Heightmaxxers GTFIH

zeshama

zeshama

controlled damage
So am 22 and in the last couple of months I grew 3 cms without hgh and high protien and I checked wrist and knee x-ray today. wrist seems to me recently fused not sure about the knee. i might need to check my posterior spine monday.

@enchanted_elixir
@Splinter901

@5.5psl

@jackb0y

Screenshot from 2023 12 09 22 46 42
Screenshot from 2023 12 09 22 46 14
Screenshot from 2023 12 09 22 46 03

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, kebab and PsychoH
You exposed your name
Delete this fast

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
these tiktok sheep niggers man..

prove your age, take a picture of your ID

bumping this

wdwedwfekmlk2c

i will bump this tomorrow need to sleep fo height gains. i need to know guys

So am 22 and in the last couple of months I grew 3 cms without hgh and high protien and I checked wrist and knee x-ray today. wrist seems to me recently fused not sure about the knee. i might need to check my posterior spine monday.

@enchanted_elixir
@Splinter901

@5.5psl

@jackb0y

View attachment 2598430View attachment 2598432View attachment 2598433

You could've just grown through your spine or your posture could've improved significantly. You could've had good sleep when you measured.

Did you get measured at the doctor's office with a stadiometer at the same time and place in both scenarios that you measured? If not, then that adds even more variables into why you have grown. But spinal growth, improved posture, or good sleep are the only three options in your case since you didn't grow more then a inch and some change!

You could've just grown through your spine or your posture could've improved significantly. You could've had good sleep when you measured.

Did you get measured at the doctor's office with a stadiometer at the same time and place in both scenarios that you measured? If not, then that adds even more variables into why you have grown. But spinal growth, improved posture, or good sleep are the only three options in your case since you didn't grow more then a inch and some change!
Man am visual taller than people I used to be equal with few months ago. Am having growth sprut. I am late bloomer. Just need to make sure femur and spine is open to go all in. You can see the wrist is recently fused and it is the first to fuse

Man am visual taller than people I used to be equal with few months ago. Am having growth sprut. I am late bloomer. Just need to make sure femur and spine is open to go all in. You can see the wrist is recently fused and it is the first to fuse
Well, the angle of the knee x-ray, it's a bit difficult to tell, if you can get an front angle of the femur, that'd be nice.

Being visually taller doesn't hold too much ground IMO, but if you measured and have seen statistical differences, who I'm I to say you haven't grown!

Well, the angle of the knee x-ray, it's a bit difficult to tell, if you can get an front angle of the femur, that'd be nice.

Being visually taller doesn't hold too much ground IMO, but if you measured and have seen statistical differences, who I'm I to say you haven't grown!
Yes brother the angle is shit, Monday is the moment of truth, I will get femur again and spine, then hop on AI

Did you get measured at the doctor's office with a stadiometer at the same time and place in both scenarios that you measured? If not, then that adds even more variables into why you have grown. But spinal growth, improved posture, or good sleep are the only three options in your case since you didn't grow more than an inch and some change!
I think most people forget on the forum it’s medically acknowledged that in some cases Individuals have certain growth plates open until 25

• +1
Reactions: Osie
I think most people forget on the forum it’s medically acknowledged that in some cases Individuals have certain growth plates open until 25
Yes, and I believe I somewhat address that reality in my post as well. My thing is, I don't want to ever give someone false hope in terms of heightmaxxing, as that usually causes the most damaging mental effects.

So if I provide multiple plausible reasonings for the height gains, I believe it provides a wide spectrum view of how growth at a much older stage could've possibly happened without any long-term pharmaceutical intervention!