Heightmaxxing has been in vain

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
So I decided to measure myself after a few months. I thought in my head I was getting taller but no. After everything I’ve done to height maxx such as sleep a crazy amount, caloric surplus, vitamins, L DOPA, swimming, etc
I HAVE NOT GAINED A SINGLE INCH, NOT EVEN A CM!
I am starting to come to the conclusion that most of our Looksmaxxing is in fact cope tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, GoMadAndSTFU, Justttt and 6 others
who would've wondered height is all genetics

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 3583, GoMadAndSTFU and 11 others
Height, just like a face, is hard to change naturally. Unless you're in puberty or something, changes will be very minimal.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Averagecel
should stretch more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3195
Height, just like a face, is hard to change naturally. Unless you're in puberty or something, changes will be very minimal.
face you can lean max and hope.
no lean max for your height

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Truecel14, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
heightmaxx = lifts or leg lentghening

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Try drinking milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 3043
how old are you?

As a fellow Manlet I feel you.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, DidntRead and Deleted member 3043
I've grown almost two cm in two months by injecting peptides at 18. stop using cope supplements and start injecting.
if you're short and 17 or younger it should work. I luckily just have a young body for my age.

• Woah
Reactions: Currycellmate
So I decided to measure myself after a few months. I thought in my head I was getting taller but no. After everything I’ve done to height maxx such as sleep a crazy amount, caloric surplus, vitamins, L DOPA, swimming, etc
I am starting to come to the conclusion that most of our Looksmaxxing is in fact cope tbh
Have you tried glucosamine?

I've grown almost two cm in two months by injecting peptides at 18. stop using cope supplements and start injecting.
if you're short and 17 or younger it should work. I luckily just have a young body for my age.
peptides ?
what's your current height ?

Same. I started heightmaxxing when I just turned 16, haven't grown at all since then. It is a painful feeling, looking at the tape measure and seeing it has stayed the same or even gone down.

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I haven’t grown since I was 15

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
  • Love it
  • So Sad
You have face tho, and it's still fine, you aren't a Manlet.
You'll mog me and the average 6'8r lol
bro i really appreciate you, when i read you i feel sad.. don't lose hope !

Height is useless

I used to spend hundreds on height increasing pills and GH increasing sprays when I was younger like 16

I was so fucking blackpilled

None of it worked

• So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, KrissKross and Deleted member 3043
I used to spend hundreds on height increasing pills and GH increasing sprays when I was younger like 16

I was so fucking blackpilled

None of it worked
Pure hgh had you Taken ?

Pure hgh had you Taken ?
Naw I didn’t know where to get any when I was young + I lived with my parents then and couldn’t order it the right way + didn’t wanna get scammed

• So Sad
peptides ?
what's your current height ?
5'7 I went from 170 cm aprox and currently I'm around 171.7 (I'm easily off by a mm or two) hard to be exact.
Height is useless
height isn't that big a factor once you're 5'9 +
and at 6' it's a halo (imo)

Last edited:
  • +1
Sorry to break it to you bruh but height is 99% genetics

• +1
Reactions: mattzdeb
Around 80% says science. But most environmental factors are in early childhood and maybe childhood.
I am convinced that it's mostly genetics nothing you do woukd drastically change your height it's encrypted in your dna

I am convinced that it's mostly genetics nothing you do woukd drastically change your height it's encrypted in your dna
The thing is no one can tell you for exact what would have been if you were more healthy by the age of <5 years old but there have been identical twin studies where both grew up in different societies and they indeed vary in height. Even though they tend to be very similar, there occur small differences of 1 or 2 inches. It is believed that the more wealthy social environment has taller children than those of the poor.

Oh and hormones are the transcription of the DNA to what will really be. Having conditions of low / high HGH can make an otherwise healthy kid way shorter or taller than the genetic information would want it to be. So yes, changing a kids hormone system is a real heightmax. However, probably very dangerous and you have to start very early on.

The thing is no one can tell you for exact what would have been if you were more healthy by the age of <5 years old but there have been identical twin studies where both grew up in different societies and they indeed vary in height. Even though they tend to be very similar, there occur small differences of 1 or 2 inches. It is believed that the more wealthy social environment has taller child's than those of the poor.

Oh and hormones are the transcription of the DNA to what will really be. Having conditions of low / high HGH can make an otherwise healthy kid way shorter or taller than the genetic information would want it to be. So yes, changing a kids hormone system is a real heightmax. However, probably very dangerous and you have to start very early on.
Unless someone grew up in starvation it wouldn't matter height is encoded in you the maximum gain you'd make if you optimized everything is no more than an inch unless you inject hgh in puberty which is dangerous

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Unless someone grew up in starvation it wouldn't matter height is encoded in you the maximum gain you'd make if you optimized everything is no more than an inch unless you inject hgh in puberty which is dangerous
Thats what I said. An inch or so. Its really not much. And HGH even before puberty I think. Or during might change things to. But yea its dangerous.

Thats what I said. An inch or so. Its really not much. And HGH even before puberty I think. Or during might change things to. But yea its dangerous.
Very dangerous would leave you with deformed parts of your body and overgrown organs

where are HGH peptides and aromatase inhibitors?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and JustTrynaGrow
I think I might be still growing, last year I was 5’4.5 and now I’m 5’5.5 hopefully I can at least reach 5’7 then height fraud to 5’8

there have been identical twin studies where both grew up in different societies and they indeed vary in height. Even though they tend to be very similar, there occur small differences of 1 or 2 inches. It is believed that the more wealthy social environment has taller children than those of the poor.
I know identical twins, one of them i mog by a half head, the other one has my height. Of cause they grew up together and their face is nearly the same.

My father is 5'10, my mother is 5'5, I am 5'10-11, one sister is 5'4 and the other one 5'10 :forcedsmile::lul:

I know identical twins, one of them i mog by a half head, the other one has my height. Of cause they grew up together and their face is nearly the same.

My father is 5'10, my mother is 5'5, I am 5'10-11, one sister is 5'4 and the other one 5'10 :forcedsmile::lul:
Life is actually a comedy. A joke. A prank.

I also have identical twin and he has deeper voice/taller than me and not lost a single hair, while im bald since 14

I also have identical twin and he has deeper voice/taller than me and not lost a single hair, while im bald since 14
Somewhere in the universe, some superior being is laughing at all this. Its a fucking joke.

Try meditation :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

LL or blue pill coper
Can peptides work if bone hasn't closed?

Last edited:
I have fucking scoliosus and bad posture that make me lose 4-5 cm