ragingmanlet
- Joined
- Dec 5, 2025
- Posts
- 7,771
- Reputation
- 16,647
My entire life revolves around this forum. I am the ultimate attention whore. All I do is larp and brag about my computer science skills to sway teenagers so they can call me “high IQ.”
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
2020 not 2021. I started posting around 2022 more activelyI used to get bullied by everyone on the forum back in 2021. I am a stupid dark skinned brownoid lolcow. My name is Jason Voorhees.
Shut the fuck up dork2020 not 2021. I started posting around 2022 more actively
It doesnt ur just coming out as an idiot here JFLOh and I also rep everyone who insults me as an attempt to look non chalant and make it look like it doesn’t actually get to me when it really does.
Oh it used to for sure. I have made lots of hate threads around that time. 2022-23 lots of posts eviscerations and roasts by me but now I just don'tOh and I also rep everyone who insults me as an attempt to look non chalant and make it look like it doesn’t actually get to me when it really does.
View attachment 5718172
Ahahab this clown can't go single thread without tagging someone@widdi how is your Princeton life nigga?
Your roasts are weak , they are as original as bland chicken and rice you moronic creature with brain malfunction . Its makes me laugh that you are still here trying to appeal to little kids so they rep you back , you are shittest user oatOh it used to for sure. I have made lots of hate threads around that time. 2022-23 lots of posts eviscerations and roasts by me but now I just don't
I just saw @widdi after a long time. I remember he was the guy from Princeton or from some T20 school in the US. I remember things for very longAhahab this clown can't go single thread without tagging someone
Absolute 0 personality coward . You are pathetic
Oh my posts on X would get hundreds of retweets . This forum has some gems too but I was more active on XYour roasts are weak , they are as original as bland chicken and rice you moronic creature with brain malfunction . Its makes me laugh that you are still here trying to appeal to little kids so they rep you back , you are shittest user oa
You can dm him you down syndrome kid. Did your parents throw at you ground when you were little ? I lay balls on your mothers head now go and make your shitty threads and dont annoy meI just saw @widdi after a long time. I remember he was the guy from Princeton or from some T20 school in the US. I remember things for very long
I never knew he was active tbhYou can dm him you down syndrome kid. Did your parents throw at you ground when you were little ? I lay balls on your mothers head now go and make your shitty threads and dont annoy me
Exactly X is a good place for bots. Majority of accounts on x are bots and thats why your posts there get retweeded. You stupid fuckOh my posts on X would get hundreds of retweets . This forum has some gems too but I was more active on X
mirin u brah as a south indian man making a life in the west and having a cute gf on top congratulationsI just saw @widdi after a long time. I remember he was the guy from Princeton or from some T20 school in the US. I remember things for very long
I am not in US no more tho. I returned last year itselfmirin u brah as a south indian man making a life in the west and having a cute gf on top congratulations
a literal greycel larp insulting a forum legend btwExactly X is a good place for bots. Majority of accounts on x are bots and thats why your posts there get retweeded. You stupid fuck
Holy shit you stupid fucking retard . .. blows my mind
You cant make a single original thought , you just recycle bullshit for clout
lol I have him on ignore since he would tag me in billions of threads and would want to dox people on here. I clicked unignore just to see this.You can dm him you down syndrome kid. Did your parents throw at you ground when you were little ? I lay balls on your mothers head now go and make your shitty threads and dont annoy me
Back to bengaluruI am not in US no more tho. I returned last year itself
ok u stayin in hyd now ?I am not in US no more tho. I returned last year itself
Woowa literal greycel larp insulting a forum legend btw
he literally life mogs u stupid cunt
Why dont u say anything back thats cucked2020 not 2021. I started posting around 2022 more actively
I thought we were friends brahlol I have him on ignore since he would tag me in billions of threads and would want to dox people on here. I clicked unignore just to see this.
He can't argue for shit he is low iq. His strategy is to pander to little kids so they rep him back in all his tags and threadsWhy dont u say anything back thats cucked
nigga he has more money than uWoow
Do you know that he tried to dickride me in 2021 on my original account? Who are you little cunt?
Why are you trying to suck his dick? Jesusnigga he has more money than u
looks better than u
has more status than u
has more iq than u
he and ur not even the same species
It’s becauz they see his shiny name and post amountWhy are you trying to suck his dick? Jesus
im simply speaking fax he is one of the only forum users who made it in his life we have to appreciate that yes he comes off as a pretentious annoying dork sometimes but still he is a good person underneathWhy are you trying to suck his dick? Jesus
He’s not a good personim simply speaking fax he is one of the only forum users who made it in his life we have to appreciate that yes he comes off as a pretentious annoying dork sometimes but still he is a good person underneath
he has no achievements. It’s all larpI don't really care tbh. I used to get really angry at forum posts and have flamed many people here like @Gengar’s Ghost and a dozen others but I realized long time ago that's is futileWhy dont u say anything back thats cucked
I know u care. U just dont have any defense.I don't really care tbh. I used to get really angry at forum posts and have flamed many people here like @Gengar’s Ghost and a dozen others but I realized long time ago that's is futile
I can be ur friend niggaI thought we were friends brah
wiche T20I just saw @widdi after a long time. I remember he was the guy from Princeton or from some T20 school in the US. I remember things for very long