heightmaxing is stupid

Aroace
The surgery is expensive and risky and if you wear shoe lifts it will be noticeable in clear lighting conditions. The best approach is to be confident in your body and not care what people think of you. Focus on improving what you can change and save your energy, money and time :)

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2, Monobloc, MaestheticMaso and 5 others
no one gets the surgery, its a literal irrelevant meme

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and nathan
ayo this nigga said just be confident
1565201e67458ff61adfefb3cc66141c.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3links2, Autismcel, zura and 2 others
The surgery is expensive and risky and if you wear shoe lifts it will be noticeable in clear lighting conditions. The best approach is to be confident in your body and not care what people think of you. Focus on improving what you can change and save your energy, money and time :)
how tall are you

Are there risks associated with limb lengthening?​

Dr. Kasser: There are some serious risks. Limb lengthening puts patients at risk of nerve damage, muscle damage, joint contracture, dislocations, and arthritis. We make sure our patients know this while they are weighing their options. By monitoring the lengthening process and modulating it as needed, we can prevent, or at least markedly decrease, the complications that are inherent in lengthening operations.

how tall are you
5'7.5, never had any issues because of my height, women never asked me about it. (I will be accused of lying because incels are insecure)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Monobloc, MaestheticMaso, Pandora and 1 other person
Dr. Kasser: There are some serious risks. Limb lengthening puts patients at risk of nerve damage, muscle damage, joint contracture, dislocations, and arthritis. We make sure our patients know this while they are weighing their options. By monitoring the lengthening process and modulating it as needed, we can prevent, or at least markedly decrease, the complications that are inherent in lengthening operations.
Wow what terrible risks that arent even guaranteed happen.

They are so much worse than suicide which is a risk associated with being an incel,

Kys bluepilled faggot retard im so glad ur a manlet, u dont deserve to reproduce u low iq faggot

Ya ur right leg lengthening is a meme

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and EsteMog
they are called risks because they are not guaranteed to happen, but they can happen

suicide and inceldom are irrelevant to this and i don't see why would suicide help with inceldom

im not a man (im non binary) and you are insecure because I pull and you don't
brother non binary? what has come of the world:lul: also not everyone has to heightmax better for us

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc and mirrormogger
they are called risks because they are not guaranteed to happen, but they can happen

suicide and inceldom are irrelevant to this and i don't see why would suicide help with inceldom

Holy fuck youre low iq

brother non binary? what has come of the world:lul: also not everyone has to heightmax better for us
non binary on looksmax.org jfl we are reddit 2.0

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc
im a single child so i cant be anyone's brother

Just be confident and shiz

Attachments

• misterrcringe-20240426-0001.mp4
    872.9 KB
incels are mad at me for posting this thread but don't bother posting arguments, intellectually lazy

“Non binary” Okay

5'7.5, never had any issues because of my height, women never asked me about it. (I will be accused of lying because incels are insecure)
ngl im same height got 4 bodies but this one girl after I just said im 5’8 she said “ur so short” and she was 4’11 bruh I still hit tho but still that’s what got me wishing im taller