Heightmaxxing/steroids during puberty are cope, you will never be a real man

asdvek

asdvek

I literally fucking see 13-14 year olds taking steroids lmfao

YOUR AGE is literally the age where you can be fat/short yet still approach a girl and not get rejected. Because both of you have underdeveloped minds/both are young naive dumb etc.

Yet what does your dumbass do? Inject ratpiss

JBs don't want muscular ogres on roids with oily skin and acne. Most of the roids you are taking are DHT derivatives for so called pubertymaxxing and that causes acne and oily skin.

Do you really think a JB wants that? Or she wants that skinny normal guy in the class? You might have a crush on someone in the class, you completely lost your chance with her bro.

These roids are looksminning you hard.

No you're not fucking getting bones or dimorphism

All you are getting is oily skin and acne, oh and health issues and organ damage

You fucking retards think after injecting some ratpiss up your ass you're automatically getting high dimorphism and bones? No that's not how it works, if it wasn't in your genes in the first place, you are not getting shit, you are not looksmaxxing, you are only looksminning yourself.

You don't even know how you will react to it so you legit literally might end up with no positive sides at all and only shit sides.

Higher T/DHT doesn't equal to better bones and more dimorphism. Yes, it literally fucking doesn't. GENETICS. ALL FUCKING GENETICS. No srs.

A good example is @heyheyheybro22 who's fucking doing masteron at the age of 14 :lul::lul::lul:

Gymcelling and roiding at 14, it's actually pathetic, but I don't feel bad for him or anything, he deserves it all, for being retarded enough to do something like that

Bro have your balls even dropped yet? Have you even entered puberty? You can't take exogenous hormones at that age. You are NOT gonna get "bones" or "dimorphic face" or a big dick.

IT'S OVER FOR HIM. AND HE DOESN'T KNOW IT YET. HE MESSED IT UP BUT DOESN'T KNOW IT YET.

It's literally all fucking genetics. Environmental factors almost don't matter. Not fully but almost don't matter.

There are estrogenic low T/DHT guys that had shit environmental factors during puberty, ate like shit, slept like shit and yet ended up with large dicks, good frames, dimorphicness, height

And High T guys with good environmental factors yet shit features.

Because why? Genetics.

And very importantly, almost everything is cope. Most of the looksmaxes don't work.

Most of the guys I see are in a mindset that "oh if this is cope and that then this can't be."

LIKE FOR EXAMPLE, JUST AN EXAMPLE

"oh bro he said mewing and chewing is cope, icing face can't be cope then"

Like bro yall are in that mindset. Like if this is cope, and that is also cope, then this can't.

Well yes it fucking is

Heightmaxxing/AI/roids during puberty will all just looksmin you. DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH YOUR HORMONES AT A YOUNG AGE.

Heightmaxxing makes you grow faster, not taller (which you would've ended up growing to your predetermined height in the first place anyway so why take hgh? just waste of money and organ enlargement and taking years off lifespan)

Roids I already explained. And roids will literally FUCK UP your cognitive development. It will literally stunt your IQ development bro. You should NOT play with your hormones at that young age.

LITERALLY NOBODY IN YOUR BLOODLINE HAS EVER INJECTED EXOGENOUS HORMONES UP THEIR ASS TO GET LAID but you are doing so AND YOU'RE RUINING YOUR CHANCE TO GET LAID instead of increasing it. That cute girl you see in your class, you messed it up, you will never have a chance with her.

At this point, where you have injected exogenous hormones at that young age, it's OVER.

%98 of the people in this forum will never be a real man

You will never be what a real man should be. A real man doesn't do ratpiss injections into his body at a young age.

You messed up and ruined your bodies natural hormonal profile at a young age. You're at an age where approaching is enough to get laid, but you messed it up.

Accept you messed it up and move on. Next life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, HTNcutecel, skkrrrtcantdo and 14 others
dnr but mirin reducing competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odux, lestoa, Jonas2k7 and 12 others
dnr but i agree with this

YOUR AGE is literally the age where you can be fat/short yet still approach a girl and not get rejected. Because both of you have underdeveloped minds/both are young naive dumb etc.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
dnr but mirin reducing competition
You will never be a real man buddy keep injecting ratpiss, maybe if you do research you'll fucking see what im saying is backed up by studies and science

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio, naturepill3d, cavy and 1 other person
bro im not reading this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, NZb6Air, cavy and 1 other person
You will never be a real man buddy keep injecting ratpiss, maybe if you do research you'll fucking see what im saying is backed up by studies and sciene
i dont even do roids my stack is in picrel (high iq stack dont say dnr)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids, slark, Sapieeen and 4 others

JBs don't want muscular ogres on roids with oily skin and acne. Most of the roids you are taking are DHT derivatives for so called pubertymaxxing and that causes acne and oily skin.

