Of my father and brother
A3CBFEBF ABC3 44F0 99FF 4062785339D8

And of my mother
23FB3F6F D126 419A B3BB 06F36ADFA0F7

I must have been lucky with such a femlet mother

How much do you mog your family?

Do I mog them?

How much do you mog your family?
Mum is 5"1 and dad is 5"7 and i'm 5"7 currently but he could be 5"9 when he was younger since hes has bad posture and didnt properly eat and smoked at a very young age. I'm hoping he was actually between 5"9-5"10 and get a second growth spurt to get up there since im only 16 rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Growth Plate
Ur lanky and don't show your face so that means frame mogged and facial mogged by your father prob

Over

Ur lanky and don't show your face so that means frame mogged and facial mogged by your father prob

Over
Nah I skull mog him. He wrist mogs me to death tho

Nah I skull mog him. He wrist mogs me to death tho
If you had to blur then you don't mog shit and ur lanky bro stop larping, you got more potential when you gymcel tho

Mum is 5"1 and dad is 5"7 and i'm 5"7 currently but he could be 5"9 when he was younger since hes has bad posture and didnt properly eat and smoked at a very young age. I'm hoping he was actually between 5"9-5"10 and get a second growth spurt to get up there since im only 16 rn
The only thing that can make someone shorter due to spinal compression etc is being morbidly obese or being elderly aged

Here, from some medical site

People typically lose almost one-half inch (about 1 centimeter) every 10 years after age 40. Height loss is even more rapid after age 70. You may lose a total of 1 to 3 inches (2.5 to 7.5 centimeters) in height as you age

People here cope too much with muh "my dad is 5'4" but was 6'4 in prime" when their dad is normal weight and only 45 years old

My dad is 40 and 6ft meanwhile I am almost 17 and still 5'7"

Btw, didn't you say you haven't even grown since 14?

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If you had to blur then you don't mog shit and ur lanky bro stop larping, you got more potential when you gymcel tho

I don’t wanna show my family.

I mog my dad skull wise slightly.

I don’t wanna show my family.

I mog my dad skull wise slightly.
Nobody can dox you or your family from a picture, keep larping. He must really mog you eh?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Do I mog them?
yes
The only thing that can make someone shorter due to spinal compression etc is being morbidly obese or being elderly aged

Here, from some medical site

People typically lose almost one-half inch (about 1 centimeter) every 10 years after age 40. Height loss is even more rapid after age 70. You may lose a total of 1 to 3 inches (2.5 to 7.5 centimeters) in height as you age

People here cope too much with muh "my dad is 5'4" but was 6'4 in prime" when their dad is normal weight and only 45 years old

My dad is 40 and 6ft meanwhile I am almost 17 and still 5'7"

Btw, didn't you say you haven't even grown since 14?
yes correct i havent grown since 14

You are 6'1", so you not only mog your dad but pretty much over 90% of men in the U.S

Last edited:
My mom is 5'7 and my dad is 6'1.5

I'm 6'2 still growing like 3cm per year, hopefully I will make it to 6'4

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Nobody can dox you or your family from a picture, keep larping. He must really mog you eh?
Same size box put over both our skulls

98FFA84E 5095 4CB7 ABBF 8807DADBE815

CEE4B19A 8998 4266 8E9A 58425D0A4B8E

As you see mine is taller and wider. Is it not

Last edited: