HeightPill- girls POV

from my experience, every guy i seen above 6'4-6'5 look freakish/abnormal. past 6'2-6'3 main difference i have seen is just bone structure/frame
true statement. i have a 6’5 incel cousin who’s just seen as lanky

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, boxface34, mogre and 2 others
your telling me no highschool girls have ever said anything about your height your just lying of live in the netherlands
i live in the uk, and no i've never even been approached once by a foid, i've haven't interacted with a female even once in the 2 years at my college (college here is like american high school)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover and say∅
i live in the uk, and no i've never even been approached once by a foid, i've haven't interacted with a female even once in the 2 years at my college (college here is like american high school)
bro im going to university soon imagine being 5,8.5 i literally wanna kms almost every guy ive seen is min 5,10+ i literally will never be able to make the first approach i gotta slither my way through mutual friends to find women to fuck

bro im going to university soon imagine being 5,8.5 i literally wanna kms almost every guy ive seen is min 5,10+ i literally will never be able to make the first approach i gotta slither my way through mutual friends to find women to fuck
i would rather be 5'8 and htn than 6'5 ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, tombradylover, noodlelover and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Lifefuel :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: mogre
Most of the slayers I've met have been short, around 5'7" with over a hundred slayers.

Very few tall guys I've met had success with women. When you're 6'4" it's virtually impossible to have sufficient muscle mass without huge amounts of steroids, which most guys don't do (health/cost/legality).
Looks level of such slayers

Do you think a 5ft7 with chadlite face would rival a MTN who is 6ft2 with better frame?
the chadlite can just permafradu 5 10 jfl thats what my freind does

The answer was universally the face, a girl explained it to me as its like me seeing a girl with a nice face, shes hot already but nice body makes her even more.
Face barely even matters when you're giant though.

Face swap

Face always will be king, unless gigamanlet below female heigth

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I talked to some chicks at work about the heightpill,
asking about whats better height or the face

The answer was universally the face, a girl explained it to me as its like me seeing a girl with a nice face, shes hot already but nice body makes her even more.

Same with guys, good face is hot to them and height just adds more
finally a smart foid took me 5 years to find this

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Every legit chad I've met was in a relationship or married.

I think it's less attractive guys that sleep with lots of women as a way to prove to themselves that they have value, for their self esteem.

I don't think the actual experience of sex is worth all the drama, loneliness, and emptiness that comes from sleeping with a lot of women, unless your self esteem needs it.

Also women are much less willing to commit to a HTN, compared to a Chad. So the HTN would have to put in more work to keep women, than the Chad, so being a player becomes more natural. This applies to less attractive players as well.

But eventually, even HTN slayers find some one they connect with and settle down, after a few years.

There are a lot more tall incels than chad-faced ones.

• +1
Disagree, theres a minimum threshold height for one.

Secondly, many girls in those street interviews have said they would pick tall and ugly vs short and hot

Lastly, im coping.

Disagree, theres a minimum threshold height for one.

Secondly, many girls in those street interviews have said they would pick tall and ugly vs short and hot
Women say all kinds of bullshit. You have to look at what they do.

Short HTNs slay hundreds of times more than Tall LTNs. Tall LTNs can get something, but it's the left-overs after the Short HTNs have cleaned up the prime pickings.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Every legit chad I've met was in a relationship or married.
To who and at what age?
From what I’ve observed contrary to popular belief, left chads have LOWER body counts than the roided htns
I think it's less attractive guys that sleep with lots of women as a way to prove to themselves that they have value, for their self esteem.
That’s what I believe too
I don't think the actual experience of sex is worth all the drama, loneliness, and emptiness that comes from sleeping with a lot of women, unless your self esteem needs it.

Also women are much less willing to commit to a HTN, compared to a Chad. So the HTN would have to put in more work to keep women, than the Chad, so being a player becomes more natural. This applies to less attractive players as well.

But eventually, even HTN slayers find some one they connect with and settle down, after a few years.
I wonder if women are just insecure of getting into an ltr with Chad because they think he won’t commit

Then they believe the htn is more likely to commit but that’s not usually the case

• +1
To who and at what age?
Early 20s to their SMV match. Sometimes their looks match, sometimes a girl that's a little less attractive but has rare great personality.
From what I’ve observed contrary to popular belief, left chads have LOWER body counts than the roided htns
Yah. Roid use is triggered by self esteem issues, which sometimes goes along with trying to hook up with lots of girls for their self esteem. Normal people don't do roids.
That’s what I believe too

I wonder if women are just insecure of getting into an ltr with Chad because they think he won’t commit
Maybe! The ones that want a LTR with Chad, will usually test Chad's commitment by making his work for it, but probably also subconsciously telegraphing their interest to give him incentive.
Then they believe the htn is more likely to commit but that’s not usually the case
I think so. Kind of the same with dating women a few points bellow you. You think they're more likely to commit, but often they are the biggest sluts and will keep sleeping with lots of people for their self esteem.

I really think men and women have roughly the same phycology when it comes to hookups and long term relationships. The only big difference is women are more selective, which changes the dating dynamics.

Early 20s to their SMV match. Sometimes their looks match, sometimes a girl that's a little less attractive but has rare great personality.
Wdym a little less attractive
What’s the minimum looks level
Yah. Roid use is triggered by self esteem issues, which sometimes goes along with trying to hook up with lots of girls for their self esteem. Normal people don't do roids.
Exactly
Maybe! The ones that want a LTR with Chad, will usually test Chad's commitment by making his work for it, but probably also subconsciously telegraphing their interest to give him incentive.

