Help a brother out , returning to old school how can I make a good impression

gigell

gigell

☦️
As the title says , I’m going back to a former school when the next school year starts

I was the ugliest most autistic kid and the smallest. And always bullied. Never invited to places always the outcast

I now have ascended hard and probably I’ll be htn in September when school starts.

Will people forget about my past ? I saw recent pics of them I mog pretty much all of them + taller

As my goal is to get foids and I need a way to become hyper nt and get popular I’m already gonna start smoking and doing all those shit.

Maybe I’ll get into the basketball team

So how can I be successful in gaining status + foids and make a good impression ?

• +1
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
Get the hottest girl and have sex with her in front of the school, they will all respect you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68446 and gigell
how can I get to the point where I fuck her
The way you described your situation you should be able to pull her since you mog everyone else if not chat her up in the school gym/cafeteria or if you have a class with her

• +1
Reactions: gigell
The way you described your situation you should be able to pull her since you mog everyone else if not chat her up in the school gym/cafeteria or if you have a class with her
I’m still non nt so will be hard

dnrd + just be confident bro

pull up in a rarri