Hello everyone, please help me with my profile, I recently turned 15 years old

plshelp.

plshelp.

Iron
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
2
I have a really terrible profile, and what can I do about it? Please give me some advice. I'm an ordinary schoolchild and I don't have money for any facial devices or courses. All my classmates have normal profiles, and because of this, I'm very embarrassed. Please help (I had adynoids as a child and I sleep with my mouth open, but I'll soon cure it). I am 15 years old
 

Attachments

  • 20260808_180529.jpg
    20260808_180529.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I have a really terrible profile, and what can I do about it? Please give me some advice. I'm an ordinary schoolchild and I don't have money for any facial devices or courses. All my classmates have normal profiles, and because of this, I'm very embarrassed. Please help (I had adynoids as a child and I sleep with my mouth open, but I'll soon cure it). I am 15 years old
GG
 
  • +1
Reactions: w0rth
Implants for the browridge, get nose job to get rid of gook flat nose and get chin/lowe third implants. Lefort 2 + ccw rotation. After all that you are stillca poopskin gookioid, so its always over and better forget about looks and focus on making money.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Implants for the browridge, get nose job to get rid of gook flat nose and get chin/lowe third implants. Lefort 2 + ccw rotation. After all that you are stillca poopskin gookioid, so its always over and better forget about looks and focus on making money.
oh my god, is this really the end, I just can’t do anything???
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4 and mortis
I have a really terrible profile, and what can I do about it? Please give me some advice. I'm an ordinary schoolchild and I don't have money for any facial devices or courses. All my classmates have normal profiles, and because of this, I'm very embarrassed. Please help (I had adynoids as a child and I sleep with my mouth open, but I'll soon cure it). I am 15 years old
I dont think it's necessary over... your only 15 puberty will do wonders if you keep good habits
Where do you live?
 
Last edited:
I dont think it's necessary over... your only 15 puberty will do wonders if you keep good habits
Where do you live?
I live in Kazakhstan. What habits can I develop? I'm 15 and 186 cm tall.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

2dover3dfoids
Replies
4
Views
32
nature
nature
italianascender
Replies
22
Views
121
__looksgod__
__looksgod__
2dover3dfoids
Replies
3
Views
70
appeal_clone
appeal_clone
2put
Replies
5
Views
41
fxresdz
fxresdz
slaviempxeror@gmail
Replies
32
Views
105
slaviempxeror@gmail
slaviempxeror@gmail

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top