Heightmogged by my mother’s female cousin

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
31,772
Reputation
32,778
She’s like 6 foot, pretty brutal. Her son is 6’8 last I heard - has gigantism. Meanwhile I’m a 5’11 manlet.
 
I can’t believe this shit. I thought I might’ve been 6 foot by now but I’m clearly still a 5’11 subhuman
 
And I’ve barely made any gains
 
I’m a genetic dead end if I don’t have a spurt soon then it’s over
 
She’s like 6 foot, pretty brutal. Her son is 6’8 last I heard - has gigantism. Meanwhile I’m a 5’11 manlet.
Nothing special. I get height-mogged by zoomer females on a daily basis and no, they are not wearing martens or anything like that. Such is a life of a 6'0 manlet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
My torso is fucking tiny
 
Nothing special. I get height-mogged by zoomer females on a daily basis and no, they are not wearing martens or anything like that. Such is a life of a 6'0 manlet.
It’s not fair. Why didn’t I get to have gigantism
 
It’s not fair. Why didn’t I get to have gigantism
3254271 13762 closed eyes ear firearm hair its over merge open mouth soyjak stubble suicide te
 

Similar threads

bisssi 24
Replies
13
Views
74
bisssi 24
bisssi 24
tension
Replies
17
Views
95
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK
halabi
Replies
10
Views
49
coomerndiaye
coomerndiaye
russiangirlsmog
Replies
1
Views
47
boxface34
boxface34
bIiss
Replies
38
Views
147
5ft11in
5ft11in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top