I think so. Kind of the same with dating women a few points bellow you. You think they're more likely to commit, but often they are the biggest sluts and will keep sleeping with lots of people for their self esteem.

I really think men and women have roughly the same phycology when it comes to hookups and long term relationships. The only big difference is women are more selective, which changes the dating dynamics.
True true
I believe that body count is generally

Low-moderate for everyone else except HTN who tend to be moderate-high

What do you think?

Also why are prettyboys and masc more promiscuous than Maesthetic/robust prettyboy?

• +1
Wdym a little less attractive
What’s the minimum looks level
I've seen Chads Marry Stacy lights, but I don't know, it's subjective. Well in this one case, the Chad descended and became higher bodyfat like his wife. I've met so few Chads, that it's not enough to draw any strong for sure patterns.

But generally Chads marry good looking women.
Exactly

True true
I believe that body count is generally

Low-moderate for everyone else except HTN who tend to be moderate-high

What do you think?
Agree.
Also why are prettyboys and masc more promiscuous than Maesthetic/robust prettyboy?

If I were to wager a guess:

HTN - Promiscuous because to prove to himself he has high value (on a subconscious level). Often HTN started out as LTNs or worse, and have self esteem issues.

MASC - Promiscuous because high T and low Empathy. You kind of need low empathy to not wind up in an LTR with a woman, if you're constantly meeting women.

Pretty Boy - High Empathy, lower sex drive than the Masc Guy, - Enjoys LTRs, or strings of medium term relationships. He's relaxed in his own skin. Has nothing to prove to himself or others about his SMV, but may pursue other things such as intelligence or career to prove his worth in those areas.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I've seen Chads Marry Stacy lights, but I don't know, it's subjective. Well in this one case, the Chad descended and became higher bodyfat like his wife. I've met so few Chads, that it's not enough to draw any strong for sure patterns.

But generally Chads marry good looking women.

Agree.

If I were to wager a guess:

HTN - Promiscuous because to prove to himself he has high value (on a subconscious level). Often HTN started out as LTNs or worse, and have self esteem issues.

MASC - Promiscuous because high T and low Empathy. You kind of need low empathy to not wind up in an LTR with a woman, if you're constantly meeting women.

Pretty Boy - High Empathy, lower sex drive than the Masc Guy, - Enjoys LTRs, or strings of medium term relationships. He's relaxed in his own skin. Has nothing to prove to himself or others about his SMV, but may pursue other things such as intelligence or career to prove his worth in those areas.
do the Chads ever marry HTB or below?
And what would you say is a typical body count of a young 20-something man of each looks level?

Nah I mean a lot of the tiktok prettyboy types FUCK ABOUT A LOT. the robust prettyboys tend to prefer LTR

• +1
do the Chads ever marry HTB or below?
I've never seen it.

And what would you say is a typical body count of a young 20-something man of each looks level?
I don't know. I can only talk about the guys I knew. What I've seen.

Chads - 12 or more.
ChadLights - 12 or more.
HTN - 0, 1 or more
MTN - 0
LTN - 0
Subhuman - 0

What have you seen?
Nah I mean a lot of the tiktok prettyboy types FUCK ABOUT A LOT. the robust prettyboys tend to prefer LTR
I've never been friends with that kind of guy but I trust you. It wasn't always like this, our culture use to not be so soy.

• Hmm...
I've never seen it.

I don't know. I can only talk about the guys I knew. What I've seen.

Chads - 12 or more.
ChadLights - 12 or more.
HTN - 0, 1 or more
MTN - 0
LTN - 0
Subhuman - 0

What have you seen?

I've never been friends with that kind of guy but I trust you. It wasn't always like this, our culture use to not be so soy.
Weird
Didn’t you say HTN are the most promiscuous and Chad had a lower count? Weird

• +1
Weird
Didn’t you say HTN are the most promiscuous and Chad had a lower count? Weird
Not always in their early 20s. It takes time for a HTN to learn enough game to compensate for not being a Chadlight, to be able to meet girls.

Many Chads are born, but virtually all slayers started as incel normies (LTN, MTN, and HTN) and had to learn game to compensate. This process of learning game takes talking to hundreds or thousands of girls, and by that time you're in the habit of using women, and even if you started early, you're probably late 20s, early 30s, or possible 40s or 50s.

I'd say about 4 out of 5 slayers I knew were not early 20s, but late 20s or early 30s.

Last edited:
  • +1
Not always in their early 20s. It takes time for a HTN to learn enough game to compensate for not being a Chadlight, to be able to meet girls.

Many Chads are born, but virtually all slayers started as incel normies (LTN, MTN, and HTN) and had to learn game to compensate. This process of learning game takes talking to hundreds or thousands of girls, and by that time you're in the habit of using women, and even if you started early, you're probably late 20s, early 30s, or possible 40s or 50s.

I'd say about 4 out of 5 slayers I knew were not early 20s, but late 20s or early 30s.
And do you say chads tend to marry early?

• +1
Maybe it matters when u start know him better but if u want lols u need bodyhalo and tall height.

I talked to some chicks at work about the heightpill,
asking about whats better height or the face

Same with guys, good face is hot to them and height just adds more
Common redpill logic shit gets 28 reacts

5’11 to 6’3 best range
(if 5’11 js fraud 6’0 nobody fucking cares)
above 6’3 you look like an autistic giraffe if you’re not a least a strong mtn low htn with good frame/body which most guys above 6’3 aren’t.
5’8-5’10 if you’re not gymmaxxing everyday then idk wtf you are doing (unless if HTN+)
5’7 and under it’s over (gotta be HTN min)