Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, UglyMan, DidntRead and 2 others
@Gudru

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
its so over if you take all that just to be 5 feet 9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Chadelite
Lol there are 5’7 slayers while you are here on this site, manmore?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Measure your height at evening and morning.
Sick results bro

I took accutane at age 16 and haven’t grown a single cm since then. I wish I was blackpilled back then so I could have thrown that shit medicine away and focus on heightmaxing instead

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I took accutane at age 16 and haven’t grown a single cm since then. I wish I was blackpilled back then so I could have thrown that shit medicine away and focus on heightmaxing instead
how developed were you at 16?
Ok that's it I'm buying it all
What you getting?

not a letter

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I'm 17 and also lift 5 days a week, hiit cardio the other 2 days, 2 hour workouts everytime. I feel happier tbh just makes me jealous seeing 6'3 beachboy chads at my college who smoke weed all day and eat cheetohs and slay. BTW I grew 1 inch in 1 MONTH. I literally felt my bones growing while I slept and it hurt like hell. I am 17 so I can probably reach 5'11-6ft, and I'll wear lifts. If not leg lengthening life goes on

also had VERY LATE PUBERTY. I made a custom mix of the wincel closed plate stack cuz mine were ab to close but got another x ray a month later after roiding and theyre opening my doctor thought wtf lol

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround and Mateusz74
I'm 17 and also lift 5 days a week, hiit cardio the other 2 days, 2 hour workouts everytime. I feel happier tbh just makes me jealous seeing 6'3 beachboy chads at my college who smoke weed all day and eat cheetohs and slay. BTW I grew 1 inch in 1 MONTH. I literally felt my bones growing while I slept and it hurt like hell. I am 17 so I can probably reach 5'11-6ft, and I'll wear lifts. If not leg lengthening life goes on

also had VERY LATE PUBERTY. I made a custom mix of the wincel closed plate stack cuz mine were ab to close but got another x ray a month later after roiding and theyre opening my doctor thought wtf lol
Growth plates don’t open? u can only delay them mate

Also plates that r closing at 17 means u an average puberty.

regardless if you grew i want you to PM me, Lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 685

how developed were you at 16?

What you getting?
Dont know. I had some beard and chest chair but nothing compared to now

Dont know. I had some beard and chest chair but nothing compared to now
That sounds pretty normal, although i grew 2.5 inches after getting chest hair/beard..

That sounds pretty normal, although i grew 2.5 inches after getting chest hair/beard..
I didn’t grow shit, because I took accutane. How tall are you and your parents?

I’m around 5’8, probably 5’9 ish if I was to fix my bad APT.

Parents 5’7 and 5’3, family is small in general.

i sometimes have thoughts that i stunted my growth too, first smoked weed at 14 and then regularly at 16 but didn’t have the best diet or sleep, always slept late like 12 on school nights

i sometimes have thoughts that i stunted my growth too, first smoked weed at 14 and then regularly at 16 but didn’t have the best diet or sleep, always slept late like 12 on school nights

You’re done growing right? How old r u?

You’re done growing right? How old r u?
17 and yeah pretty much, although i’m injecting peptide + ai to squeeze however much growth i have left.

I wonder if MK is cope or not

17 and yeah pretty much, although i’m injecting peptide + ai to squeeze however much growth i have left.

I wonder if MK is cope or not
At least you didn’t take accutane boyo. You’re legit injecting? I would get an x-ray of your hips (Google risser sign) beforehand so you’re not wasting any money

At least you didn’t take accutane boyo. You’re legit injecting? I would get an x-ray of your hips (Google risser sign) beforehand so you’re not wasting any money
Nah I’m happy with frame growth bro, or just the better sleep/appetite but yeah I should go check my plates. My spine should 100% be open.

I really wonder how being overweight, not good sleep (not early anyway) and lots of junk food affected my growth.. and stress

Nah I’m happy with frame growth bro, or just the better sleep/appetite but yeah I should go check my plates. My spine should 100% be open.

