HEIGHTPILL DEBUNKED PROVEN BY 5’8 FOID

after 50000 rejections 5'3 femboi might indeed get a tranny looking gf
Not at all. I have personally video chatted with one and his 18 yo slim blonde GF was sat beside him talking away. He laughed at me for being tall and wanting to gym max. He's a hapa and 5'3" by the way. He had 550 matches on Tinder in less than 1 month after becoming a femboi. This is the real black pill .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 27452
Not at all. I have personally video chatted with one and his 18 yo slim blonde GF was sat beside him talking away. He laughed at me for being tall and wanting to gym max. He's a hapa and 5'3" by the way. He had 550 matches on Tinder in less than 1 month after becoming a femboi. This is the real black pill .
wait what’s a femboy

A guy who's super feminine, basically a woman.
ok yeah I was gonna ask if cameron hill is a femboy search him up on tiktok if you don’t know who he is

The worst part is it's only gonna get worse......
Black pill will go back into hiding. Once its 99 or 99.9 rule people will disregard the black pill because no one will be able to chadfish at that point because all our psl gods will get jack shit. Chads will be a mythical fairytale that no one even sees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, 5.5psl, tombradylover and 1 other person
Black pill will go back into hiding. Once its 99 or 99.9 rule people will disregard the black pill because no one will be able to chadfish at that point because all our psl gods will get jack shit
how long until that happens 🙂☹️

Black pill will go back into hiding. Once its 99 or 99.9 rule people will disregard the black pill because no one will be able to chadfish at that point because all our psl gods will get jack shit
Not even tryna be funny think about the amount of ppl that's gonna kill themselves because of this shit..... Its actually really sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Not even tryna be funny think about the amount of ppl that's gonna kill themselves because of this shit..... Its actually really sad
it’s because faggots like Nero and wheat saying faggot shit like “it’s over if every body part u have isn’t chad”. like I used to have an incel mindset cuz they said NCT is a major flaw and I have nct but in reality my eye area is decent despite NCT, and the blackpill is decently big on YT but the YT fagots are misleading that’s why I like .org more

Well its not really that bad. Girls will have to still fuck dudes and theres nooooo chance that girls will all be sleeping with 0.001% of the population because physically its impossible and girls arent gona wait months to have 1 shot at chad and never fuck or go on a date.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
it’s because faggots like Nero and wheat saying faggot shit like “it’s over if every body part u have isn’t chad”. like I used to have an incel mindset cuz they said NCT is a major flaw and I have nct but in reality my eye area is decent despite NCT, and the blackpill is decently big on YT but the YT fagots are misleading that’s why I like .org more
Nct is a MAJOR flaw. Esp with the 96 4 rule

• +1
Nct us a MAJOR flaw
I know it is but ppl exaggerate more than it is and the saying that if you have NCT then everything else needs to be perfect is just fucking awful so many dudes giving up cuz they have an individual flaw

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I know it is but ppl exaggerate more than it is and the saying that if you have NCT then everything else needs to be perfect is just fucking awful so many dudes giving up cuz they have an individual flaw
True nct is pretty bad. I almost never see anyone with that.

• +1
What's the start of tall ?? 6'3 ?
If you want to get technical. The medical community only considers a man tall at 191cm and above.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 27452 and 5.5psl
True nct is pretty bad. I almost never see anyone with that.
yeah “true nct” and same here I don’t think i’ve ever seen anyone irl with severe type of NCT mine is jsut slight NCT like most NCTcels

Well its not really that bad. Girls will have to still fuck dudes and theres nooooo chance that girls will all be sleeping with 0.001% of the population because physically its impossible and girls arent gona wait months to have 1 shot at chad and never fuck or go on a date.
I hope so man for the sake of our fellow guys. No one thought this many guys would be incel already. Its physically impossible ur right but we are reaching a tipping point as we speak and more and more men are lonelier then ever and even tho some guys who are inferior looks wise get sex they basically have to be slaves to do so or try harder then ever before. Its scary IMO.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27452
Black pill will go back into hiding. Once its 99 or 99.9 rule people will disregard the black pill because no one will be able to chadfish at that point because all our psl gods will get jack shit. Chads will be a mythical fairytale that no one even sees
I actually have never seen a Chad irl according to .org standards
The guys who actually do good irl are ones with good physique or with just an avg avg face around 4.5 psl + good dressing sense and nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, Deleted member 27472, Interested and 1 other person
I hope so man for the sake of our fellow guys. No one thought this many guys would be incel already. Its physically impossible ur right but we are reaching a tipping point as we speak and more and more men are lonelier then ever and even tho some guys who are inferior looks wise get sex they basically have to be slaves to do so or try harder then ever before. Its scary IMO.
Unfortunate. However ill be happy to see more single moms and women who cant get a guy to actually give them more than 15 minutes of their time. Hearing that shit makes me feel so good

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, tombradylover and Deleted member 27452
The guys who actually do good irl are ones with good physique or with just an avg avg face around 4.5 psl + good dressing sense and nt
high Iq response

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Idk about that. Same url moggers do the same irl from what i see lol. But a true chad has basically a next level experience vs slayers from what my friend has told me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and 5.5psl
Unfortunate. However ill be happy to see more single moms and women who cant get a guy to actually give them more than 15 minutes of their time. Hearing that shit makes me feel so good
Same here. I guess theres a silver lining to everything. Women will suffer too because of this. They need commitment and love from chads and when they don't get that they will suffer tremendously long term. Jesus this life is so weird and fucked up lmao but I feel no sympathy toward these females lol.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Deleted member 27452 and Blackgymmax
.org standards are delusional and not rooted in reality.
Raters here overfixate on singular flaws, they're willing to overlook flaws only when they're rating well-known faces of celebrities or models.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 27452 and 5.5psl
.org standards are delusional and not rooted in reality.
Raters here overfixate on singular flaws, they're willing to overlook flaws only when they're rating well-known faces of celebrities or models.
that’s what i’m saying same with the faggot blackpill youtubers like wheat and nero

Heightpill gets debunked by a 5'8 giantess Becky who's been ignored by a bunch of chads, who now needs to settle for a shorter guy due to her ogreness

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27452
Heightpill gets debunked by a 5'8 giantess Becky who's been ignored by a bunch of chads, who now needs to settle for a shorter guy due to her ogreness
1. she’s 13 i’m 14 and 6’2 jfl
2. she said she was only swiping right and trying to tlalk with hot guys but none of them wanted to talk to her and that she was surprised when J replied it’s funny how the blackpill never lies 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 29155
2. she said she was only swiping right and trying to tlalk with hot guys but none of them wanted to talk to her and that she was surprised when J replied it’s funny how the blackpill never lies 😭
She's 13, she's gonna heightmog all guys in her class, also guys don't usually like tall girls lol,

• +1
She's 13, she's gonna heightmog all guys in her class, also guys don't usually like tall girls lol,
yeah I know a girl who’s 14 she’s fucking 6’1 jfl and ur right it’s over for her even tho she’s a white becky

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • +1
Obv face mogs but youre not 5'8 chad. Youre 5'8 5/10 6/10
You at 5'9 with a 6/10 has exponentially less appeal and smv than 6'3 gymcelled you. The difference is fucking astronomical you coping fucks. You are not CHAD
In short get LL

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27452
"Muh personality"
You are a retard

Surprise surprise. Top tier guys ignore some tall 3/10

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
5/10* but what else can you say other than blackpill doesn’t lie 🤷
I swipe w girls irl on tinder too. See the same thing happen to shit tier women. Years of it and it never gets any less funny seeing it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Anchor_Ship
Height is kind of irrelevant in general. Especially when you see proof that femboi 5'3 males are able to get GFs.
Height is everything you manlet coper. 5'3 is incel by default

You're the coper! I'm 192cm tall. He mogged me! I wish I had his GF.

• +1
Being tall is unimportant compared to other factors like autism, ugly face, etc.

• +1
You're the coper! I'm 192cm tall. He mogged me! I wish I had his GF.
Larp. You can't be incel at 192, unless you're completely deformed or retarded

• +1
This thread is bluepilled af

• +1
Larp. You can't be incel at 192, unless you're completely deformed or retarded
You'll continue to push copium. A 5'3" hapa manlet who has a girlfriend mogs a tall autistic guy. This is the reality, deal with it.

• +1
You'll continue to push copium. A 5'3" hapa manlet who has a girlfriend mogs a tall autistic guy. This is the reality, deal with it.
The reality is that you're an autistic retard. That's your problem

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Deleted member 27452
And you're a neurofaggot who'd suck a cock to be liked by people so that you can continue to fit in.

• +1
And you're a neurofaggot who'd suck a cock to be liked by people so that you can continue to fit in.
No idea what you're talking about. Cry harder you subhuman loser

• +1
So, youre admitting that behaviour and personality matter more than tall height? Haha.

• +1
So, youre admitting that behaviour and personality matter more than tall height? Haha.
Tall guys with a normal brain have no problem slaying. You're just an aspie faggot

• +1
Tall guys with a normal brain have no problem slaying. You're just an aspie faggot
You're the faggot normie. I'd crush you like a bug you sociopathic imbecile.

• +1