HEIGHTPILL DEBUNKED PROVEN BY 5’8 FOID

You're the faggot normie. I'd crush you like a bug you sociopathic imbecile.
You won't do shit you pathetic retard. Keep rotting on the internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
<Believes what foids say
<Even when she also says personality matters a lot in the next screenshot
:feelskek:
Personality matters alot. However it is mostly genetics aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 27452
Personality matters alot. However it is mostly genetics aswell
my dad was a toxic shitstain however I’m not I’m only toxic when I get mad but I get pissed easily how can I change that

You won't do shit you pathetic retard. Keep rotting on the internet
You'll do anything to be liked because you're a soulless normie sociopath. Your whole larp is to role play as a masculine man when you're the polar opposite.

• +1
Being good looking as a man doesn't guarantee not being forever alone.
Bruh, it was wether looks matter, which they clearly do.

Bruh, it was wether looks matter, which they clearly do.
They may matter, but there's no guarantee that a good looking man will meet a high quality woman who isn't a bitch. Getting a high quality partner is mostly down to luck.

ONCE AGAIN 3 pages to debate the same subject over and over for 3 years. The truth is height is more important than face when you're a midget. Of course a girl would choose a 6'10 MTN over a 5'3 chad. But a chad with average height will outperform any tallfag

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Over. More LL motivation for me
Lol, a legit barefoot evening 6'1 is the beginning of tall. Most users don't know their true height

• +1
Lol, a legit barefoot evening 6'1 is the beginning of tall. Most users don't know their true height
Yeah ik bro and ik youve seen my post’s but i live in a tall area due to dutch tourists coming round every year

• +1
Yeah ik bro and ik youve seen my post’s but i live in a tall area due to dutch tourists coming round every year
I live in germany, trust me legit 6'1 is a safe height everywhere

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 27452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and plukee
Oof germany is tall you sure about that bud?

I feel brutally mogged wherever i go regardless so im not opening that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Interested
Face is king lol.. ofc ure chadlite good for u
Average 5'7-5'10 guy outside is 4 or 5/10

U need all , even chad if ure 5'9 im sry its shit smv, you won't have 1/3 what a guy with the same level of face will have (but taller)

Last edited:
<Believes what foids say
<Even when she also says personality matters a lot in the next screenshot
:feelskek:

"Just take a shower get game have confidence and you will slay bro trust me it's as easy as possible

FaceApp 1688841716040

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Height is important but not more important than face. I saw a dude get rejected because he was 6'3 instead of 6'4 but that was just a bs excuse the woman blurted out without thinking because his face was mush. Goes to show how much height is used an excuse because it is socially more accepted than saying ''your ugly''

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and tombradylover
You'll do anything to be liked because you're a soulless normie sociopath. Your whole larp is to role play as a masculine man when you're the polar opposite.
Cry harder autistic faggot

Height is important but not more important than face. I saw a dude get rejected because he was 6'3 instead of 6'4 but that was just a bs excuse the woman blurted out without thinking because his face was mush. Goes to show how much height is used an excuse because it is socially more accepted than saying ''your ugly''
Exactly.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24781
Your tears are hilarious. Seethe more retard
You've debunked yourself. That's how stupid you normies are. First off, you started by claiming that height is the end all be all, and then you proceeded to say that NT matters more. 🤣🤣

Last edited: