told you that because it's legit the only way you'd be able to get some height at 18, so you should look into that direction.

You can add 1 cm max with lifts before it starts getting uncomfortable and rest of the text won't do much after 18. Stretching might if you have serious back problems.

I told you that because it's legit the only way you'd be able to get some height at 18, so you should look into that direction.

You can add 1 cm max with lifts before it starts getting uncomfortable and rest of the text won't do much after 18. Stretching might if you have serious back problems.
o v e r

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
how tall are you??????????????????

When is it too late to start taking this? I don't want to use this already. I'll only use it as a last method if everything else didn't work. I won't be able to afford it in the next few years.
If your plates are open, it's not too late. Different age for each individual person.

Same. Reicht doch, oder nicht?
Nein, reicht definitiv nicht, um mich wohlzufühlen.
Natürlich macht mich die Größe nicht zu einem Incel, aber um mich in der Nähe anderer Männer wohl/überlegen zu fühlen, müsste ich mindestens 190cm sein. Fühle mich neben so vielen Männern wie ein kleines Kind.

@Curious0 go to your doctor asap and get x-rayed to see if your tibial epiphyseal plates are still open (shin growth plates).

If they are, get on HGH and hope to God it doesn't fuck your face up. If you're mewing this won't be a problem.

If they're closed, there is nothing (actually nothing) u can do

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
@Curious0 go to your doctor asap and get x-rayed to see if your tibial epiphyseal plates are still open (shin growth plates).

If they are, get on HGH and hope to God it doesn't fuck your face up. If you're mewing this won't be a problem.

If they're closed, there is nothing (actually nothing) u can do
LOL a doctor would never get me on HGH since I'm average height.

LOL a doctor would never get me on HGH since I'm average height.
Yeah clearly. You find your own sources. But srs go get the x-rays. Then you'd know if u r done growing or not.

Drink milk bro

And if you're feeling like you want extra just eat carrots for better hooded eyes and good eye sight

Our height is not static but rather it changes throughout the day as our spine compresses under the force of gravity during the time we are upright and it partially decompresses when we are lying down. Glucosamine helps maintain morning out of bed height.

Another solution is to get skull implant for less than 1 inch gain.

Another solution is to use something like an inversion table to stretch out the spine under the force of gravity.

An extreme version of stretching is the use of a medieval torture rack where they apply more stretching force than that of gravity to stretch out your spine. Check out Agrowbics.

Our height is not static but rather it changes throughout the day as our spine compresses under the force of gravity during the time we are upright and it partially decompresses when we are lying down. Glucosamine helps maintain morning out of bed height.

Another solution is to get skull implant for less than 1 inch gain.

Another solution is to use something like an inversion table to stretch out the spine under the force of gravity.

An extreme version of stretching is the use of a medieval torture rack where they apply more stretching force than that of gravity to stretch out your spine. Check out Agrowbics.
Getting a skull implant for a less than 1 inch gain in height. I don't even think manlets would do that.

Nein, reicht definitiv nicht, um mich wohlzufühlen.
Natürlich macht mich die Größe nicht zu einem Incel, aber um mich in der Nähe anderer Männer wohl/überlegen zu fühlen, müsste ich mindestens 190cm sein. Fühle mich neben so vielen Männern wie ein kleines Kind.
Würd sagen 185 ist ideal, danach wird es langsam zu groß. Mit 18 bin ich nochn paar cm gewachsen. Vielleicht hast du ja Glück

check your growth plates if they’re closed it’s over , you’re also 6’0 basically why are you tripping out lol that’s perfect size past 6’4 is too tall

Stopped growing when I was 16 and 6'2

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
1st growth spurt is at age 11 (biggest gain the start of puberty variable)
2nd growth spurt age 15-16 (usually about 2-4 inches)
3rd growth spurt 21-23 (usually 1 inch)

So we’re just gonna pretend like OP is a manlet at 5’11.5”?

OP u got nothing to worry about. No point trying to get taller esp at 18. Your growth plates are most likely closed. Get lifts for another inch, it no point going further than that.

check your growth plates if they’re closed it’s over , you’re also 6’0 basically why are you tripping out lol that’s perfect size past 6’4 is too tall
6'4 is the perfect height. 6' will be manlet status in the future.

OP u got nothing to worry about. No point trying to get taller esp at 18. Your growth plates are most likely closed. Get lifts for another inch, it no point going further than that.

What about 5 ft 10 ?

I would easily be 6'2 if my legs were a little longer. I heightmog most taller people when sitting next to them. My short legs ruined me, so shoe lifts will probably not be that noticeable. 1 inch shoe + 1 inch lift will almost get me to 6'2 which isn't too bad.
Würd sagen 185 ist ideal, danach wird es langsam zu groß. Mit 18 bin ich nochn paar cm gewachsen. Vielleicht hast du ja Glück
Ging deine Pubertät erst später los, sodass du mit 18 noch gewachsen bist?
Ich war mit 11 schon ganz sicher in der Pubertät und war generell auch immer eher der Größere in meiner Altersgruppe. War auch ein sehr großes Baby. Nach 14 hat sich an mir absolut gar nichts mehr verändert komischerweise.

Last edited: