HeightMaxxing Myths (GROUNDBREAKING INFORMATION!) (PROOF MK677 ISN'T COPE!)

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
Today, I'll be going through a heightmaxxing myth and providing some new information that backs up certain theories.

MYTH: MK-677 isn't useful for height growth.

At one time, I used to agree that MK677 wouldn't be viable in a height growth context because of the lack of IU'S of GH it produces but some recent studies regarding the compound have made me change my opinions.

Lumos Pharma Announces Encouraging Interim Results from Two Phase 2 Trials Evaluating Oral LUM-201 for Moderate Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
Now, this study right here is very groundbreaking as they discover that LUM-201 ( fancy name for MK677) has some viability in regards to increasing height velocity in growth hormone deficient children, and it produces very comparable results to growth hormone itself.

MK677

As you can see from the table above, after a year of MK677 usage, there is only about a 1.79 cm difference in growth velocity. THIS IS FUCKING REMARKABLE and helps show that MK677 is usable in a height growth context for open growth plates,

BUTTTT........

depending on how heavy you are, this could mean you will have to take up to 70-100 mg a day of MK677. The lower your body weight, the lower your dose has to be but, you will have to take a lot of MK677 to produce similar results to 34 μg of Growth hormone.
HOWEVER, IF YOU CAN REDUCE PROLACTIN SIDES, AND GET YOUR WATER RETENTION UNDER CONTROL, YOU CAN GET SOME SERIOUS
HEIGHT GAINS.

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE TO FORM YOUR OWN OPINION THOUGH.

Next,
I am going to talk about a study where they essentially used the HGH + AI combo that we talk about so much in this forum but in late puberty, which is a more useful context for people on here.

Now, this study actually proves that the combination of HGH + AI could give you 8 cm if taken between 15.2 - 16 years old, depending on bone age obviously.

A randomized pilot trial of growth hormone with anastrozole versus growth hormone alone, starting at the very end of puberty in adolescents with idiopathic short stature

METHODS

KEKEOO

IN CONCLUSION, I BELIEVE THAT RECENT STUDIES PROVE THAT MK677 IS NOT COPE AND THAT AT BEST YOU CAN MOST LIKELY GROW 3-4 INCHES IF AROUND THE AGE OF 15.2-16 WITH A BONE AGE IN THAT REGION.

Attachments

• MK677.png
    MK677.png
    71.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, SkullDynamics, Marsiere214 and 5 others
BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Does drinking 2 liters of milk at the age of 17 make a change in growth? Asking for a friend.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 14392
34ug would be 3,4 IU of hgh or am i retarded?

can you expand on the prolactin sides and water retention? didn't know mk677 caused that
so i should use an AI together with it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, kebab, becomingnearperfect and 3 others
Yeah you are retarded
1IU = 0.33MG
1UG=0.001MG
if they had superior results using only 1iu of HGH then its over for mk677 copers tho

• +1
Reactions: kebab and 5.5psl
To give more clarification, 34UG = 32 IU'S.

INTERESTING

So MK677 can produce similar results to 32 iu's of GH used everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Willmogulater, kebab and 2 others
So if I had infinite money do I buy MK677 or HGH and how much of each do I use

70-100mg a day of MK677 lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, kebab, Skry and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ, Xyjarz and 1 other person
Does this work for oldcels?

Should have bought mk677 instead of creatine at 15, absolutely brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, GetShrekt, lebronjames23 and 1 other person
To give more clarification, 34UG = 32 IU'S.

View attachment 2079277

So MK677 can produce similar results to 32 iu's of GH used everyday.
Over for retardedcels
put gh over there and not fuckin amphotericin
34ug will give invisible results
3400ug is the dosage

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Over for retardedcels
put gh over there and not fuckin amphotericin
34ug will give invisible results
3400ug is the dosage
Yea your right, it was a mistake however, it doesn't disprove my point.

0.034mg/kg a day of growth hormone is still the standard dosage used in growth hormone-deficient children.
And results showed that 1.6mg/kg a day of MK677 produced similar results.
GROWTH HORMONE DEFICINY

0.034mg/kg a day of growth hormone is still the standard dosage used in growth hormone-deficient children.
There is a diffrence between 34ug/kg Ed and 34ug ed
A huge ass diffrence

There is a diffrence between 34ug/kg Ed and 34ug ed
A huge ass diffrence
Yea, it is a huge ass difference. But in the MK677 study, they did 34ug/kg ed, so my bad if I didn't clarify that.
And 34ug/kg is 0.034mg, which would mean 0.034mg/kg everyday.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yea, it is a huge ass difference. But in the MK677 study, they did 34ug/kg ed, so my bad if I didn't clarify that.
And 34ug/kg is 0.034mg, which would mean 0.034mg/kg everyday.
Bro whatever but mk677 is not even close to hgh trust me
You won't get bloated , feel lethargic and fuck your pituatry while you are on gh but you will do all of these on mk
Also dereks protocol of reaching 10IU using mk677+cjc1295 DAC+hyperizine A is also complete cope and it's also costly same like hgh

Only brutal side effect of gh is its the most expensive ped

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Just get insulin resistance (diabetes) for an extra 2cm of height theory.
Take slin' pills lol. You could take Cinnamon Extract, Berberine (reduces IGF), reduce carbs, eat one meal a day, take Glucose Metabolic Support, Alpha Lipoic Acid, and Chromium Piconilate. Many options to reduce insulin resistance. However, your insulin could still be high with all of these precautions. So with taking doses this high, you want to get bloodwork or literally not eat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and thereallegend
34ug would be 3,4 IU of hgh or am i retarded?
Your right my bad.