I really wonder how being overweight, not good sleep (not early anyway) and lots of junk food affected my growth.. and stress
How much has your frame changed? Tbh my body has stayed the same since age 16 so good for you, at least youre getting some frame growth. My wrists are small as fk as well, noticeably smaller than my dads or my cousins. This is a sign for me that I pretty much must have stunted my growth to an extent

i was obese, had horrible sleep and ate only junk food and didnt affect my growth

i was obese, had horrible sleep and ate only junk food and didnt affect my growth
How do you know if it affected your growth or not? just because you grew 1-2 inches and didnt stop growing doesnt mean it didnt affect your growth u could have grown more if u had good sleep ate good and wasnt obese

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
How do you know if it affected your growth or not? just because you grew 1-2 inches and didnt stop growing doesnt mean it didnt affect your growth u could have grown more if u had good sleep ate good and wasnt obese
because im 99.999% height and 20cm taller than my father and 30 cm taller than both of my grandfathers

Exactly what the guy above me said.

Also I believe some people are more sensitive to having their growth stunted.

because im 99.999% height and 20cm taller than my father and 30 cm taller than both of my grandfathers
You could be a genetic anomaly, I doubt you can know for sure whether or not you stunted or didn’t stunt growth, I do believe it’s much harder than people make out to be though.

I think reasonably you can influence your height 3 inches and that’s the difference between growing up homeless and being star athlete in a rich household.. no injecting/drugs ofc

Fucking mentalcel GTFO

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
How much has your frame changed? Tbh my body has stayed the same since age 16 so good for you, at least youre getting some frame growth. My wrists are small as fk as well, noticeably smaller than my dads or my cousins. This is a sign for me that I pretty much must have stunted my growth to an extent
also how do u know small wrists are stunted growth??

Are you not someone who believes in height maxing lol?
When I first read Wincel's and Extra Chromosome's threads on heightmaxxing I thought it was ridiculous. But after doing extensive research on the subject and reading reports from others who had supposedly grown with HGH secretagogues I sort of changed my mind. Right now I'm leaning towards "it's probably possible." I still can't be sure though as there's a chance that every online report I've read has been fabricated. Another cause for concern is that we aren't even sure whether HGH treatment on short children affects final height by any amount. Most of the time, I just comment on heightmaxxing threads saying either that it works or that it doesn't work. I've read some of @DrTony 's arguments on why it's not possible but I believe he is wrong on more than one thing.

When I first read Wincel's and Extra Chromosome's threads on heightmaxxing I thought it was ridiculous. But after doing extensive research on the subject and reading reports from others who had supposedly grown with HGH secretagogues I sort of changed my mind. Right now I'm leaning towards "it's probably possible." I still can't be sure though as there's a chance that every online report I've read has been fabricated. Another cause for concern is that we aren't even sure whether HGH treatment on short children affects final height by any amount. Most of the time, I just comment on heightmaxxing threads saying either that it works or that it doesn't work. I've read some of @DrTony 's arguments on why it's not possible but I believe he is wrong on more than one thing.
I believe there’s a possibility it works but yeah I think the people who had the crazy growth spurts had it in their growth spurt pattern genetically to allow it.

after all, user @Bronze8 only grew 2 inches from pharma HGH in a period of 8 months with a bone age of 17.5-18 (correct me if i’m wrong)

I will ascend by breaking my femurs and tibias to grow 4 inches

You’re going to do LL?
Yeah. Probably 2-4 inches depending on my financial situation at 20. It's relatively safe until 5 inches and super overdramatized, especially compared to a lefort.

I'm one week into blasting literal pharmaceutical-grade prescription SOMATROPIN, sleeping 10 hours at night and eating a shit tonne of nutrient-dense foods.

Yeah. Probably 2-4 inches depending on my financial situation at 20. It's relatively safe until 5 inches and super overdramatized, especially compared to a lefort.
lol how you gonna afford a 100k surgery in 4 years?

fuck getting it done in like russia or india lol, don’t wanna be in a wheelchair at 40..

truthfully Lefort and LL would ascend me out of this fucking world, also chin filler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205