HeightMaxxing Hopium

GreenRay88

GreenRay88

Bronze
I'm Heightmaxxing. I bought HGH and Test and my Aromasin is shipping. I'm 17 and 5,11, did my bloodwork and I have 17pg of estradial under the 20 needed for complete growth plate fusion. Really this thread is to those that are contemplating Heightmaxxing and this is what I have to tell you: If you really wanted it you would have started. It's simple, Find a gear source buy the stuff needed get insulin needles and start. I planned this in January and my deadline to get the money I needed the source I needed and everything ready was April 1st. Tdy is April 3rd and my roids arrived... So heightmaxxing bros get to it if your really thinking of doing it. Also I'm gonna run test bc @Clavicular said he got facial bone gains from it and I'm combining it with GH so hopefully I get similar results.
@Clavicular @Osie @FreakkForLife @pneumocystosis @enchanted_elixir

Attachments

• roids.jpg
    roids.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: niqfan625 and Jeww
How many kits did u buy and at what price?

How many kits did u buy and at what price?
So I actually bought it while they had a promotion so I got 200Ius of HGH for 180Euros since it was half off and the test is 34 Euros each 250mg bottle. I'm currently waiting on 2 Vials of Test 250mg Ethanate and 160Ius of HGH but in powdered form and Aromasin. The 160Ius and Test being from another source and the Aromasin being from this one. The Aromasin was 50Euros.

I'm Heightmaxxing. I bought HGH and Test and my Aromasin is shipping. I'm 17 and 5,11, did my bloodwork and I have 17pg of estradial under the 20 needed for complete growth plate fusion. Really this thread is to those that are contemplating Heightmaxxing and this is what I have to tell you: If you really wanted it you would have started. It's simple, Find a gear source buy the stuff needed get insulin needles and start. I planned this in January and my deadline to get the money I needed the source I needed and everything ready was April 1st. Tdy is April 3rd and my roids arrived... So heightmaxxing bros get to it if your really thinking of doing it. Also I'm gonna run test bc @Clavicular said he got facial bone gains from it and I'm combining it with GH so hopefully I get similar results.
NAZI LOOKSMAXXERS FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
Dude I’m 5’8 and get all the girls I want. Ur 5’11 my man 😎 I’m telling ya , being good with woman is more important then height once ur over 5’6 . I can’t even explain how experience with woman and confidence is just as important if not more important then pure height. My best friend is 6’3 and has only been with 3 girls. I’m 5’8 and have been with way too many

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mog222, Mike141, shalomnigga and 1 other person
W

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GreenRay88 and LooksThinker
Nice bro. We have the same stats too lmao. I can tell you that the 200iu will run out very fast. Faster then you expect. I would recommend not waiting too long to ordering more like me. Now I have to 3 vials left and my next 500 iu will take 20 days to ship. Btw, whats your source if you dont mind me asking?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and GreenRay88
LL or death

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Dude I’m 5’8 and get all the girls I want. Ur 5’11 my man 😎 I’m telling ya , being good with woman is more important then height once ur over 5’6 . I can’t even explain how experience with woman and confidence is just as important if not more important then pure height. My best friend is 6’3 and has only been with 3 girls. I’m 5’8 and have been with way too many
stop trying to hurt your competition everybody knows what youre trying to do

• JFL
Reactions: GreenRay88
Nice bro. We have the same stats too lmao. I can tell you that the 200iu will run out very fast. Faster then you expect. I would recommend not waiting too long to ordering more like me. Now I have to 3 vials left and my next 500 iu will take 20 days to ship. Btw, whats your source if you dont mind me asking?
Yea I have 200 Ius on Hand waiting for 160 to come in and when this vial that I'm running rn runs out I'm gonna order more. Running out of GH or Money is a big concern of mine but It's something I'm managing. Also my source for what's in Picrel is https://driadashop.eu/
I'm in Europe so this is a euro source if you need an American source just go on Eroids and look there you'll find one.

Dosages u will be taking daily for each? Also good luck

Last edited:
Im just doing 8 iu hgh ed + aromasin (went from 23 estradiol to 15 so is that good? Might start anastrazole soon again). Gonna combine this with T3/T4.

Im just doing 8 iu hgh ed + aromasin (went from 23 estradiol to 15 so is that good? Might start anastrazole soon again). Gonna combine this with T3/T4.
What’s your source if I can ask? Also how are you getting the money I find that I’m running out fast