Testosterone Total
572 ng/dL

Insulin Like Growth Factor IGF-1 (Somatomedin C) 268ng/mL

Growth Hormone (HGH)
2.63ng/mL

ESTRADIOL(E2), SERUM
39pg/mL

Knee and wrist xrays, plates started fusing

My dad is ready to get me on hgh if an endocrinologist prescribes it to me, but that is only if I am deficient.

So where should I go now? I live alone in a hostel with no proper daily protein intake and its unrealistic to moneymaxx + maintain optimal diet along with smuggling good quality hgh and other add ons alone whilst preparing for board and medical exams in a few months

how are you tanner stage 4 at 17? when did you have a patchy beard/ facial hair? or do you have it at all? i had hair on the upper lip and sideburns at 16-ish, grew 1.5 inches between 16 and 17. my facial hair grew more rapidly between 17 and 18, and i grew 2 inches

How tall r u

how are you tanner stage 4 at 17? when did you have a patchy beard/ facial hair? or do you have it at all? i had hair on the upper lip and sideburns at 16-ish, grew 1.5 inches between 16 and 17. my facial hair grew more rapidly between 17 and 18, and i grew 2 inches
I have started growing some bum fluff on my neck and sides, I used to be obsessed with beards and would dermaroll a lot for them

I have started growing some bum fluff on my neck and sides, I used to be obsessed with beards and would dermaroll a lot for them
is the hair visible? mine was very visible and thick at 17, yet not a beard. maybe youll grow 2-3 more inches like i did. dont expect too much

dont lose hope. after my first shave, where there were pubes like hair on chin and sides, i grew 4 inches. i hope i grow like 2-3 inches more(im 18)

Tanner stage 4.3
Age 17y 3months

Thyroid profile -

TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
114.2 ng/dL

TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
7.0 µg/dL

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (Ultrasensitive) 2.6 µIU/mL

All Methods: CMIA

Testosterone Total
572 ng/dL

Growth Hormone (HGH)
2.63ng/mL

ESTRADIOL(E2), SERUM
39pg/mL

My dad is ready to get me on hgh if an endocrinologist prescribes it to me, but that is only if I am deficient.

So where should I go now? I live alone in a hostel with no proper daily protein intake and its unrealistic to moneymaxx + maintain optimal diet along with smuggling good quality hgh and other add ons alone whilst preparing for board and medical exams in a few months
get aromasin or arimidex and hgh from quando stigma chemical on meso rx. There’s your plan, just get the money for an ai as soon as possible. good luck

your thyroid levels are fine, you won’t be prescribed hgh

you should go to the “internet” order some HGH and save yourself from a lot of pain

you should go to the “internet” order some HGH and save yourself from a lot of pain
"Homeless? Just buy a home" kinda shit. I don't have money for HGH like literally read the last paragraph. Afraid I might need to wait till 18

Are you fat? Why are your E levels so high

hop on hgh asap, and youll be ok

Tanner stage 4.3
Age 17y 3months

Thyroid profile -

TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3)
114.2 ng/dL

TOTAL THYROXINE (T4)
7.0 µg/dL

THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (Ultrasensitive) 2.6 µIU/mL

All Methods: CMIA

Testosterone Total
572 ng/dL

Growth Hormone (HGH)
2.63ng/mL

ESTRADIOL(E2), SERUM
39pg/mL

how do you twll your tanner stage accurately?