heightmaxxing has gone mainstream on reddit. they are even name dropping this site now

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate

if anyone here is doing this
i suggest instead of leaving comments undernearth the post
if OP is actually short (and is not a normie)
DM them

please stop posting this publically otherwise we are going to have a reddit invasion soon.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::bluepill:

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Kreatophagia, jinnu and 1 other person
we need to start posting false information so they fuck up their hormones

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, halloweed, Raydolf_Peatler and 3 others
Who gives a shit?
The most you'll get from these bullshit heightmax programs are 2-3 cms.

Literally look at any "success" stories and I guarante you'll never see anything above, unless it's a larp.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and <6PSLcel
we need to start posting false information so they fuck up their hormones
agree, tbf the OP here was 4"11 at 15, so I wouldnt mind giving him usuefull info but people need to stop doing it in the comments where normies can see

• +1
Reactions: laaoo
Who gives a shit?
The most you'll get from these bullshit heightmax programs are 2-3 cms.

Literally look at any "success" stories and I guarante you'll never see anything above, unless it's a larp.
its because they all start at 18, if you start younger u can grow alot more. or they run out of money and stop after just 6 months. I dont think anyone has managed to do it for a long time. But we have kids on this site who have taken AI and either Mk or HGH and have grown 2-3 inches. i cant remember their users tho

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
its because they all start at 18, if you start younger u can grow alot more. or they run out of money and stop after just 6 months. I dont think anyone has managed to do it for a long time. But we have kids on this site who have taken AI and either Mk or HGH and have grown 2-3 inches. i cant remember their users tho
No, stop coping.
You will get said 2-3 cms of gains IF you start young in the first place.

You say kids have taken AI & HGH and have grown 2-3 inches... just ignore the fact they're kids who just started puberty?
The AI & HGH did help, but they were not the cause of the 2-3 inches of growth, more like 2-3 extra cms.

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu and LegitUser
Jfl at the second comment, dude is acting so elitist yet thinks "AI" stands for "Aromasin inhibitor" and thinks you have to be in some secret club to purchase it :feelskek:.

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser
'Yeah don't help people in need, just spread misinformation'

IMG 4722