questions on my plan for heightmaxxing

EsteMog

EsteMog

Iron
For context im 5'9 160 and 14 rn (15 in 4 months)
Fathers height- 5'9
Moms height 5'2
cousins on both sides are all 6'2 plus
What worries my ass is that I have some bad fucking gyno and I haven't grown in a minute. I think I fucked up my hormone balance cuz of gymcelling or some shit got a blood test 3 months ago and test was good 1130 ng/dl so idk what the fuck is up, im at 13% body fat so its not me being a fat fuck either
sleep and diet dialed in carnivore diet +raw milk, fruits, honey and some liver.
intermittent fasting 2 meals a day not eating 3 hours before bed

going to endocrinologist in 2 days and just wondering what would be the best ai to get really just the one with least amt of side effects.
Was also considering mk for a while to add to stack but that's just fucking diabetes in a bottle and I have pretty high blood sugar. so definitely no mk
Hgh might be a cope for me idk but I can afford to buy whatever really just want to know if I should do HGH( Pharma grade) or smth like a IGF1 LR3:
ALSO
im just worried abt staying a manlet or turning into a faggot ogre. Not too scared of hgh since I have a good nose and my ears aren't giant rn and I can afford some unwanted growth but would a IGF1 LR3: be better overall?
Is it over?

Are you 160cm or 5,9 ? You have gyno bcs of high test, 1130ng/dl is insane

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and ungewist
Are you 160cm or 5,9 ? You have gyno bcs of high test, 1130ng/dl is insane
180 cm
and should I still take an ai for gyno. It fucking bothers me, I have a nice build and still have this feminine ass tits
also worries me a bit for height max

Also will me Inhibiting e2 and lowering seratonin/neurogenesis affect brain development. Heard people call this shit cope but I do have high estrogen already.

Last edited:
180 cm
and should I still take an ai for gyno. It fucking bothers me, I have a nice build and still have this feminine ass tits
also worries me a bit for height max
nigga isn't that 5'11

sleep and diet dialed in carnivore diet +raw milk, fruits, honey and some liver.
intermittent fasting 2 meals a day not eating 3 hours before bed
mirin that diet, optimal asf
going to endocrinologist in 2 days and just wondering what would be the best ai to get really just the one with least amt of side effects.
Was also considering mk for a while to add to stack but that's just fucking diabetes in a bottle and I have pretty high blood sugar. so definitely no mk
u think your gonna get like prescription from your endocrinologist for AI/HGH/IGF?

mirin that diet, optimal asf

u think your gonna get like prescription from your endocrinologist for AI/HGH/IGF?
going to Mexico I got a family doctor there, here in cali (cedar sinai run by fucking jews) there's are a bunch of soyboys, bitch doctor told me to eat tofu instead of red meat

• JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
going to Mexico I got a family doctor there, here in cali (cedar sinai run by fucking jews) there's are a bunch of soyboys, bitch doctor told me to eat tofu instead of red meat
yeah that could be better, could imagine doctors in cali are biased woke jews

• +1
Reactions: EsteMog