Aspiring chadpreet
Tier 1
Sprinting, protein, milk, stretching, basketball, supplements, sleep and stress
Result: Somewhat accelerated growth

Tier 2
All of tier 1 + MK-677, Exemestane or chrysin, Huperzine-A
Result: Accelerated growth

Tier 3
All of tier 1 + IGF-1 LR3 or HGH, exemestane, relaxin.
Result: Severely accelerated growth, acromegaly.

My stack for reference at 16 yo
50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 daily
6.25 mg exemestane eod
30 000 IU's Daily vitamin D3
50 mg zinc
250 mcg Vitamin k2 mk4/mk7
400 mg Magnesium
Boron, copper, omega-3, collagen
200 grams animal protein daily
2500 calories daily

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mafiaboy, jfbjfb, Deleted member 20399 and 9 others
Y’all are sleeping on Carbon 60 and Relaxin 2.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Elvisandreaa, incel194012940 and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841, Moggable and mfk
Tier 4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AtlasTH, paulallen and 16 others
Tier 4: LL
Im above you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and enchanted_elixir
Tier 5 be 6'5 naturally like me
tumblr_o04pvgvrWR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Moggable and enchanted_elixir
OP forgot protein :lul:

Y’all are sleeping on Carbon 60 and Relaxin 2.
Relaxin is insanely expensive. To the point where it's literally be cheaper to get Limb Lengthening by that dude in Las Vegas.

I think that vitamin k2+D3 made me grew faster, i gained 2 cm since i started megadosing it around July 2022, while usually i grow at a much slower rate , it helped me with facial bone growth but may k2 have interfered with igf-1 receptors or something ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mafiaboy, SkullDynamics and Deleted member 22775
Tier 1
Sprinting, protein, milk, stretching, basketball, supplements, sleep and stress
Result: Somewhat accelerated growth

Tier 2
All of tier 1 + MK-677, Exemestane or chrysin, Huperzine-A
Result: Accelerated growth

Tier 3

My stack for reference at 16 yo
50 mcg IGF-1 LR3 daily
6.25 mg exemestane eod
30 000 IU's Daily vitamin D3
50 mg zinc
250 mcg Vitamin k2 mk4/mk7
400 mg Magnesium
Boron, copper, omega-3, collagen
200 grams animal protein daily
2500 calories daily
How much have you grown?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I think that vitamin k2+D3 made me grew faster, i gained 2 cm since i started megadosing it around July 2022, while usually i grow at a much slower rate , it helped me with facial bone growth but may k2 have interfered with igf-1 receptors or something ?
@tesseract

how old are you

Ride a raised saddle bike, use the inversion table, sleep ankle weights, jump rope with high lifts

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
If you have IGF 1, is it necessary to get enough protein?

No obviously, proteins are needed to create more igf-1 but if you have the final form you don't need the bricks (the proteins).
However you must be extremely rich, igf-1 lr3 is most likely the most effective way to growth but also the most expensive one.

• +1
Reactions: Kokra
No obviously, proteins are needed to create more igf-1 but if you have the final form you don't need the bricks (the proteins).
However you must be extremely rich, igf-1 lr3 is most likely the most effective way to growth but also the most expensive one.
I tried to absorb a maximum of protein for 1-2 weeks with exercises and sleeping well every day to increase HGH and therefore create IGF-1, the rhythm is very difficult. I'm going to take IGF 1 to pass the nutrition stage, which is very difficult personally.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
How much have you grown?
grown 1 inch vertically in 2 months. what i noticed most was feet and hand growth, jaw and brow ridge, muscle hyperplasia and hair

Absolutely. To synthesize bone and keep other hormones in check

• +1
Reactions: Kokra
150 dollars a month from peptidesciences.com . It's increlex thats real expensive

Last edited:
Mmh I thought K2+D3, calcium and magnesium were enough for the osteoblast/osteoclast cycle

Last edited:
grown 1 inch vertically in 2 months. what i noticed most was feet and hand growth, jaw and brow ridge, muscle hyperplasia and hair
Where do you get the igf1-lr3 do you have any eating patterns? Also have you always been growing

How old in months im 16 too but I’m turning 17 in a few days I’m 6’1~ but I’m down bad to reach 6’4+ do u think it is possible

How old in months im 16 too but I’m turning 17 in a few days I’m 6’1~ but I’m down bad to reach 6’4+ do u think it is possible
have you grown in the past months? then it's possible to go +3 inch with some effort

Where do you get the igf1-lr3 do you have any eating patterns? Also have you always been growing
peptidesciences.com. be careful with igf and mantain a dose less than 50 mcg daily. also cycle two weeks on two weeks off. I would recommend pharma hgh instead if you have the money, just for the sake of health.

Disclaimer: Past tier 2 and it gets real dangerous. Only use these compounds if you know what you're doing. Really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics
150 dollars a month from receptorchem. It's increlex thats real expensive
1mg of igf-1 lr3 doesn't last you more than one weeks and costs 99$, and you can be easily fucked by the transport because this shit is extremely expensive.
High protein diet isn't essential in bone growth, igf-1 is essential but for instance collagen play a way more important role in bone growth than proteins, as long as you manage to produce more osteoblasts than osteoclasts you will create new bones, even if your proteins daily apport is low.
A diet full of carbohydrates would be way more helpful than a carnivore diet for bone growth.

Last edited:
1mg of igf-1 lr3 doesn't last you more than one weeks and costs 99$, and you can be easily fucked by the transport because this shit is extremely expensive.

Proteins aren't essentials in bone growth, igf-1 is essential but for instance collagen play a way more important role in bone growth than proteins, as long as you manage to produce more osteoblasts than osteoclasts you will create new bones, even if your proteins daily apport is low.
1 mg lasts you 20 days for a sufficient and relatively safe dosage. beyond 50 mcg is dangerous. Protein is still a necessary element for pubertal hormones and activation of the PI3K pathway. Sorry if i mislead you, i didn't intend to refer to the ost cycle

Last edited:
1 mg lasts you 20 days for a sufficient and relatively safe dosage. beyond 50 mcg is dangerous. Protein is still a necessary element for pubertal hormones and activation of the PI3K pathway.
Injection of igf1-lr3 by itself is risky (higher risk of cancer), have you tried it ?

Yes for sure but you don't need to manage to have a full protein diet, a protein apport from a normal diet is more than enough for bone growth itself.
By the way the most effective way of growth would most likely to inject a agonist like 740-Y-P which would artifically activate the pi3k pathway, with open growth plates one could growth in an insanely fast way.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Kokra
Injection of igf1-lr3 by itself is risky (higher risk of cancer), have you tried it ?

Yes for sure but you don't need to manage to have a full protein diet, a protein apport from a normal diet is more than enough for bone growth itself.
By the way the most effective way of growth would most likely to inject a agonist like 740-Y-P which would artifically activate the pi3k pathway, with open growth plates one could growth in an insanely fast way.
I see that you are French and me too, cool.
What is 740-YP agonist?

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
I see that you are French and me too, cool.
What is 740-YP agonist?
Pi3k pathway is a pathway which regulates cellular growth and proliferation (this is why this pathway plays a great role in cancer), this is how you grow, igf-1 through this pathway will allow you to produce more cells and grow, osteoblats and osteoclasts included.
This mean that if we find a way to artifically activate constantly this pathway through the use of a chemical we would experience an insane amount of growth, 740-Y-P will artifically activate this pathway allowing you to grow but with very high risks of cancer (more cells = higher risks of cancer).

• +1
Reactions: Kokra and SkullDynamics
wouldn't recommend. lr3 has a risk of a localized effect, which can grow the inner nose or even hurt the lungs. we also don't really know its effectiveness. stick to injectable hgh for the most 'safe' option
Do you have any studies on this? I want to know the percentage of risk

Pi3k pathway is a pathway which regulates cellular growth and proliferation (this is why this pathway plays a great role in cancer), this is how you grow, igf-1 through this pathway will allow you to produce more cells and grow, osteoblats and osteoclasts included.
This mean that if we find a way to artifically activate constantly this pathway through the use of a chemical we would experience an insane amount of growth, 740-Y-P will artifically activate this pathway allowing you to grow but with very high risks of cancer (more cells = higher risks of cancer).
Really real amazing!

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad
I'm afraid of not having results if IGF-1 is not in my routine...

bullshit all cope the only legit way to get taller than your genetically determined height is to get limb lengthening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
bullshit all cope the only legit way to get taller than your genetically determined height is to get limb lengthening
A technique similar to LL exists without lengthening and naturally
The creation of microfractures by sprinting between the tibia and thigh bones allowing the creation of new bones which complete the holes created by the microfractures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, GigaAscender, gribsufer1 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21449, Kokra and softlysoftly
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: caveman, Deleted member 21449, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others