Heightmaxxing Diet

D

Deleted member 57122

Mistral
I've heard various shit about diet and I think i eat well enough for heightmaxxing i just need to sleep but is sugar a good or bad thing cuz idk

• JFL
Reactions: SkullDynamics and moreroidsmoredates

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122
stupid nigger jews say sugar bad so its good, so sugar only diet and 6'8 in no time

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Deleted member 57122
stupid nigger jews say sugar bad so its good, so sugar only diet and 6'8 in no time
does sugar actually benefit heightgrowth from ur experience? also is fast food and other processed shit bad for heightgrowth?

ok ty. do u have any specific types of sugar i should consume or just anything i can get my hands on? also should my normal diet stay same or should i only eat like shit
opposite of what the jew says

• +1
i will dm you

• +1
shut the fuck up ik but i need to maximize
i new a guy who was 154 cm at 16. her mother was constantly crying about his height and used to inject growth hormones for him monthly spending more than 20k on his meds yet after 2 years he grew nothing. height is 100% genetics.

• JFL
i new a guy who was 154 cm at 16. her mother used to inject growth hormones for him monthly spending more than 20k on his meds yet after 2 years he grew nothing. height is 100% genetics.
crazy fucking story but u sure his plates werent already closed

crazy fucking story but u sure his plates werent already closed
idk, he said he grew about 2 cm though i should mention that. but he and his mom weren't happy at all by the results calling it totally useless with so many side effects.
just eat enough calories a day and take sufficient minerals and vitamins. you will be set to reach your height potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Donkeyballs and Deleted member 57122
idk, he said he grew about 2 cm though i should mention that. but he and his mom weren't happy at all by the results calling it totally useless with so many side effects.
just eat enough calories a day and take sufficient minerals and vitamins. you will be set to reach your height potential.
thanks

• +1
Reactions: mortis
i new a guy who was 154 cm at 16. her mother was constantly crying about his height and used to inject growth hormones for him monthly spending more than 20k on his meds yet after 2 years he grew nothing. height is 100% genetics.
If she’d knew about this forum she would have used one of these stacks combined with mewing and bonesmashing instead of taking low dose of expensive jewish hgh without anything else and her son would be 6’5ft chad
8psl tbhngljflmax

• +1
did ll exist 10 years ago?
IMG 1124

IMG 1125

Stupid fucking mom I would have gotten 4x leg lengthing surgery for my son, dick lengthing, clavicle lengthing, arm lengthing, maxilla lengthing, mandible lengthing, finger lengthing, etc

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and mortis
View attachment 2743842
View attachment 2743843
Stupid fucking mom I would have gotten 4x leg lengthing surgery for my son, dick lengthing, clavicle lengthing, arm lengthing, maxilla lengthing, mandible lengthing, finger lengthing, etc
damn. brb time travelling 10 years ago asking his mom why the fuck she sold her golds and bought useless pills and hormones for him instead of ll.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Deleted member 57122
pm me my address. no way you know mw irl 💀
Bro is crying right now. He knows he is fucked. You’re on of the worst users on this forum. Filled with pessimism and nihilism. If you don’t stop your shitpost i’ll destroy your already miserable life. Even your parents are ashamed by you. You’re a failure.

• Woah
Bro is crying right now. He knows he is fucked. You’re on of the worst users on this forum. Filled with pessimism and nihilism. If you don’t stop your shitpost i’ll destroy your already miserable life. Even your parents are ashamed by you. You’re a failure.
no pm? then you larp you retard:p

• JFL
damn. brb time travelling 10 years ago asking his mom why the fuck she sold her golds and bought useless pills and hormones for him instead of ll.
Almost W mom but she contaminated the gene pool with her shortness and -999IQ that couldnt get 6x leg lengthing and IQ lengthing for her son.
Tell her it’s all her fault and to stop coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57122 and mortis
no pm? then you larp you retard:p
Why would I pm you. This is a desperate way of you trying to make yourself think i dont have the information to doxx the shit of you. So sad Ali reza.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mortis and Deleted member 57122
Holy shit I just passed 1k posts, I’ve never been so fucking happy hooray!!

• JFL