Do you really think a JB wants that? Or she wants that skinny normal guy in the class? You might have a crush on someone in the class, you completely lost your chance with her bro.

All you are getting is oily skin and acne, oh and health issues and organ damage

You fucking retards think after injecting some ratpiss up your ass you're automatically getting high dimorphism and bones? No that's not how it works, if it wasn't in your genes in the first place, you are not getting shit, you are not looksmaxxing, you are only looksminning yourself.

You don't even know how you will react to it so you legit literally might end up with no positive sides at all and only shit sides.

Higher T/DHT doesn't equal to better bones and more dimorphism. Yes, it literally fucking doesn't. GENETICS. ALL FUCKING GENETICS. No srs.

A good example is @heyheyheybro22 who's fucking doing masteron at the age of 14 :lul::lul::lul:

Gymcelling and roiding at 14, it's actually pathetic, but I don't feel bad for him or anything, he deserves it all, for being retarded enough to do something like that

Bro have your balls even dropped yet? Have you even entered puberty? You can't take exogenous hormones at that age. You are NOT gonna get "bones" or "dimorphic face" or a big dick.

IT'S OVER FOR HIM. AND HE DOESN'T KNOW IT YET. HE MESSED IT UP BUT DOESN'T KNOW IT YET.

It's literally all fucking genetics. Environmental factors almost don't matter. Not fully but almost don't matter.

There are estrogenic low T/DHT guys that had shit environmental factors during puberty, ate like shit, slept like shit and yet ended up with large dicks, good frames, dimorphicness, height

Because why? Genetics.

And very importantly, almost everything is cope. Most of the looksmaxes don't work.

Most of the guys I see are in a mindset that "oh if this is cope and that then this can't be."

Like bro yall are in that mindset. Like if this is cope, and that is also cope, then this can't.

Well yes it fucking is

Heightmaxxing/AI/roids during puberty will all just looksmin you. DON'T FUCKING PLAY WITH YOUR HORMONES AT A YOUNG AGE.

Heightmaxxing makes you grow faster, not taller (which you would've ended up growing to your predetermined height in the first place anyway so why take hgh? just waste of money and organ enlargement and taking years off lifespan)

Roids I already explained. And roids will literally FUCK UP your cognitive development. It will literally stunt your IQ development bro. You should NOT play with your hormones at that young age.

LITERALLY NOBODY IN YOUR BLOODLINE HAS EVER INJECTED EXOGENOUS HORMONES UP THEIR ASS TO GET LAID but you are doing so AND YOU'RE RUINING YOUR CHANCE TO GET LAID instead of increasing it. That cute girl you see in your class, you messed it up, you will never have a chance with her.

At this point, where you have injected exogenous hormones at that young age, it's OVER.

You will never be what a real man should be. A real man doesn't do ratpiss injections into his body at a young age.

You messed up and ruined your bodies natural hormonal profile at a young age. You're at an age where approaching is enough to get laid, but you messed it up.

bhenchod I just recieved my test e:woke::feelsree::feelsree::woke:

Attachments

• IMG_20240821_161818.jpg
    IMG_20240821_161818.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and heyheyheybro22
You will never be a real man buddy keep injecting ratpiss, maybe if you do research you'll fucking see what im saying is backed up by studies and science
opinion on MT-2?

Good, the sun exists tho
yeah i might still hop on tho, germany barely has any sun only like in the morning from 7-10 and im pale as shit like practically 0 color

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek

Because why? Genetics.

Well yes it fucking is

@heyheyheybro22 shots fired @PSLBurner shots fired @20/04/2008 🎇🎇

• JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
@heyheyheybro22 shots fired @PSLBurner shots fired @20/04/2008 🎇🎇
That nigga with his birth date as his username doesnt take shit he daydreams and mentally masturbates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aids, Sapieeen, NVM_Ignacio and 1 other person
I don't understand people who don't do pretty boy maxxing at that age. This is really the easiest method you can do and the only method that works on girls of the same age

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, heyheyheybro22 and Snowskinned
The girl likes the skinny tall boy, not the manlet. Hgh is OP if you are short

Agree on the bones tho. D3, calcium and enough protein will get you the bones

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and heyheyheybro22

Because why? Genetics.

