Heightmaxxers Dilemma

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
You need two things to heightmaxx, first and foremost. They are caloric surplus of good food and high hormones (HGH)
Now, lets assume you want to take MK677 or HGH to heightmaxx. Seems reasonable. BUT, the thing is they increase your blood sugar level and increase insulin resistance (which leads to diabetes). Now, to keep that side effect under control, you must structure a diet around low sugar and low carb. But, such a diet is likely to leave a heightmaxxer failing in his duty to consume adequate calories. Milk for example (manlet's favorite beverage) is high in carbs, but you should consume it for growth.

Truly a dilemma.

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Seems reasonable. BUT, the thing is they increase your blood sugar level and increase insulin resistance (which leads to diabetes). Now, to keep that side effect under control, you must structure a diet around low sugar and low carb

Indeed. This is why your body will release more growth hormones after hitting the gym. On top of that, you can even boost the output of it by consuming arginine.

Indeed. This is why your body will release more growth hormones after hitting the gym. On top of that, you can even boost the output of it by consuming arginine.
So what are you saying here

red meat eggs salmon dairy only foods u need for height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
You need two things to heightmaxx, first and foremost. They are caloric surplus of good food and high hormones (HGH)
Now, lets assume you want to take MK677 or HGH to heightmaxx. Seems reasonable. BUT, the thing is they increase your blood sugar level and increase insulin resistance (which leads to diabetes). Now, to keep that side effect under control, you must structure a diet around low sugar and low carb. But, such a diet is likely to leave a heightmaxxer failing in his duty to consume adequate calories. Milk for example (manlet's favorite beverage) is high in carbs, but you should consume it for growth.

Truly a dilemma.
Cope theire Effect is not large enough to give diabetes

not a single case of someone getting D from mk677

Am I likely to get prediabetic symptoms or even diabetes after 3 months off HGh?

I'm surgerymaxx indeed

• Woah
Reactions: Taylorswift
Cope theire Effect is not large enough to give diabetes

not a single case of someone getting D from mk677
You stupid fool. I don’t know if srs.
You absolutely can get insulin resistance from it, anything that elevates HGH can.

Am I likely to get prediabetic symptoms or even diabetes after 3 months off HGh?
If you take insulin as well OR go on Keto diet then you could manage it I think

• +1
Hitting the gym brutally while consuming a lot of arginine afterwards.
As an alternative?
Any HGH increase will increase blood sugar levels bro which calorie maxxing will exacerbate

• +1
It's not like it instantly leads to insulin resistance
There's plenty of things you can do to improve your insulin sensitivity while bulking most of the time

Never thought an OG would think MK-677 would work for heightmaxxing!

As an alternative?
Any HGH increase will increase blood sugar levels bro which calorie maxxing will exacerbate

Sure, it is nothing more than an alternative to the real deal. But it is better than nothing though. I also always promote to actually inject growth hormones.

Milk is loaded with estrogen and gives you bitch tits. Also I suppose your talking about gh in puberty because it won’t make you grow after puberty is finished.

Not even a dilemma. Your bones grow on minerals, not carbs
You can reduce blood sugar and thus insulin resistance with many things

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Based

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610

Low carbs high protein?

i always cage at this forum whenever they mention hgh. the only hgh anyone here could possibly afford are on alibaba, made by chinese rats dosed with millions of unknown chemicals
real pharma grade hgh ONE WEEK DOSE costs 300 usd, meanwhile you could get an entire year for like 500 on alibaba JFL

i think one user here literally got hepatitis from it, the chink fuckers making it are so poor they sent him an used needle. you really think the bottles contain growth hormone? and this is coming from a manlet who wanted to heightmaxx. PHARMA GRADE HGH OR NOTHING

also theres literally no study about more caloric intake = height growth. thats retarded, its completely genetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and jake_okok
whats the dilemna ? diabetes and pussy or short normie and fapping?