Heightmaxxing

caiolindo

caiolindo

Gold
What do you guys think about CJC 1295 at 17 years old without aromatase inhibitors to heightmaxx?

If i need aromatase inhibitors, which one should i take?

btw, 2mg weekly

won’t work

What do you guys think about CJC 1295 at 17 years old without aromatase inhibitors to heightmaxx?

If i need aromatase inhibitors, which one should i take?
Nah you’ll need anti choline supplements too, the cjc effects will be inhibited by somatostatin. As well most of your growth plates will have closed by now and are closing you really should use an ai, you could use enclo because of the benefits of high gh + test and the anti estorgenic effect of enclo NOT CLOMID

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird and thereallegend
Nah you’ll need anti choline supplements too, the cjc effects will be inhibited by somatostatin. As well most of your growth plates will have closed by now and are closing you really should use an ai, you could use enclo because of the benefits of high gh + test and the anti estorgenic effect of enclo NOT CLOMID
should i take it by my own? If yes, what dose?

should i take it by my own? If yes, what dose?
Depends on the supplement BUT RESEARCH THE DOSE YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF VERY EASILY. Also don’t go for humerzephine as an anti somatostatin supplement.

Depends on the supplement BUT RESEARCH THE DOSE YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF VERY EASILY. Also don’t go for humerzephine as an anti somatostatin supplement.
about te ai, the regular dose is 50mg, should i go for it?

about te ai, the regular dose is 50mg, should i go for it?
Depends start low and feel it out slowly the side effects will be different for everybody and it depends on how much you wanna sacrifice.

Depends start low and feel it out slowly the side effects will be different for everybody and it depends on how much you wanna sacrifice.
i can sacrifice everything

i can sacrifice everything
50 is the standard used in all the studies stay safe you could exceed that but please don’t go to 75 of it and what ai you thinking about?

50 is the standard used in all the studies stay safe you could exceed that but please don’t go to 75 of it and what ai you thinking about?
you have talk about enclomiphene, i'm thinking about this one

you have talk about enclomiphene, i'm thinking about this one
Well I mean optimally that’s one you have to feel out as it uses your body’s hormone receptors to alter how much and what your body produces, so it depends but 25 mg is best make sure it’s not clomid because that increases estorgen

Well I mean optimally that’s one you have to feel out as it uses your body’s hormone receptors to alter how much and what your body produces, so it depends but 25 mg is best make sure it’s not clomid because that increases estorgen
which one should i take?

What about letrozole?

What about letrozole?
Haven’t really looked into letrozole seems to work in a similar way to enclo I can ask some of my friends more into this stuff if you want?

Haven’t really looked into letrozole seems to work in a similar way to enclo I can ask some of my friends more into this stuff if you want?
It would be Very helpful

High IQ

the best aromatase inhibitors are chamomile, honey, bee pollen and bee bread

Huperzine A is a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Pair it with Alpha GPC which increases acetylcholine which inhibits somatostatin. Taking just a somatostatin inhibitor is not enough when acetylcholinesterase isn't also blocked.

Huperzine A is a acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. Pair it with Alpha GPC which increases acetylcholine which inhibits somatostatin. Taking just a somatostatin inhibitor is not enough when acetylcholinesterase isn't also blocked.
I just haven’t heard anything good about it from my bodybuilding buddies there are lots of supplements like it which are all legal but just that specific supplement I never hear good stuff about

I just haven’t heard anything good about it from my bodybuilding buddies there are lots of supplements like it which are all legal but just that specific supplement I never hear good stuff about
yeah I think it's not used properly thats why it got a bad rep, people don't know what it does exactly.

Won't enclo close ur growth plate faster?

Won't enclo close ur growth plate faster?
Enclo makes the body thinks it has more estrogen than it has this causes the body to try and balance the ratios by reducing estrogen production and increasing testosterone production

yeah I think it's not used properly thats why it got a bad rep, people don't know what it does exactly.
I mean the people i talk to are pretty big time body builders but I guess this is a niche that bodybuilding hasn’t really reached yet

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
Enclo makes the body thinks it has more estrogen than it has this causes the body to try and balance the ratios by reducing estrogen production and increasing testosterone production
Hmmm so won't taking enclo alone aid in growth if you're still in puberty?

Last edited:
Hmmm so won't taking enclo alone aid in growth if you're still in puberty?
Estrogen closes growth plates and matures bones, by reducing estrogen you are delaying bone maturation and therefore closure.

• +1
Reactions: FBl