Heightmaxxing protocole (experimental)

Ninja186

Ninja186

Iron
Experimental Heightmaxxing protocol: IGF-1-LR3(dosage: ? duration cycle: ?), MK-667 20mg/day (cycle duration ?), T3 (dosage: ? cycle duration : ?) , AI : Anastrozole 1mg/day or Letrozole 2,5mg/day , DSIP nasal spray (dosage: ?) +vits like D3, zinc Magn. curently 5'7 (171-2cm) want to get to 6'1 6'2 17yo of bone age. I'm curently running mk-667 4w on 1w off 30mg/day and 1mg anastrozole daily but 1cm after 3months + super high prolactin is not worth in my opinion.

Attachments

• 20231103_185553.jpg
    20231103_185553.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • what_causes_epiphyseal_fusion.jpg
    what_causes_epiphyseal_fusion.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mathis
nigga your plates are bearly open :lul:

doxx yourself theory

4016760_20231103_185553.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
Are u retarded nigga? Do you really think you can get to 6'2 when you're 5'7 with barely open plates?

bro I'm not even joking your growth plates will last a 1-2 months at most
you ain't growing shit
Ai lil bro go read some studies

My dad is 6'2 and my big bro is 6'1
doesn't necessarily mean you'll be that tall, genetics are complicated

you can't grow passed your genetic limit.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Louis Lassalle

• JFL
Reactions: udeactive and Jeww
My dad is 6'2 and my big bro is 6'1
and they didn't have to do allat
it's over, there is a genetic limitation on your height, no amount of cope supplements will surpass that

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
and they didn't have to do allat
it's over, there is a genetic limitation on your height, no amount of cope supplements will surpass that
That's why im taking AI + GH peptides

• +1
Reactions: mathis and PsychoDsk
louis bro i'm sorry but your fucked.

• JFL
Reactions: udeactive, aerty and PsychoDsk
you wont see anything, except your money go down because you wasted it in hopes to grow. these things are useful for other things, just not height.

Last edited:
Experimental Heightmaxxing protocol: IGF-1-LR3(dosage: ? duration cycle: ?), MK-667 20mg/day (cycle duration ?), T3 (dosage: ? cycle duration : ?) , AI : Anastrozole 1mg/day or Letrozole 2,5mg/day , DSIP nasal spray (dosage: ?) +vits like D3, zinc Magn. curently 5'7 (171-2cm) want to get to 6'1 6'2 17yo of bone age. I'm curently running mk-667 4w on 1w off 30mg/day and 1mg anastrozole daily but 1cm after 3months + super high prolactin is not worth in my opinion.
hi pm me

• +1
Reactions: Ninja186
Hi I dont know why a bunch of idiots are flaming you and saying you cant grow anymore. You definitely have the potential to grow more if you use the right stack, your current stack is flawed tho. Pm me on telegram @ officialmatt ill help you out

Hi I dont know why a bunch of idiots are flaming you and saying you cant grow anymore. You definitely have the potential to grow more if you use the right stack, your current stack is flawed tho. Pm me on telegram @ officialmatt ill help you out
Bro i cant find your @ on telegram, mine is @N4leLe