heightmaxxing

Planet_Punpun

Planet_Punpun

Iron
16 year old canadian male at 5'10. how do i heightmaxx? i Already started doing intermittent fasting to increase my hgh production around a month ago and have been hitting the gym (no deadlifts to not damage growth plates) for almost a year to increase test and muscle mass. I'm looking to achieve a 6' to 6'2 frame. Is it realistically possible? my grandpa was 6'4 in his prime

All intermittent fasting/sprinting does is either utilize the gh to burn fat or recover. IGF-1 is the main driving force behind growth, to optimize it you should be lean as possible but don’t starve, build muscle. Sleep and consume a ton of protein, take all vitamins at moderately high dosages. If you think you have some kind of deficiency or have hypothyroid get that checked. You should definitely see if you have your growth plates open in the spine and knee. This is just a summary of what you should already be doing but to go further I’d search up stacks used for gaining height, just be cognizant of the risks associated.

• +1
Reactions: Planet_Punpun, smoth, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
16 year old canadian male at 5'10. how do i heightmaxx? i Already started doing intermittent fasting to increase my hgh production around a month ago and have been hitting the gym (no deadlifts to not damage growth plates) for almost a year to increase test and muscle mass. I'm looking to achieve a 6' to 6'2 frame. Is it realistically possible? my grandpa was 6'4 in his prime
alr, fasting is going to lower your IGF1 which is crucial to getting taller. As you know HGH isn't the sole thing that makes you taller, so i recommend against fasting. AT 16 there is not much you can do to get taller other than use drugs that correlate with height increase, if you need more help pm me or sum