Heightmaxxing has been in vain

Height is good but i'd trade 10cm for 2psl for face. Maybe even 1psl.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I am convinced that it's mostly genetics nothing you do woukd drastically change your height it's encrypted in your dna
As long as you aren’t very malnourished it is 99% genes

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
The thing is no one can tell you for exact what would have been if you were more healthy by the age of <5 years old but there have been identical twin studies where both grew up in different societies and they indeed vary in height. Even though they tend to be very similar, there occur small differences of 1 or 2 inches. It is believed that the more wealthy social environment has taller children than those of the poor.

Oh and hormones are the transcription of the DNA to what will really be. Having conditions of low / high HGH can make an otherwise healthy kid way shorter or taller than the genetic information would want it to be. So yes, changing a kids hormone system is a real heightmax. However, probably very dangerous and you have to start very early on.
The seperated twins are usually around the same height 2 inches max difference and their faces are 95% similar with the only differences coming from posture etc

The seperated twins are usually around the same height 2 inches max difference and their faces are 95% similar with the only differences coming from posture etc
why the fuck do you quote me and say exactly the same that I did with different words? autism

Height is literally the hardest thing to figure out EVER. I can't say height is down to genetics. Seems like there's only a 0.3cm variation in the average height between people who have different variants of the HMGA2 gene.

There's a huge overlap between reality and computing.

Our Epigenome is like the CPU
Our Genome is like the instruction set architecture (x86/PowerPC)
CRISPR can be used to point to areas of memory that may be causing defects in our program
Each of us are like a different .exe programmed to achieve success in reality we face.

Instead of height being determined by just DNA. Our DNA being comparible to the assembly code or binary that makes up our end product; our .exe (our actual being). It's determined by our DNA, our Genome, our Epigenome, everything that allows our make-up to be compiled into our being (our .exe), those things being transcription factors and DNA methylation, which would be comparible to IL (intermediate language) which allows low level instructions to be converted into code so it can be executed by a compiler; our Epigenome contains that compiler, and once you're compiled, you need a certain processor which allows you to run properly. The Epigenome holds that processor too. Then once you have your finished product. Your .exe program (your being) needs to interact with the rest of the internet, and there's an uncountable number of factors that can change your destiny even after you're made up.

Height definitely isn't dictated by genes. Not at all. Only a tiny tiny % of what you're final height will be, is actually influenced by your DNA. Time is a factor also. We all know the greatest rate of growth is during age ~12-15. So if your .exe starts running at birth; it's running for 12-15 years, on your processor (Epigenome); and even specific unknown interactions between the program and the internet after 12-15 years runtime, have an influence on what your final height will be. There's an uncountable amount of factors. It's just not possible to figure out right now.

"Luck" really is the best explanation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and AdamLanza
why the fuck do you quote me and say exactly the same that I did with different words? autism
Just saw twins and didn’t read so yeah fat autism

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza