heightmaxxing only for adults! My routine

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Relaxin is a hormone. You must take a trypsin inhibitor to prevent the destruction of relaxin in your stomach

Nooo,
167.9 cm 23.12.2019 --> 168.9 cm 12.01.2020 - - > 169.1 cm 22.01.2020
@bossman but he takes alot of things, like relaxin and stuff I'll skip those.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@bossman but he takes alot of things, like relaxin and stuff I'll skip those.
ahh ok. did this guy get any resutls tho? @sloopnoob

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
cope you just need to bonesmash your feet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
I know someone who has managed to increase foot size in adulthood. This is an improved whole-body plan
hands and feet keep growing slightly till you die

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and bossman
You fucked up with exercise/stretching because now we don't know if your 1.1cm gain was from posture improvement or supplements. Fucking kill yourself, retard.

You fucked up with exercise/stretching because now we don't know if your 1.1cm gain was from posture improvement or supplements. Fucking kill yourself, retard.
Edgy cool guy

• JFL
Reactions: Dark_Tetrad_Slayer
These threads and my posts is what you all should focus on researching for heightmaxxing, srsly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21044
These threads and my posts is what you all should focus on researching for heightmaxxing, srsly
What if your growth plates are closed?
Also you should prolly make a post on this, searching comments is kinda pain in the ass

What if your growth plates are closed?
Also you should prolly make a post on this, searching comments is kinda pain in the ass
still works after that, i dont know there are many sources saying growth plates don't completely close or something like that or because some random protein maybe cGMP is being used in the body anymore, alkoclar claims this, xcrunner claims this and examples of people like adam rainer and Tanya Angus also suggest this: http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...possible-after-epiphyseal-plate-ossification/ and this man: https://allthatsinteresting.com/adam-rainer

I think there is always potential for height growth but this potential diminishes with age considering the fact that alkoclar made 26 year old grow 11cm after 3 years of osteoblast injections and fgf-2 upregulaton

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, thereallegend, Deleted member 13588 and 2 others
A lot of people ask about my routine.
I take:
relaxin (vitalaxin), Evomuse: BMP, glucosamine, msm, Osteol, Marrow extract

Uses techniques
Creating a micro crack with a diy device.
Lsjl, only dynamic. LSJL static is bad.
1mhz Ultrasound massage device. Ultrasound should be applied only at one point, not the entire bone. Stretching during sleep, back:
View attachment 186770

BMP-2 also helps stem cells differentiate into chondrocytes.

Probably works for adults
It’s long been thought that cells in the resting zone don’t divide, but researchers discovered that some cells in the resting zone wake up and start to make rapidly dividing chondrocytes–cells that produce “beautiful” columns (that look like a stack of pancakes) and maintain bone growth.
It’s been hypothesized for many years that chondrocytes at the bottom of the growth plate die, but the new findings show definite evidence that they survive and continue to make bone, he says.

Lsjl doesn't work because people do it too often and too hard
The results establish that there are four main mechanical factors on which new bone formation depends. The first is how much the induced normal strain is above the threshold value (εthres). This factor is responsible for why there is no bone formation when induced strains are within the threshold value. The second factor is the ratio of trough-to-crest amplitude of normal strain and the maximum magnitude of normal strain. This ratio brings out the difference between loading waveforms with and without rest inserted between two consecutive waveforms. Assuming bone to be simply elastic does not differentiate between these two kinds of loading waveforms, whereas assuming bone to be viscoelastic does. This emphasizes the role interstitial fluid flow plays in new bone formation. This accounts for why rest-inserted loading is more osteogenic than a loading without any rest. The third factor is the number of cycles of a waveform. Larger the number of loading cycles, the more is the new bone formation; however, the osteogenic potential of each loading cycle is less than that of the previous cycle. This is akin to the fatigue damage accumulation and hints at possible role of micro-cracks in new bone formation. The fourth factor is the number of days of loading per week. Larger the number of days, the greater is the new bone formation; however, osteogenic potential of each day of loading is less than the previous one. Factor β being slightly larger than the factor q indicates that daily loading is better than the same total number of cycles spread over less number of days.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41...6445_deeplink_PID5145409&utm_content=deeplink

Microcrack

glucosamine

Relaxin
For example, a bone fracture may be repaired by administering relaxin. Similarly, a bone may be grown in size or height by administering relaxin. As such, the instant invention allows for various treatments of bone such as modifications and repair that may otherwise not be achievable. In addition, the present invention allows for treatments of bone that may otherwise only be achievable through the use of invasive procedures and/or the administration of a combination of drugs leading to a host of adverse side effects.
. As such, the height of the human subject may be increased between about 0.2 cm to about 30 cm or more. Although, the skilled artisan would understand that any height increase as a result of relaxin administration as discussed herein is within the scope of this invention. The human subject may be between 1 and 30 years of age. Preferably, the human subject is between about 8 and about 18 years of age.

Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
report back in 1 year :sleep:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
I think there is always potential for height growth but this potential diminishes with age considering the fact that alkoclar made 26 year old grow 11cm after 3 years of osteoblast injections and fgf-2 upregulaton
Where can you find all this stuff tho?
Is Alkoclar the guy that was asking 10k for all of this?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Where can you find all this stuff tho?
Is Alkoclar the guy that was asking 10k for all of this?
now he is giving it some people for free

• Woah
@Strike_Poseidon

Does the SAMe have to be enteric coated tablets or can they be capsules too?

@Strike_Poseidon

Does the SAMe have to be enteric coated tablets or can they be capsules too?
i dont know, if capsule were the answer then why are all manufacturing companies for this going for tablets? These are the most reputable SAM-e brand btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Holy shit is this real?

Looks like I'm getting to 5'10

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 1849
Have you gotten any gains OP?

• +1
5 micrograms of relaxin costs 100USD, are you sure yours is legit? How do you administer it? Same question for the BMP.
inject Relaxin and get birthgiving hips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Apun94123, Deleted member 21044 and goat2x
how often did you use the lsjl device? like every day?

• +1
Bump, any update @Mr_wax ?

• +1
Are you saying lsjl does not work?

• +1
Did this work for anyone? :ogre:

I stopped taking supplements on Thursday. I will start taking supplements again 23.02.2020

167.9 cm 23.12.2019 (start)
168.9 cm 13.01.2020 (+1)
169.1 cm 22.01.2020 (+0.2)
169.1 cm 1.02.2020 (+0)
169.1 cm 14.02.2020 (+0) [stopped taking supplements]
169.2 cm 16.02.2020 (+0,1)
How the fuck do you measure it that "precise"?

Source?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Relaxin is a hormone. You must take a trypsin inhibitor to prevent the destruction of relaxin in your stomach

Nooo,
167.9 cm 23.12.2019 --> 168.9 cm 12.01.2020 - - > 169.1 cm 22.01.2020
I know that you abandonded the routine and it has been a long time since this thread was updated but I really have to ask one thing. You said that you were taking Trypsin Inhibitor alongside with relaxin to prevent the destruction of relaxin in the stomach. The thing that I don't understand is how were you expecting the relaxin to get absorbed after it passes to your small intestines from your stomach... It will just get digested into amino acid in your small intestines ayways. Or let's say you somehow found a way to bypass the digestion of relaxin in your small intestines. How will you be able to absorb it then? Proteins can't get absorbed without getting digested and since relaxin is a protein based hormone it can't get absorbed too??? If this could work people would be taking HGH orally, or at least I know tons of people who would do it... Am I missing something? ( I am talking about this with my knowledge of basic high school biology so...)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 13588
I know that you abandonded the routine and it has been a long time since this thread was updated but I really have to ask one thing. You said that you were taking Trypsin Inhibitor alongside with relaxin to prevent the destruction of relaxin in the stomach. The thing that I don't understand is how were you expecting the relaxin to get absorbed after it passes to your small intestines from your stomach... It will just get digested into amino acid in your small intestines ayways. Or let's say you somehow found a way to bypass the digestion of relaxin in your small intestines. How will you be able to absorb it then? Proteins can't get absorbed without getting digested and since relaxin is a protein based hormone it can't get absorbed too??? If this could work people would be taking HGH orally, or at least I know tons of people who would do it... Am I missing something? ( I am talking about this with my knowledge of basic high school biology so...)
good question!

I take:

Uses techniques
1mhz Ultrasound massage device. Ultrasound should be applied only at one point, not the entire bone. Stretching during sleep, back:
View attachment 186770

It’s long been thought that cells in the resting zone don’t divide, but researchers discovered that some cells in the resting zone wake up and start to make rapidly dividing chondrocytes–cells that produce “beautiful” columns (that look like a stack of pancakes) and maintain bone growth.
It’s been hypothesized for many years that chondrocytes at the bottom of the growth plate die, but the new findings show definite evidence that they survive and continue to make bone, he says.

The results establish that there are four main mechanical factors on which new bone formation depends. The first is how much the induced normal strain is above the threshold value (εthres). This factor is responsible for why there is no bone formation when induced strains are within the threshold value. The second factor is the ratio of trough-to-crest amplitude of normal strain and the maximum magnitude of normal strain. This ratio brings out the difference between loading waveforms with and without rest inserted between two consecutive waveforms. Assuming bone to be simply elastic does not differentiate between these two kinds of loading waveforms, whereas assuming bone to be viscoelastic does. This emphasizes the role interstitial fluid flow plays in new bone formation. This accounts for why rest-inserted loading is more osteogenic than a loading without any rest. The third factor is the number of cycles of a waveform. Larger the number of loading cycles, the more is the new bone formation; however, the osteogenic potential of each loading cycle is less than that of the previous cycle. This is akin to the fatigue damage accumulation and hints at possible role of micro-cracks in new bone formation. The fourth factor is the number of days of loading per week. Larger the number of days, the greater is the new bone formation; however, osteogenic potential of each day of loading is less than the previous one. Factor β being slightly larger than the factor q indicates that daily loading is better than the same total number of cycles spread over less number of days.
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41...6445_deeplink_PID5145409&utm_content=deeplink

Microcrack

glucosamine

Relaxin
For example, a bone fracture may be repaired by administering relaxin. Similarly, a bone may be grown in size or height by administering relaxin. As such, the instant invention allows for various treatments of bone such as modifications and repair that may otherwise not be achievable. In addition, the present invention allows for treatments of bone that may otherwise only be achievable through the use of invasive procedures and/or the administration of a combination of drugs leading to a host of adverse side effects.
. As such, the height of the human subject may be increased between about 0.2 cm to about 30 cm or more. Although, the skilled artisan would understand that any height increase as a result of relaxin administration as discussed herein is within the scope of this invention. The human subject may be between 1 and 30 years of age. Preferably, the human subject is between about 8 and about 18 years of age.

Neil degrasse tyson

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and Deleted member 4946
I know someone who has managed to increase foot size in adulthood. This is an improved whole-body plan
Foot size isnt the same as height :lul:

Its not completely dependant on growth plates unlike height. So it can grow at any time given the right conditions.

• +1
Reactions: Mr_wax and Deleted member 13588
I take:

Uses techniques
View attachment 186770

Microcrack

glucosamine

Relaxin

How did it end? You gained height?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
If shit like that worked than dudes like bezos and Zuckerberg wouldn't be still manlets, and they have access to the best and most novel medicine and technology, only limb lengthening can help you if you got the money

• +1
I take:

Uses techniques
View attachment 186770

Microcrack

glucosamine

Relaxin

You lost me when you listed your supplement stack thinking that pills are gonna make you taller.

• JFL
Anyone have results doing this?

Bro said he gained height then said it didn't work

• +1
Reactions: Revenge123
thanks, i'm adding that relaxin source, bone marrow extract and Kaempferol to my stack

no need to take osteol if you get milk protein anyway

If I put it on my face can it improve my bone structure?

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend