Heightmaxxing stack opinions?

im thinking of taking 15mg of mk677 every 3 days and 200mcg of cjc w dac every 3 days
@Osie
@Clavicular
@midlatinocel
going off this thread here https://looksmax.org/threads/heightmaxxing-stack-some-advice.719299/
is it possible to gain a noticable height increase?

Well, I'd have to know your age and previous growth rate, and if you have any idea how open your growth plates are to make a somewhat accurate assessment! But I'd say bump the dosage up to around 20-25mg if you can unless the brand of MK677 you got is 15mg, which would suck.

200mcg of CJC w dac is way too low TBH if you are going to use DAC version, people often use 1000mcg at the minimum, but I understand that can be pricy, but I'd say use at least 500mcg of CJC w Dac to at least reach 1g of CJC w Dac, a week.

I would say if you are consistent, and assuming you are around 15 - young 16, I'd say expect around 2.5-5cm if you did it for 12 months straight. Well, I can't predict the future, but you can gain something from that stack, it won't be anything too crazy, since your doses aren't high enough, and you aren't even using an AI.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, Zoraaaa, Clavicular and 1 other person
Well, I'd have to know your age and previous growth rate, and if you have any idea how open your growth plates are to make a somewhat accurate assessment! But I'd say bump the dosage up to around 20-25mg if you can unless the brand of MK677 you got is 15mg, which would suck.

200mcg of CJC w dac is way too low TBH if you are going to use DAC version, people often use 1000mcg at the minimum, but I understand that can be pricy, but I'd say use at least 500mcg of CJC w Dac to at least reach 1g of CJC w Dac, a week.

I would say if you are consistent, and assuming you are around 15 - young 16, I'd say expect around 2.5-5cm if you did it for 12 months straight. Well, I can't predict the future, but you can gain something from that stack, it won't be anything too crazy, since your doses aren't high enough, and you aren't even using an AI.
im 15 almost 16 soon in like 4 months i was short asf when i was younger like i almost at the level where i would have to get something prescribed then when i was ca 14,5 i probably hit puberty and now im 174 night height not sure how open my plates are but i have grown in 3 months so im guessing there still open
honestly not too concerned about the price more concerned about side effects the dude in the thread i posted said he did this stack and got 2 inches in one month but thats obviously not attainable but if i did this for 6 months with everything else good like diet and workout etc could i get 2 inches in 6 months 180 is enough for me honestly i can just fraud 6"1 with a1s and 6"2 with insoles

wow that thread u tagged was just an infovommit

but its like osie said, thats way too low of a dose for both drugs, that isnt even enough for everyday. I took 25MG of mk677 daily lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jeww and Zoraaaa

but its like osie said, thats way too low of a dose for both drugs, that isnt even enough for everyday. I took 25MG of mk677 daily lol
did you only take mk?
yeah im consedering bumping the dosages to something like 25mg plus 3mg a week maybe more

just 25mg + how much growth?

Dude, there's a miniscule difference in gh release with 10mg compared to 25, 50 etc. 10 MG mk is the correct dose for any purpose. The cjc dac dosage was backed by enchanted elixir. Maybe he was wrong, but i'd say 600mcg+ per week of cjcdac is enough.