Heightpill is not what u think

D

Deleted member 24789

Adultmaxxing
I just asked a girl on tiktok what was the ideal height , she told me 1m80-1m85 (and she measures 1m60 btw) then I asked her what she thought of 1m90 , she said "too tall"

Conclusion : be just between 1m80 and 1m93 , the rest is cope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, TheBrownOne, .org and 11 others
lol
iu
iu

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, midlatinocel, HerpDerpson and 4 others
I just asked a girl on tiktok what was the ideal height , she told me 1m80-1m85 (and she measures 1m60 btw) then I asked her what she thought of 1m90 , she said "too tall"

yeeeah bro short foids totally don't prefer tall chads you're right

meanwhile short foids:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, 5.5psl, gr34ter and 3 others
my aunt is only 165cm and I'm only 175cm but she still loves my BWC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, horizontallytall, aleksander and 14 others

meanwhile short foids:

I forgot to specify something too, she was with her bf during the live and when she answered the ideal height he said to her "thats my height"

The taller you are the less pussy you get, its science

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, 5.5psl, sportsmogger and 8 others
I forgot to specify something too, she was with her bf during the live and when she answered the ideal height he said to her "thats my height"
I guess he's at least HTN

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and poopoohead

meanwhile short foids:

404 chad not found.

also nigga if you're that tall as a white male, how desperate do you have to be to get with a subhuman sea whore that happens to be 5 foot tall? their son will be a mix between Cho and ER, smh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, FutureSlayer, 5.5psl and 5 others
404 chad not found.

also nigga if you're that tall as a white male, how desperate do you have to be to get with a subhuman sea whore that happens to be 5 foot tall? their son will be a mix between Cho and ER, smh.
their SMV is Chad tier

you don't have to be a 6 PSL God facially because height is as important as face if not even more important

also idk what's worse: a tall Chad who fucks short Becky nooddles or those Beckies who are Chad only and guess what - SHE WOULD NEVER BE THAT SURPRISED AROUND SOME 6 FT NORMIE

that's what i Always been saying, my mum says the same(my dad was 6'4 tho). The perfect height Is in between 6'-6'3. Also every girl compliments my height and im 5'11.5 ft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Broski, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person
the bggest coper in this forum

that's what i Always been saying, my mum says the same(my dad was 6'4 tho). The perfect height Is in between 6'-6'3. Also every girl compliments my height and im 5'11.5 ft
6-6'5 is fair

• +1
Reactions: goo25
I think 6'4-6'5 is in this range with girls niche so its still good
yeah it's good and halos you but i wouldn't be surprised if some girl would reject you for being too tall. Also it's very rare, the tallest person i know irl is 6'2, it's not the average how they Say on this forum, the average Is probably 5'9

• +1
yeah it's good and halos you but i wouldn't be surprised if some girl would reject you for being too tall. Also it's very rare, the tallest person i know irl is 6'2, it's not the average how they Say on this forum, the average Is probably 5'9
This forum is in another dimension

• +1
Reactions: goo25

Agree man, incels are way extreme, also there are alot more factors to consider than just height

• +1
Agree man, incels are way extreme, also there are alot more factors to consider than just height
If you start telling them that to have a gf outside of apps you have to go talk to them, they will tell you that NTness is cope lol

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian

be saying 6’1 or 185 cm is the ideal height for everything, even for most sports too

No shit, over 180 you should be worrying about your face

the height pill is real but there is such a thing as too tall for women, multiple studies show it. According to this one the dating pool of an American man who's 6'5/195.6 cm is as reduced as it would be for a 5'8/172 cm one. Generally 188-193 cm is the best height range cause you mog most men but are still below giant territory, which actually reduces your SMV.

Attachments

• 1700082365238.png
    1700082365238.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
the height pill is real but there is such a thing as too tall for women, multiple studies show it. According to this one the dating pool of an American man who's 6'5/195.6 cm is as reduced as it would be for a 5'8/172 cm one. Generally 188-193 cm is the best height range cause you mog most men but are still below giant territory, which actually reduces your SMV.

Stare Staring GIF

Women will always choose the most pick-me answer for their opinion :lul:
Girls would be all "women should work!!!" to men, but to the girls, they would be like this :lul:

the study you posted literally shows that there is, wym??
Yeah, what did I say? Past a certain height, when you're really giant-tier, your SMV declines and the study (and others) shows that. Anything past 6'3 (6'4 in Europe) is just male gaze.

Last edited:
0.14% of women is statistically insignificant, probably some delusional latina 5'2 height queens. But I don't see how it contradicts what I said, I said 188 is the optimum not 185, because that's the tallest you can be without your dating pool getting significantly reduced due to being too tall for some women. I.e. it's the best trade-off between mogging and SMV. Also:

• JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800

Lol

0.14% of women is statistically insignificant, probably some delusional latina 5'2 height queens. But I don't see how it contradicts what I said, I said 188 is the optimum not 185, because that's the tallest you can be without your dating pool getting significantly reduced due to being too tall for some women. I.e. it's the best trade-off between mogging and SMV. Also:
View attachment 2558766
Cope 6'3 or death. Chico had the perfect height if your height doesn't start with a 6 and end in a 3 it's over for you

View attachment 2558766
no I just think the idea of some dude getting rejected for his height at 6"2 is hilarious

no I just think the idea of some dude getting rejected for his height at 6"2 is hilarious
6'1 but yeah it is, especially in the US where the average male height is shorter

Lollllll
asking some random tiktok girl lying about height preference so she'll get more of the short retarded midgets to follow her and donate
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

what is the thing with this forum's necessity of "mog" other men. Lol for the insecurity

JFL I legit saw a chick put in her bio, “below 185cm are just friends” brootal. was a jb too btw

10/10 sample size bro