HEIGHTMAXXING FUARK, PLS I NEED CHEMISTS HELP!

D

Deleted member 19152

Gold
Hello Gs, I need your help to ascend this manlet life:feelstastyman:

I have being gathering knowledge about human biochemistry to fucking grow.

I had an appointment w my endocrinologist but he lives in Spain (im on belgium rn) he just did a 2 min phone call saying i need to go there to do bullshit:feelswhy:

Ok I want to start by myself, i don't wanna end up too messed:whatfeels:, so ill have some caution w what i take.

My thoughts:

Mk 677
And AI after checking my estrogen levels.
Huperzine A
Vit D3 and K2-Already taking
Flurbiprofen?
SAM--Thoughts
MSM-Thoughts
Glucosamine-worth it?
Chondroitin-worth it?

CJC-1295 DAC?​

Hope some high IQ brother responds:feelsuhh:

Last edited:
Flurbiprofen?
SAM--Thoughts
MSM-Thoughts
Glucosamine-worth
Remove this,all these don't work.

Read my copy pasta post.

Hgh and igf1 are given by doctors to children who are short and want to grow.

It would cost u 200-300$ per month but it would be worth it.
U need to use it for 9-12 months to see significant height increase.

If u wanna know more about this ,and if u want to know sources to buy hgh and igf1 and If u want to know about how to take aromasin,where to buy it and how much dose to take contact me on reddit ,u can PM me,my username on reddit is u/freakkforlife2,i am not a seller or an affiliate,i am just a kid who has spent months trying to find affordable hgh of good quality so i just recommed it.

I personally did stretching and got 3.5 inches taller
went from 5'9 to 6'0.5.
I read that strethcing dosent work and is useless but i tried it as i had nothing to lose and very much to gain and as a last resort and surprisingly it worked.
If u want to know about my method,pm me on reddit my username is u/freakkforlife2 because it's difficult to Talk and exchange messages on youtube.
I am now taking aromasin to keep my growth plates open and would take HGH and igf1 once i get some money.

If u want to know more about increasing height,any1 reading this can pm me on reddit.
Just make a reddit id and Pm me or if u can't pm ,simply open my profile and write that u want to increase height under any of my comments .

And i am not a scammer or seller.
I am just a guy who wanted to increase his height and i got successful and i remember my old days of when i was short and i just want to help others who are in similar condition.

there are many ways to grow if ur growth plates are open .
even if they are closed,there are ways like sleep stretching,relaxin and Surgery Which can help u.
some guys have grown 2-3 inches at the age of 25 from sleep stretching
If u want to know the method and discuss it,u can give me ur telegram username so i can add u into their telegram group.
to know ur telegram username,go to ur telegram app,open settings/username and then copy and paste the usenrame and send it to me.
if u don't have a telegram account,u can download the app and make an account and then send ur username on my reddit account u/freakkforlife2 by PMing me or opening my profile and replying to my comments about this topic so i can add u into that group.

Another method for closed growth plates is relaxin, one guy who is 30 grew from this.
he injected relaxin for 4 weeks,and he got 3 inches taller.
It costed him 13,000 dollars for 4 weeks.
if u think he is lying,he has proof for it,there are some scientific studies about this too.
Some pregnant women secrete relaxin in their body and they get taller too.

I had an appointment w my endocrinologist but he lives in Spain (im on belgium rn) he just did a 2 min phone call saying i need to go there to do bullshit:feelswhy:

Ok I want to start by myself, i don't wanna end up too messed:whatfeels:, so ill have some caution w what i take.

My thoughts:

Mk 677
Huperzine A
Flurbiprofen?
SAM--Thoughts
MSM-Thoughts
Glucosamine-worth it?
Chondroitin-worth it?

CJC-1295 DAC?​

U need aromasin+ hgh+igf1 lr3+rIgf1.

And 1 mg of cjc dac per week

Remove this,all these don't work.

Read my copy pasta post.

Hgh and igf1 are given by doctors to children who are short and want to grow.

It would cost u 200-300$ per month but it would be worth it.
U need to use it for 9-12 months to see significant height increase.

If u wanna know more about this ,and if u want to know sources to buy hgh and igf1 and If u want to know about how to take aromasin,where to buy it and how much dose to take contact me on reddit ,u can PM me,my username on reddit is u/freakkforlife2,i am not a seller or an affiliate,i am just a kid who has spent months trying to find affordable hgh of good quality so i just recommed it.

I personally did stretching and got 3.5 inches taller
went from 5'9 to 6'0.5.
I read that strethcing dosent work and is useless but i tried it as i had nothing to lose and very much to gain and as a last resort and surprisingly it worked.
If u want to know about my method,pm me on reddit my username is u/freakkforlife2 because it's difficult to Talk and exchange messages on youtube.
I am now taking aromasin to keep my growth plates open and would take HGH and igf1 once i get some money.

If u want to know more about increasing height,any1 reading this can pm me on reddit.
Just make a reddit id and Pm me or if u can't pm ,simply open my profile and write that u want to increase height under any of my comments .

And i am not a scammer or seller.
I am just a guy who wanted to increase his height and i got successful and i remember my old days of when i was short and i just want to help others who are in similar condition.

there are many ways to grow if ur growth plates are open .
even if they are closed,there are ways like sleep stretching,relaxin and Surgery Which can help u.
some guys have grown 2-3 inches at the age of 25 from sleep stretching
If u want to know the method and discuss it,u can give me ur telegram username so i can add u into their telegram group.
to know ur telegram username,go to ur telegram app,open settings/username and then copy and paste the usenrame and send it to me.
if u don't have a telegram account,u can download the app and make an account and then send ur username on my reddit account u/freakkforlife2 by PMing me or opening my profile and replying to my comments about this topic so i can add u into that group.

Another method for closed growth plates is relaxin, one guy who is 30 grew from this.
he injected relaxin for 4 weeks,and he got 3 inches taller.
It costed him 13,000 dollars for 4 weeks.
if u think he is lying,he has proof for it,there are some scientific studies about this too.
Some pregnant women secrete relaxin in their body and they get taller too.
brother hgh expensive to make and you need to take more gh than ur natural production cause its supressive so i have to take a lot and well im not doing that i think i rather mk677 all the way

brother hgh expensive to make and you need to take more gh than ur natural production cause its supressive so i have to take a lot and well im not doing that i think i rather mk677 all the way
No,that's a myth

U can get hgh in 60-150$per 100iu .

And its not too much supressive and the supression is very short for 4 hours

I will investigate brother:D
At least take aromaisn 6.25-12.5 mg everyday to keep your growth plates open .

Dont waste time and dont delay because ur plates can fuse

At least take aromaisn 6.25-12.5 mg everyday to keep your growth plates open .

Dont waste time and dont delay because ur plates can fuse
first hormonal check

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
when?
Did u get it done?:feelsgood:
i mean that first of all i need to do it lol im not going to inhibit my estrogen randomly this aint like taking creatine

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
i mean that first of all i need to do it lol im not going to inhibit my estrogen randomly this aint like taking creatine
Then make sure u do it soon, because everyday delayed is one step closer to growth plates fusion and being short

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19152

My thoughts:

Mk 677
Huperzine A
Flurbiprofen?
SAM--Thoughts
MSM-Thoughts
Glucosamine-worth it?
Chondroitin-worth it?

CJC-1295 DAC?​

you could do stretching it worked for me. Jusst read freakkforlifes thread.