HeightPill- girls POV

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
I talked to some chicks at work about the heightpill,
asking about whats better height or the face

The answer was universally the face, a girl explained it to me as its like me seeing a girl with a nice face, shes hot already but nice body makes her even more.

Same with guys, good face is hot to them and height just adds more

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger, shalomnigga, Alexios and 31 others
Imagine listening to what women say

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, Alexios, nofap and 37 others
Sluts only want men over 6'5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Alexios, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
they basically confirmed what we already knew

aka that it's a looks multiplier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, thegiganigga, Jova and 18 others
I talked to some chicks at work about the heightpill,
asking about whats better height or the face

The answer was universally the face, a girl explained it to me as its like me seeing a girl with a nice face, shes hot already but nice body makes her even more.

Same with guys, good face is hot to them and height just adds more
Do you think a 5ft7 with chadlite face would rival a MTN who is 6ft2 with better frame?

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, Jova, BeanletMogger and 3 others
Do you think a 5ft7 with chadlite face would rival a MTN who is 6ft2 with better frame?
Yes however your no where near chadlite and probably don’t have the potential for it either so youll need to grow taller than 5’7 buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, socialcel, tombradylover and 8 others
Accurate. I'm tall with an unattractive face (neotenous), and short guys with an attractive face slay more than me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, risque_dew, jacobrb07 and 9 others
Accurate. I'm tall with an unattractive face (neotenous), and short guys with an attractive face slay more than me.
NO ONE ASKED
4117857 Screenshot 20240505 224721 TikTok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clown Show, ggg.tv🤫 and 4 others
Yes however your no where near chadlite and probably don’t have the potential for it either so youll need to grow taller than 5’7 buddy
Fortunately I am not 5ft7 but I am above-average height in my area. My face is LTN and I get less IOI's then my 5ft7 friend with a better face and NT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and yeeyeeslayer
water, face is your base and height is just a multiplier, starting from like 5'9 your face takes priority

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Egyptianmogger
Lol theres almost never 5”7 chadlites. Goodlooking ppl are usually tall also

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itsbegincell, tombradylover, boxface34 and 8 others
IT!s about the dick son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, The False Prophet, NoReedemingFeature and 3 others
Lol theres almost never 5”7 chadlites. Goodlooking ppl are usually tall also
Most of the slayers I've met have been short, around 5'7" with over a hundred slayers.

Very few tall guys I've met had success with women. When you're 6'4" it's virtually impossible to have sufficient muscle mass without huge amounts of steroids, which most guys don't do (health/cost/legality).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, The False Prophet and Ricky212
Most of the slayers I've met have been short, around 5'7" with over a hundred slayers.

Very few tall guys I've met had success with women. When you're 6'4" it's virtually impossible to have sufficient muscle mass without huge amounts of steroids, which most guys don't do (health/cost/legality).
Do they date women taller than them

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
unfortunate, but you could always hardmaxx i’ll end up immobile if i get LL
even hardmaxxing wont save me, it genuinely is over for me, it best i can reach mtn, thats with 50k worth of procedures

unfortunate, but you could always hardmaxx i’ll end up immobile if i get LL
Brb getting obo, trimax and full face implants and multiple soft tissue surgeries only to be mtn

even hardmaxxing wont save me, it genuinely is over for me, it best i can reach mtn, thats with 50k worth of procedures
a very tall mtn would pull a lot more than a short htn-chadlite

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Pandora, thegiganigga and mogre
Legit water. Dude everyone who thinks height for girls is important after like 5’9 is stupid af, i know a 6’5 guy with ltn and when he was drunk and off drugs and tried to kiss a girl he got labelled as a freak height means nothing

this is cope
bro i know this first hand i’m not bad looking realistically htn but im a weak 5,9 one of my friends is 6,7 with a really good frame but he is ridden with chronic acne and kinda balding yet he is getting way more play than me and i am non nt and he is low inhib

bro i know this first hand i’m not bad looking realistically htn but im a weak 5,9 one of my friends is 6,7 with a really good frame but he is ridden with chronic acne and kinda balding yet he is getting way more play than me and i am non nt and he is low inhib
6'7 so makes sense, thats when height halo begins

Legit water. Dude everyone who thinks height for girls is important after like 5’9 is stupid af, i know a 6’5 guy with ltn and when he was drunk and off drugs and tried to kiss a girl he got labelled as a freak height means nothing
he fall under the intimidating orge category tall mtn still better that htn-chadlite dwarf

he fall under the intimidating orge category tall mtn still better that htn-chadlite dwarf
Yes ofc a greycel like you with a baki avi will think he’s mtn. And also he pulls girls and larps about being a virgin truecel so jfl at you

Whatever a girl says, believe the opposite to be true

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and bananasslayer
Yes ofc a greycel like you with a baki avi will think he’s mtn. And also he pulls girls and larps about being a virgin truecel so jfl at you
i’m a dwarf htn

i’ll post myself soon with measurements bruh my dad is 5,4 mom is 5,2 i’m 5,8.5

Who gives a fuck about what females want?

Wait 10 years, when everyone is married off. The options slowly die off, as women now want “muh family”, and “muh long term partner”, after being ran through chads cock.

Then ask for their requirements. See the difference JFL.

that coworker wants to fuck u btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, ChadL1te and bananasslayer
it isn't dude you don't know wtf ur talking about
i’ve been lurking for a long ass time, i agree face>height but height is just as significant 6,3 is right around the mark where almost every first convo you have something will be said about your height cause they have to talk up to you

i’ve been lurking for a long ass time, i agree face>height but height is just as significant 6,3 is right around the mark where almost every first convo you have something will be said about your height cause they have to talk up to you
agreed 6’3 is ideal imo. 6’0, 6’1 and 6’2 still gives u halo tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, Looks234, mogre and 3 others
no, no one has ever mentioned anything about my height, only old people

• So Sad
Reactions: mogre
agreed 6’3 is ideal imo. 6’0, 6’1 and 6’2 still gives u halo tho
from my experience, every guy i seen above 6'4-6'5 look freakish/abnormal. past 6'2-6'3 main difference i have seen is just bone structure/frame

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, mogre and NorwoodAscender