HEIGHTMAXXING ADVICE NEEDED

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

🤟🩸😈Richard Ramirez Supremacy🤟🩸😈
I’m 5’7ft / 172’5cm 18yo

I need some heightmaxxing advice since I don’t want to stay the exact same height I am at the moment. Goal height is 6’4ft but I believe 6’0ft is pretty good I guess…

Obviously stretching, HGH, Human Relaxin, Weight Lifting out of the question cause it’s self explanatory.

ANY VERY GOOD THREADS about height much appreciated also since there aren’t any in the Best of the Best list.

P.S. Also reason I’m worried about my height is cause I was 172cm 1 and a half years ago and I only grew 0.5cm so that’s why. :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
I’m 5’7ft / 172’5cm 18yo

I need some heightmaxxing advice since I don’t want to stay the exact same height I am at the moment. Goal height is 6’4ft but I believe 6’0ft is pretty good I guess…

Obviously stretching, HGH, Human Relaxin, Weight Lifting out of the question cause it’s self explanatory.

ANY VERY GOOD THREADS about height much appreciated also since there aren’t any in the Best of the Best list.

P.S. Also reason I’m worried about my height is cause I was 172cm 1 and a half years ago and I only grew 0.5cm so that’s why. :feelsbadman:
my man wants to grow 9 inches at 18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, weebcel and 1 other person
Got any advice or not bro?

No surgeries bro

1) I currently am actually reading them

2) There HAS TO BE at least one thread bro no way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
over for brokecels

Uh, if you raise your height more than 2 inches your proportions are going to become really messed up. This all depends on the proportions as some might be able to gain 3 inches and be okay and other only an inch.

LL is probably only safe with 2 - 3 inches maximum and anymore than that may cause complications. I mean it is possible to gain 5 inches from LL but fuck it's probably not worth it.

6'0 is only merely above average and 5 inches is guaranteed to fuck your proportions up making you look unhealthy and only slightly above average in height

Now being 6'4 will never happen as that's just too tall and your proportions will be so fucked it will look absolutely comical. Besides LL won't cover that far as there's only so much micro tearing and expansion that the surgery can do.

I'd say 5'10 maybe the maximum for you in terms of retaining proportions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik
First of all check grow plates .

If open, get on Aromasin and HGH ASAP , sprint daily and get on a stretch routine, get a sleep stretcher and sleep without a pillow

If closed , stretching can help , micro-fractures , bonessmashing heels , and glucasomine Also remember to keep a good posture 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Sigmapsycho and weebcel
Pharma HGH such as genotropin or somatotropin
IGF-1 LR3
Aromatase Inhibitor such as Exemestane/Aromasin to delay growth plate closure
High protein diet
Adequate amounts of micro nutrients

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
I’m 5’7ft / 172’5cm 18yo

not to rain on your parade m8, but you should be happy to even grow an inch at 18, let along 5+ inches

sorry bro but my face is pretty fucked up so I’ll try anything about height

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
I’m 5’7ft / 172’5cm 18yo

A thread that contains all others
1. Shoe lifts + heels
2. Sprint daily
3. Sleep stretcher and sleep without a pillow
4. Adequate amounts of micro nutrients
5. Aromatase Inhibitor such as Exemestane/Aromasin to delay growth plate closure
6. Pharma HGH such as genotropin or somatotropin
7. IGF-1 LR3
8. High protein diet
9. Hydration
10. Drinking milk

Bonus: VEGETARIAN DIET
Untitled-2.png

The study found that, on average, vegetarian children and adolescents who consumed a balanced diet were at least as tall as their meat-consuming peers. The study found that vegetarian children were taller, on average, by 2.5 cm for boys and 2 cm for girls, compared to their meat-consuming classmates. The study also found that there was a difference in the consumption of other food groups between vegetarian and meat-consuming children, with vegetarian children consuming more fruit and vegetables. The study concluded that vegetarian children and adolescents on a balanced diet grow at least as tall as children who consume meat.

Testosterone plays a role in the growth and development of the male body, including height. During puberty, testosterone production increases and contributes to the growth spurt that occurs in males. The study found that a plant-based diet promotes higher testosterone levels.

Natural way's to produce HGH: SPRINTING,WEIGHT LIFTING,HIGH PROTIEN DIET, SLEEP, AND NOT BEING HIGHER THEN 13% BF

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, the_nextDavidLaid and Sigmapsycho