The accurate dosing used in the article was 34ug/kg of GH which equals 0.034mg/kg of GH each day. This is the common dosing used for GHD children.
GROWTH HORMONE DEFICINY

if they had superior results using only 1iu of HGH then its over for mk677 copers tho
I think you're missing the point here. The point isn't to compare HGH to MK677, it's only to prove that MK677 isn't cope in a heightmaxxing context. Obviously taking HGH will always be the best, but I'm trying to show that MK677 alone is useful for increasing IGF-1 and GH to the point where growth is possible. The MK677 alone produced similar results to roughly 2.5 IU'S (depending on bodyweight) of GH.

These studies also prove that you don't need a crazy amount of GH to optimize and increase growth velocity, as it was able to increase growth comparable to GHD children, people that have lower amounts of IGF-1 and GH than normal. Now imagine this for normal children and teens with normal GH levels. Their height velocity is bound to increase. We already knew that MK677 produces aroundnd 1-3 IU's of GH (3 IU's happens when maximized with high choline levels through use of Alpha GPC and CDP Choline, and Melatonin.)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and garoupilled_
can you expand on the prolactin sides and water retention? didn't know mk677 caused that
so i should use an AI together with it?
Prolactin sides: Take Vitamin E (400-800mg) ( dangerous for long periods of time) Vitamin E prevents rise of prolactin so take a little bit before MK677 consumption. Take Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): 300 - 600 mg. Vitamin B6 reduces prolactin by 68.6%.

Take any AI to prolong growth plates, take 1mg a day of anastrazole, or 25mg a day of Aromasin ( lots of side effects with low estrogen be aware. Most will go away after a few months on these compounds. Beware of high testerone caused by the lower estrogen ( could increase balding). However, lose body fat to reduce estrogen, 10% body fat will be perfect.

MK677 has a load of side effects like water retention, prolactin, joint pain, and anxiety/fear state.

To reduce water retention: Take potassium, Take Dandelion Root, Take Magnesium. ( It'll prolly won't matter at the end of the day though because you'll still feel bloated.

To reduce joint pain: Take MSM ( 1000MG), Take Vitamin high dose D (400 mg) /k2 (100mcg), Take Calcium (500-100mg).

To reduce anxiety/fear state: Take 3-4 hours before bed. Take Ashwaghnda with it. Take Omega-3, Take L-Theaine. Take Valerian Root.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and garoupilled_
Very sad.
What are some easy, proven ways to increase height as a 17 year old? Just stretches and the like.
Eating High-Protein, Deep Sleep, Aerobic Exercise. Eating eggs, and calcium. Taking Vitamin K2/D. Being happy and having lower cortisol. All of these things contribute to optimal environment for height.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and LiteralCaucasian
Eating High-Protein, Deep Sleep, Aerobic Exercise. Eating eggs, and calcium. Taking Vitamin K2/D. Being happy and having lower cortisol. All of these things contribute to optimal environment for height.
My father is 1,95m, I am 1,88m. Can I still MOG my old man?

My father is 1,95m, I am 1,88m. Can I still MOG my old man?
Prolly not. You have a higher growth potential assuming that you're of northern/central European descent.
Use this website: https://bonexpert.com/ahp/. Very useful in regards to seeing growth potential. Since your 17 growth is either completed or near complete.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I think you're missing the point here. The point isn't to compare HGH to MK677, it's only to prove that MK677 isn't cope in a heightmaxxing context. Obviously taking HGH will always be the best, but I'm trying to show that MK677 alone is useful for increasing IGF-1 and GH to the point where growth is possible. The MK677 alone produced similar results to roughly 2.5 IU'S (depending on bodyweight) of GH.

These studies also prove that you don't need a crazy amount of GH to optimize and increase growth velocity, as it was able to increase growth comparable to GHD children, people that have lower amounts of IGF-1 and GH than normal. Now imagine this for normal children and teens with normal GH levels. Their height velocity is bound to increase. We already knew that MK677 produces aroundnd 1-3 IU's of GH (3 IU's happens when maximized with high choline levels through use of Alpha GPC and CDP Choline, and Melatonin.)
how does this apply to a roid cycle/heightmaxxing protocol tho. you'll be using the compounds for a few weeks max, not 6 months to 1 year

so when taking mk677 i should elevate my choline levels as well? good to know

Prolactin sides: Take Vitamin E (400-800mg) ( dangerous for long periods of time) Vitamin E prevents rise of prolactin so take a little bit before MK677 consumption. Take Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): 300 - 600 mg. Vitamin B6 reduces prolactin by 68.6%.