Well yes it fucking is

I agree with the final message however not for the reasons you stated

D3, calcium and enough protein will get you the bones

laughs cage GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Funny GIF

The girl likes the skinny tall boy, not the manlet. Hgh is OP if you are short
there is a fucking predetermined height in your body fucking retard

if its 5'7 u cant get past that even with hgh

if u have manlet genes nothing can help u even hgh it just makes u grow faster to predetermined height

AND D3 CALCIUM PROTEIN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul:AHH YES BRO LETS GET MAHER TIER BONES FROM SOME SUPPLEMENTS

BRO THEY ARE FUCKING COPE SUPPLEMENTS ARE COPE

NO MATTER HOW MUCH SUPPLEMENTS AND PROTEIN U TAKE AND VITAMINS U GET FROM FOOD

IF ITS NOT IN UR GENES UR NOT GETTING SHIT

THE COPE IS FUCKING INSANE "D3 CALCIUM PROTEIN HGH" 😭:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton and lucifer6969
laughs cage GIF
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF
Funny GIF

there is a fucking predetermined height in your body fucking retard

if its 5'7 u cant get past that even with hgh

if u have manlet genes nothing can help u even hgh it just makes u grow faster to predetermined height

AND D3 CALCIUM PROTEIN :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: :lul:AHH YES BRO LETS GET MAHER TIER BONES FROM SOME SUPPLEMENTS

BRO THEY ARE FUCKING COPE SUPPLEMENTS ARE COPE

NO MATTER HOW MUCH SUPPLEMENTS AND PROTEIN U TAKE AND VITAMINS U GET FROM FOOD

IF ITS NOT IN UR GENES UR NOT GETTING SHIT

THE COPE IS FUCKING INSANE "D3 CALCIUM PROTEIN HGH" 😭:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Are you retarded? Pretty sure you are

Ugliness is malnutrition 99% of the cases. These help you get to your genetic potential. Most people eat like shit, so they don’t get to their potential

And even the ones with good diets often don’t reach their full potential. I’m 183 cm with decent diet, my grandpa was 190. If I was smart and took hgh at 16, I’d be 190 too

I am poorcel i can't afford for steroids, if I had the money I would spend them on other looksmax instead of roiding and heightcopemaxx

• +1

Because why? Genetics.

Well yes it fucking is

facts, facts and facts , what can you or I do though bro ? Most people on this site are retarded and will promote drug usage to fking 13 year olds who havent even experienced their first boner yet. No 13 year old infant is able to understand any of this though. Mfs barely got their consciousness at that age.

• +1
facts, facts and facts , what can you or I do though bro ? Most people on this site are retarded and will promote drug usage to fking 13 year olds who havent even experienced their first boner yet. No 13 year old infant is able to understand any of this though. Mfs barely got their consciousness at that age.
Literally u dont need to do shit just eat well stay hydrated sleep well

good thread OP, it's all genetics and hardmaxxing is the only thing that can ascend someone, no injections or HGH will prolly work, only looksmin and make you ogre+give many side effects

• +1
steroids are cope, not heightmaxxing. Steroids will fuck up your natural hormones

Last edited:
Because why? Genetics.
People don't understand that with bad genetics, you could train like Dorian Yates, eat ideally, have great recovery habits, consistently, and take whatever gear you want and still look worse than Phil Heath before he even started training for bodybuilding.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, heyheyheybro22, Asps12 and 1 other person
People don't understand that with bad genetics, you could train like Dorian Yates, eat ideally, have great recovery habits, consistently, and take whatever gear you want and still look worse than Phil Heath before he even started training for bodybuilding.
yea, genetics are everything

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22

Because why? Genetics.

Well yes it fucking is

Mirin the gateleeping my dick grew 1.5 inches and my jaw significantly improved so sure let me suffer in peace

mhm pin hormones at young age
no teen love no nothing cope more

oh and also u dont have those stats ur saying :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
coping cuz u have nothing to say js give up

do u also use hgh?
whats ur stack
Testosterone cypionate 100mgs 5 pins a week and anastrozole ai
Masteron 3 times a week 75mgs each
Might add in mk677 soon vux hgh id too expensive

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla
Yes hgh is very bad makes your ogre

Anyone with hgh should send it to me so I can destroy it asap

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and asdvek
because prenatal which is environment at that point, if we're talking about face dimorphism

all of my rejections were between the ages of 6 to 12, it's already over at 14:feelsbadman:
Is asdvek saying the truth?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air