Jawrwin
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Posts
- 9
- Reputation
- 4
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Ok why tf did u get the backpack on, can’t help with look’s maxxing when all you did is post the physiqueView attachment 5709252I turned 15 last month, I've been focussing on bodybuilding and have been bulking for the past year and I put on muscle. I'm going to switch to looksmaxxing now and I need assistance on what I should change/do. I have atopic dermatitis and currently have a staph infection on my right leg however I'm seeing a dermatologist next week. I still have some acne on my face and because of the dermatitis I have very weak, thin skin. I'm planning on using Ghk-cu after my dermatologist appointment (it's completely legal here in all forms) Because ive heard it thickens the skin. I also want to hop on CJC-1295 with DAC but I don't know where to get it from (im from the Netherlands but I'm currently living in south africa) I'm standing at 5'9/175cm and growing at a consistent rate of 2cm/3 months
posted the phisique to show that I've been bodybuilding and am capable of staying consistent. the backpack was just there in the photo I guess.Ok why tf did u get the backpack on, can’t help with look’s maxxing when all you did is post the physique.
Regardless, GHK-Cu won’t fix you skin, i would recommend Accutane if you have acne. GHK isn’t for acne. CJC I don’t know how good is it and if it works, ik HGH, Androgens do work.
risk it ig, you can try topical Retinoids like Tret or Taz but accutane is just pharmaceutical that you KNOW worksposted the phisique to show that I've been bodybuilding and am capable of staying consistent. the backpack was just there in the photo I guess.
If you see my other posts you'll see my face
I don't think it's a good idea that I use Accutane because of my Atopic dermatitis (my skin will dry out severely) but I can try to mix and mash and take something for that at the same time
yeah well I'll definitely look into that morerisk it ig, you can try topical Retinoids like Tret or Taz but accutane is just pharmaceutical that you KNOW works