HEIGHTPILL: Black kid gets bullied because of his height, gets finger amputated

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
4E55B7BA 4B5D 40D0 91A1 16439C868A21
E7743515 34A2 4862 A749 8A4CC0483426

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19301, Mewton and 7 others
I hope he goes ER on them (in roblox) tbh

More school shootings should happen, let normies live in a landscape of fear, forced empathy if you will.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Lmao, Matthias8272 and 12 others
Height is blackpilled cope. It's all about being NT
He probably got assaulted because he's aspie or something.

I will spam the NT pill until I die.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member, Deleted member 12234 and 4 others
just saw it on the news.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
This nigga gonna be a 4 finger baki with 24 inch bideltoid can't wait to see the arc

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Hueless, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Warrantied it was other black kids bullying him but muh racism

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, racoon4 and n0rthface
Warrantied it was other black kids bullying him but muh racism
He’s Muslim as well, most likely a mix of all races but they probably all hated Islam Americans regardless of race hate muzzies. Poor Jamal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19530, enchanted_elixir, Mewton and 1 other person
Height is blackpilled cope. It's all about being NT
He probably got assaulted because he's aspie or something.

I will spam the NT pill until I die.

He’s Muslim as well, most likely a mix of all races but they probably all hated Islam Americans regardless of race hate muzzies. Poor Jamal
He's not American, this is a black british kid who was racially bullied and beaten up. And people think racism doesn't exist in this country SMH

He's not American, this is a black british kid who was racially bullied and beaten up. And people think racism doesn't exist in this country SMH
Nobdoy said that racism doesn’t exist expect for shelter white bois who won’t ever experience it in their lives so their opinion is null and void

He is a Muslim boy an African most likely a carib or slave American boy would have stabbed them

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Nobdoy said that racism doesn’t exist expect for shelter white bois who won’t ever experience it in their lives so their opinion is null and void

He is a Muslim boy an African most likely a carib or slave American boy would have stabbed them
He's Carribean lol his last name is Bailey, he has the same name as Raheem Sterling ffs is Sterling african or muslim?

He's Carribean lol his last name is Bailey, he has the same name as Raheem Sterling ffs is Sterling african?
Ah I see well he must have truly been a Manlet RIP blackmanletcel this is why manlets deserve government allowence

Ah I see well he must have truly been a Manlet RIP blackmanletcel this is why manlets deserve government allowence
It's not really in the African man's soul to be violent, it's just the 500 years of abuse that makes us violent, we would be like Asians if we were never fucked with I swear. I was born an innocent kid, the world is what turned me into a hateful cunt.

• +1
I've seen tall, fat niggas being bullied so nah. He prob goes to a majority white school and doesn't have alot of friends. Feel bad for this kid. I rem back in highschool I stopped some kid from getting bullied in the bathroom. Bullying is just toxic.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and alriodai
I've seen tall, fat niggas being bullied so nah. He prob goes to a majority white school and doesn't have alot of friends. Feel bad for this kid. I rem back in highschool I stopped some kid from getting bullied in the bathroom. Bullying is just toxic.
my brother beat some niggas ass in the bathroom cuz they kept bothering him & he got suspended :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 12234
my brother beat some niggas ass in the bathroom cuz they kept bothering him & he got suspended :lul:
Good he gave em the beats lol. Need to learn how to defend themselves early on 🔥. Right now I'm teaching my brother to fight by taking him to boxing class and sparring.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, alriodai and tyronelite
Serves him right, that's what you get for not only being a negro but also being a moslem in the west. But alas, mein boyos from the school handled it well.

Serves him right, that's what you get for not only being a negro but also being a moslem in the west. But alas, mein boyos from the school handled it well.

• JFL