Hello my name is @Jason Voorhees

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
7,771
Reputation
16,647
My entire life revolves around this forum. I am the ultimate attention whore. All I do is larp and brag about my computer science skills to sway teenagers so they can call me “high IQ.”

1790961666520
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, valentine, Fridx and 5 others
I used to get bullied by everyone on the forum back in 2021. I am a stupid dark skinned brownoid lolcow. My name is Jason Voorhees.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fridx, Hardyz and Jason Voorhees
I used to get bullied by everyone on the forum back in 2021. I am a stupid dark skinned brownoid lolcow. My name is Jason Voorhees.
2020 not 2021. I started posting around 2022 more actively
 
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Slavurik, Sycophant and 2 others
Oh and I also rep everyone who insults me as an attempt to look non chalant and make it look like it doesn’t actually get to me when it really does.

IMG 8206
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slavurik, Sycophant, Fridx and 5 others
@widdi how is your Princeton life nigga?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant
Oh and I also rep everyone who insults me as an attempt to look non chalant and make it look like it doesn’t actually get to me when it really does.
It doesnt ur just coming out as an idiot here JFL
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Jason Voorhees
Oh and I also rep everyone who insults me as an attempt to look non chalant and make it look like it doesn’t actually get to me when it really does.

View attachment 5718172
Oh it used to for sure. I have made lots of hate threads around that time. 2022-23 lots of posts eviscerations and roasts by me but now I just don't
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant
Oh it used to for sure. I have made lots of hate threads around that time. 2022-23 lots of posts eviscerations and roasts by me but now I just don't
Your roasts are weak , they are as original as bland chicken and rice you moronic creature with brain malfunction . Its makes me laugh that you are still here trying to appeal to little kids so they rep you back , you are shittest user oat
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet, keubool and Jason Voorhees
Ahahab this clown can't go single thread without tagging someone
Absolute 0 personality coward . You are pathetic
I just saw @widdi after a long time. I remember he was the guy from Princeton or from some T20 school in the US. I remember things for very long
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant and keubool
Your roasts are weak , they are as original as bland chicken and rice you moronic creature with brain malfunction . Its makes me laugh that you are still here trying to appeal to little kids so they rep you back , you are shittest user oa
Oh my posts on X would get hundreds of retweets . This forum has some gems too but I was more active on X
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sycophant
I just saw @widdi after a long time. I remember he was the guy from Princeton or from some T20 school in the US. I remember things for very long
You can dm him you down syndrome kid. Did your parents throw at you ground when you were little ? I lay balls on your mothers head now go and make your shitty threads and dont annoy me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ragingmanlet
You can dm him you down syndrome kid. Did your parents throw at you ground when you were little ? I lay balls on your mothers head now go and make your shitty threads and dont annoy me
I never knew he was active tbh
 
Oh my posts on X would get hundreds of retweets . This forum has some gems too but I was more active on X
Exactly X is a good place for bots. Majority of accounts on x are bots and thats why your posts there get retweeded. You stupid fuck
Holy shit you stupid fucking retard . .. blows my mind

You cant make a single original thought , you just recycle bullshit for clout
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ragingmanlet
I just saw @widdi after a long time. I remember he was the guy from Princeton or from some T20 school in the US. I remember things for very long
mirin u brah as a south indian man making a life in the west and having a cute gf on top congratulations
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
mirin u brah as a south indian man making a life in the west and having a cute gf on top congratulations
I am not in US no more tho. I returned last year itself
 
Exactly X is a good place for bots. Majority of accounts on x are bots and thats why your posts there get retweeded. You stupid fuck
Holy shit you stupid fucking retard . .. blows my mind

You cant make a single original thought , you just recycle bullshit for clout
a literal greycel larp insulting a forum legend btw
he literally life mogs u stupid cunt
 
You can dm him you down syndrome kid. Did your parents throw at you ground when you were little ? I lay balls on your mothers head now go and make your shitty threads and dont annoy me
lol I have him on ignore since he would tag me in billions of threads and would want to dox people on here. I clicked unignore just to see this.
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet, Jason Voorhees and Hardyz
a literal greycel larp insulting a forum legend btw
he literally life mogs u stupid cunt
Woow
Do you know that he tried to dickride me in 2021 on my original account? Who are you little cunt?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet
lol I have him on ignore since he would tag me in billions of threads and would want to dox people on here. I clicked unignore just to see this.
I thought we were friends brah
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, ragingmanlet and illusion
Why dont u say anything back thats cucked
He can't argue for shit he is low iq. His strategy is to pander to little kids so they rep him back in all his tags and threads
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet, keubool and Fridx
Woow
Do you know that he tried to dickride me in 2021 on my original account? Who are you little cunt?
nigga he has more money than u
looks better than u
has more status than u
has more iq than u
he and ur not even the same species
 
nigga he has more money than u
looks better than u
has more status than u
has more iq than u
he and ur not even the same species
Why are you trying to suck his dick? Jesus
 
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet
Why are you trying to suck his dick? Jesus
It’s becauz they see his shiny name and post amount

average zoomer. Brainless sheep
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, keubool, Fridx and 1 other person
Why are you trying to suck his dick? Jesus
im simply speaking fax he is one of the only forum users who made it in his life we have to appreciate that yes he comes off as a pretentious annoying dork sometimes but still he is a good person underneath
 
im simply speaking fax he is one of the only forum users who made it in his life we have to appreciate that yes he comes off as a pretentious annoying dork sometimes but still he is a good person underneath
He’s not a good person :Clown: he has no achievements. It’s all larp
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, keubool and Hardyz
Why dont u say anything back thats cucked
I don't really care tbh. I used to get really angry at forum posts and have flamed many people here like @Gengar’s Ghost and a dozen others but I realized long time ago that's is futile
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, ragingmanlet, keubool and 1 other person
I don't really care tbh. I used to get really angry at forum posts and have flamed many people here like @Gengar’s Ghost and a dozen others but I realized long time ago that's is futile
I know u care. U just dont have any defense.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Hardyz

Similar threads

ragingmanlet
Replies
2
Views
51
Thodian
Thodian
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
10
Views
67
arkansascel
arkansascel
ragingmanlet
Replies
21
Views
149
mangotimer
mangotimer
bnugly
Replies
5
Views
56
antrax
antrax
ragingmanlet
Replies
6
Views
95
themogger1
themogger1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top