Take any AI to prolong growth plates, take 1mg a day of anastrazole, or 25mg a day of Aromasin ( lots of side effects with low estrogen be aware. Most will go away after a few months on these compounds. Beware of high testerone caused by the lower estrogen ( could increase balding). However, lose body fat to reduce estrogen, 10% body fat will be perfect.

MK677 has a load of side effects like water retention, prolactin, joint pain, and anxiety/fear state.

To reduce water retention: Take potassium, Take Dandelion Root, Take Magnesium. ( It'll prolly won't matter at the end of the day though because you'll still feel bloated.

To reduce joint pain: Take MSM ( 1000MG), Take Vitamin high dose D (400 mg) /k2 (100mcg), Take Calcium (500-100mg).

To reduce anxiety/fear state: Take 3-4 hours before bed. Take Ashwaghnda with it. Take Omega-3, Take L-Theaine. Take Valerian Root.
god tier response thanks

Prolly not. You have a higher growth potential assuming that you're of northern/central European descent.
Use this website: https://bonexpert.com/ahp/. Very useful in regards to seeing growth potential. Since your 17 growth is either completed or near complete.
I'm from Eastern Europe/Caucasus and I feel like I'm going to grow for a bit more since my father also allegedly grew a lot around my age

how does this apply to a roid cycle/heightmaxxing protocol tho. you'll be using the compounds for a few weeks max, not 6 months to 1 year

so when taking mk677 i should elevate my choline levels as well? good to know
Alpha GPC, CDP-CITOcholine, 4 eggs a day have all shown to greatly improve serum choline levels. Which will reduce somatostatin, the thing that inhibits the production of aromatase. You can also take an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor like Galantamine, or Huperzine A ( unproven) .

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Alpha GPC, CDP-CITOcholine, 4 eggs a day have all shown to greatly improve serum choline levels. Which will reduce somatostatin, the thing that inhibits the production of aromatase. You can also take an Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor like Galantamine, or Huperzine A ( unproven) .
Try to get Galantamine or increase choline levels first though.

Today, I'll be going through a heightmaxxing myth and providing some new information that backs up certain theories.

At one time, I used to agree that MK677 wouldn't be viable in a height growth context because of the lack of IU'S of GH it produces but some recent studies regarding the compound have made me change my opinions.

Lumos Pharma Announces Encouraging Interim Results from Two Phase 2 Trials Evaluating Oral LUM-201 for Moderate Pediatric Growth Hormone Deficiency
Now, this study right here is very groundbreaking as they discover that LUM-201 ( fancy name for MK677) has some viability in regards to increasing height velocity in growth hormone deficient children, and it produces very comparable results to growth hormone itself.

View attachment 2079206

As you can see from the table above, after a year of MK677 usage, there is only about a 1.79 cm difference in growth velocity. THIS IS FUCKING REMARKABLE and helps show that MK677 is usable in a height growth context for open growth plates,

BUTTTT........

depending on how heavy you are, this could mean you will have to take up to 70-100 mg a day of MK677. The lower your body weight, the lower your dose has to be but, you will have to take a lot of MK677 to produce similar results to 34 μg of Growth hormone.
HOWEVER, IF YOU CAN REDUCE PROLACTIN SIDES, AND GET YOUR WATER RETENTION UNDER CONTROL, YOU CAN GET SOME SERIOUS
HEIGHT GAINS.

Next,
I am going to talk about a study where they essentially used the HGH + AI combo that we talk about so much in this forum but in late puberty, which is a more useful context for people on here.

Now, this study actually proves that the combination of HGH + AI could give you 8 cm if taken between 15.2 - 16 years old, depending on bone age obviously.

A randomized pilot trial of growth hormone with anastrozole versus growth hormone alone, starting at the very end of puberty in adolescents with idiopathic short stature

View attachment 2079222
View attachment 2079224

IN CONCLUSION, I BELIEVE THAT RECENT STUDIES PROVE THAT MK677 IS NOT COPE AND THAT AT BEST YOU CAN MOST LIKELY GROW 3-4 INCHES IF AROUND THE AGE OF 15.2-16 WITH A BONE AGE IN THAT REGION.
The thing with gh is it’s hard to know if that’s why you grew or if you were just normally gonna grow

View attachment 2079206

BUTTTT........

HEIGHT GAINS.

Next,

View attachment 2079222
View attachment 2079224

Brother, can I send a private message?

Ion know I cant see the image. They used 34 micrograms/kg of GH every day, and that roughly translates into 2.3 IU's of GH for 68 kg.

34 micrograms = 0.034 milligrams. = 0.034mg x 68Kg = 2.3 IU'S of GH

Maybe I'm wrong

Ion know I cant see the image. They used 34 micrograms/kg of GH every day, and that roughly translates into 2.3 IU's of GH for 68 kg.

34 micrograms = 0.034 milligrams. = 0.034mg x 68Kg = 2.3 IU'S of GH

Maybe I'm wrong
.33 mg is 0.330 MILLIGRAM
34 mcg is 0.034 MILLIGRAM
retard

jfc if you think you will last on 100mg a day