Heightpill+racepill disproven

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
even this tall girl didnt mind my height.
AF14898F 4E5B 4086 A15F C6A08D7E9470
0149C4F6 764F 452B B8CD E674616C360B
CBC3BF8F A17E 4403 A5FE 344FEA04DAFF

Theres still hope for my short incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer, Ark, Deleted member 27660 and 5 others
by her profile pic I can say she is a femcel/ltb

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
What's your looks level

chad brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Ark, SurgeryEnjoyer, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, N1666, Zonar and 3 others
chad brag thread
Nah i just wanna give my incel brothers hope. If you look at my other threads im doing the same. Its because this forum suffers from chronic online syndrome. The real world is much different to the ratings on this forum. Im someone who would usually be seen on this forum as an incel simply because im south asian but i wanna show people that not everything on this forum is true. Womens standards are way more complex than we’d ever know

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, iammoh, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
Ill reply to everyone when im back from the gym

yea she will stop replying soon but maybe not right away to make it less obvious.

Bbc is law

• +1
Reactions: nope and Kamui
How will I judge your looks level using her pics
😂 my bad i was rushing msges in the gym so i read yours wrong. But to disappoint you, idk my looks level ive never had it rated. Ik i have some failos that this forum would consider to be over such as big nose, low gonial angle, some asymmetry some UEE. On this forum im guessing people who are racist would rate me a incel because im brown but normal people would probably rate me a mtn but i dont think raters truly understand the female gaze. Im not even that gl imo, i only see my flaws but the majority of girls do find me attractive so idk. To describe me, im a uglier version of keanu reeves and alesandro delisola mixed but im a brown guy. There are still definitely some girls that haven’t been intrested in me initially because of race im not denying that but still i have a good ratio overall with pulling as a south asian. Ive told some girls im turkish before and got away with it but most i tell that i am bengali+chinese and they dont consider that a failo.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 30942
😂 my bad i was rushing msges in the gym so i read yours wrong. But to disappoint you, idk my looks level ive never had it rated. Ik i have some failos that this forum would consider to be over such as big nose, low gonial angle, some asymmetry some UEE. On this forum im guessing people who are racist would rate me a incel because im brown but normal people would probably rate me a mtn but i dont think raters truly understand the female gaze. Im not even that gl imo, i only see my flaws but the majority of girls do find me attractive so idk. To describe me, im a uglier version of keanu reeves and alesandro delisola mixed but im a brown guy. There are still definitely some girls that haven’t been intrested in me initially because of race im not denying that but still i have a good ratio overall with pulling as a south asian. Ive told some girls im turkish before and got away with it but most i tell that i am bengali+chinese and they dont consider that a failo.
If you're pulling girls you're probably gl

Joined Aug 20, 2023

using so much makeup = ugly

although she is not that bad
Found her yubo account now. This is mostly without makeup i think, not sure
D2A7A8D9 4FBA 4051 815E 574AE31C5AD6

yea she will stop replying soon but maybe not right away to make it less obvious.
BCCBF634 1E69 4060 81B3 9F5261CD4B37
341FF7F3 3AAE 4929 96C5 03194D384559
F9B6C066 4A6A 44BA 8ED7 A56F012BDDB2
490F5690 724D 4C5D 85D1 0A53F72D307F
F61A3A64 5D87 4AAA 9EDA 0F9DF9ECFEC5

I was actually the one that starting airing on insta later

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Lucky bastarddddddd
what's your race
36FD6B32 8C02 48B9 BBE3 E5F485F47DB1

Heres my dna test. As you see im mostly south asian which is considered to be over but im doing all right.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep and EnglandBadman
He has body halo from what i know
yh i think thats definitely partly true but on yubo you cant post shirtless pics so my pics are mostly just my face and body fully clothed together so id say its a combination of face and body. If both are to a high enough standard then you can slay.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Chadeep and try2beme
yh i think thats definitely partly true but on yubo you cant post shirtless pics so my pics are mostly just my face and body fully clothed together so id say its a combination of face and body. If both are to a high enough standard then you can slay.
As a fellow shitskin its a dub
We are moggers of cumskins

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Just be first theory? I mean I always compare myself to her previous exes if any

Did you slay her ?
Nah i couldnt be asked to take an hour train to get to _____, the only times i slay is if a girl is within driving distance. For example this japanese girl i met since she was lit a 10-15 min drive from me but i cant screenshot our snapchat chats rn:
E545927F 6B79 4400 9228 6C15B2AA5C5B
E2E3E367 42BB 45F1 9BD1 A79F03FA92BB

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, LampPostPrime and JuneBug

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nah i just wanna give my incel brothers hope. If you look at my other threads im doing the same. Its because this forum suffers from chronic online syndrome. The real world is much different to the ratings on this forum. Im someone who would usually be seen on this forum as an incel simply because im south asian but i wanna show people that not everything on this forum is true. Womens standards are way more complex than we’d ever know
You say you're in the real world yet you think 5'10 is short . . . Lmao. In fact for your race that's tall (in b4 height stats are fake and zoomers are all 6 foot 2)

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
How many times do I gotta say.. I'm a medium-skin curry. Only dark-skin curries slay whereas light-skin and medium-skin curries rot at home.

I'm Pakistani. So yes. :ogre:
"Only dark skin street shitters slay" not sure if trolling lol. meanwhile you're in a thread made by a light skinned street shitter slayer

You say you're in the real world yet you think 5'10 is short . . . Lmao. In fact for your race that's tall (in b4 height stats are fake and zoomers are all 6 foot 2)
Yh ik im pretty lucky to be this tall as a south asian, my ethnic country avrg height is 5’5, im 5’11 so im pretty happy w my height. The thing is tho i feel like i get mogged irl because in my area i live in one of the most white areas in the uk, literally modt of the guys my age are my height or slightly taller than me. Im pretty sure the avrg height for men in my area is like 5’11-6’0. They do also all wear fat ass shoes like airmaxes to height fraud. My 5’9 friend is almost as tall as me in his fat ass height frauding shoes.

• Woah
Yh ik im pretty lucky to be this tall as a south asian, my ethnic country avrg height is 5’5, im 5’11 so im pretty happy w my height. The thing is tho i feel like i get mogged irl because in my area i live in one of the most white areas in the uk, literally modt of the guys my age are my height or slightly taller than me. Im pretty sure the avrg height for men in my area is like 5’11-6’0. They do also all wear fat ass shoes like airmaxes to height fraud. My 5’9 friend is almost as tall as me in his fat ass height frauding shoes.
Average uk white male height is probably same as white american male height since both are mostly english which is like 5'10 to 11. You probably just dont notice short guys or they dont go out as much cuz theyre less attractive

Tall women tend to be less heightist than short women

Average uk white male height is probably same as white american male height since both are mostly english which is like 5'10 to 11. You probably just dont notice short guys or they dont go out as much cuz theyre less attractive
Yh its true some of them are below average and i dont notice them as much but the majority are tall af i think my friends might just be chads. I dont think its hurt my dating tho luckily, once your past 5’10 your safe imo

Yh its true some of them are below average and i dont notice them as much but the majority are tall af i think my friends might just be chads. I dont think its hurt my dating tho luckily, once your past 5’10 your safe imo
The *majority that you notice*.

5'8 and 5'9 are fine too, its only slightly shorter than average. 5'7 and under is when problems really start. But even then you can still make up for it if your good in other areas

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
I thought they’d be more heightist?
Its usually short and midget girls who want 6ft+ guys under any circumstances because they have to compensate for being shorter. The tall women already has a good base for a tall offsrping and therefore isnt as picky when it comes to height. That doesnt mean they dont care about height at all