Help - any god level text’ers here?

Alt girls like ugly guys, whyd you even want them
Spicy things up, I’ve realized I usually only sleep with one type of girls and want to try new things

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 7580
I just think it’s easier to slay in my apartment than a park haha
i was thinking about kissing on the grass first then sex at home, alt girls love that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
idk you in real life, but how you come off in this forum and how you look this direct approach wouldnt be effective IMO

just ask her to hang out 1 on 1, invite her back home (if she comes with you she'll already know what you want to do)

then just put on a movie and escalate by touching, then cuddling, then kissing etc. you know the deal
So just treat it like any other tinder girl?

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620
i was thinking about kissing on the grass first then sex at home, alt girls love that shit.
I think they’re more about smoking grass than kissing on it :lul: impressive she actually finds me attractive as last time we were together I puked all over duo to greening out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Option 3 could be just linking her this thread tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • +1
So just treat it like any other tinder girl?
yea IME alt-girls arent really that different from club thots or other types of girls, i mostly hang around the uni crowd and there are many alt-girls

they're not stupid, when you invite her back to your home she knows whats going on

being direct like that has fucked me over more than it has helped me

• +1
  • JFL
Update - ended up texting this:
67FD6C25 1BF9 4BD7 BDE3 AF258A696C7C

Translation:
“Cool, think you're pretty cute too btw. Anyways, thought I'd be more open to something new (you know, other than my usual blonde, blue eyes, etc.) but I'm a bit unsure how you feel about the "shitting where you eat" situation and in general whether you found my "type" attractive”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Loki, Razorium, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
too many words

• +1
  • JFL
Bumping

• Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
too many words
The reason I made a longer massage is because I remembered that she hates texting and we usually text longer messages and reply in 1-2 business days and so forth, this way I’m giving her the info she needs while keeping the texting format the same

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Razorium
If that message works it’s another proof that blackpill and looks sigma is real , like bruh jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Update - ended up texting this: View attachment 1880875
Translation:
“Cool, think you're pretty cute too btw. Anyways, thought I'd be more open to something new (you know, other than my usual blonde, blue eyes, etc.) but I'm a bit unsure how you feel about the "shitting where you eat" situation and in general whether you found my "type" attractive”
What did she reply?

• +1
in for response

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Razorium and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Update - ended up texting this: View attachment 1880875
Translation:
too many words

the length is not the main issue its content

nikos good looking so he'll prob get a pass but its not really good

“Cool, think you're pretty cute too btw.
fine
Anyways, thought I'd be more open to something new (you know, other than my usual blonde, blue eyes, etc.)

why draw attention to the fact she's not your type? its makes her think its a strictly casual thing and you kinda want to leave a possible LTR ambiguous

but I'm a bit unsure how you feel about the "shitting where you eat" situation and in general whether you found my "type" attractive”
just weird energy, especially the whether you found my type attractive

showing self doubt is cool when your trying to show a complex emotional side, but the comes later.

at this early stage before anything sexual has occurred best to be more confident/alpha

• +1
Reactions: Loki, nobodyspecial369 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Why beckies are forcing you to make long threads? Getting girls is too easy, buddy boyo.

• JFL
the length is not the main issue its content

nikos good looking so he'll prob get a pass but its not really good

fine

why draw attention to the fact she's not your type? its makes her think its a strictly casual thing and you kinda want to leave a possible LTR ambiguous
Because we have had a conversation about it before at a party, she’s also the reason I made the earlier thread that I wanted to be more open-minded as she said I only ever sleep with one type of girls which is true. Also I’m not looking for a LTR
just weird energy, especially the whether you found my type attractive
I have no idea if I appeal to alt girls and she’s bi so I’d like to know what type of people she’s attracted too, also I mentioned the “I don’t shit where I eat” thing before in a conversation we had, so I wanted to add it in as a sign I might have reconsidered and wondered her stance on it now
showing self doubt is cool when your trying to show a complex emotional side, but the comes later.

at this early stage before anything sexual has occurred best to be more confident/alpha
That’s true, works well on tinder, but I want to make sure so don’t duck anything up as she’s a part of my friend group

• +1
Reactions: Loki and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
If that message works it’s another proof that blackpill and looks sigma is real , like bruh jfl

Hes inadvertently showing hes a bit aspie but that underlying directness is good. Horrific text though. When you appear oblivious to your own social shortcomings, women get petrified of you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 18301, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Because we have had a conversation about it before at a party, she’s also the reason I made the earlier thread that I wanted to be more open-minded as she said I only ever sleep with one type of girls which is true. Also I’m not looking for a LTR

I have no idea if I appeal to alt girls and she’s bi so I’d like to know what type of people she’s attracted too, also I mentioned the “I don’t shit where I eat” thing before in a conversation we had, so I wanted to add it in as a sign I might have reconsidered and wondered her stance on it now

That’s true, works well on tinder, but I want to make sure so don’t duck anything up as she’s a part of my friend group

Your logic is sound.
its an atypical situation since you were friends beforehand.
i'm sure she's down anyway from her first response.

• Love it
Hes inadvertently showing hes a bit aspie but that underlying directness is good. Horrific text though. When you appear oblivious to your own social shortcomings, women get petrified of you.
I mean, doesn’t aspieness help me being more relatable to if it’s an alt-girl?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
She hasn’t replied yet, usually takes a day or two, but I’ll let you know once she does
Cool thanks! I'm a bit too invested now:LOL:

• Love it
Cool thanks! I'm a bit too invested now:LOL:
Would suck to end the threads on something that didn’t work out, but don’t worry, I’ll hop on tinder and try to find another alt-girl I find attractive if it doesn’t go through

• +1
Would suck to end the threads on something that didn’t work out, but don’t worry, I’ll hop on tinder and try to find another alt-girl I find attractive if it doesn’t go through
Good luck! I don't think it should be very hard hahah, you got a very "universal" attraction. but it seems like there's not that many alt-girls here in Denmark/CPH or at least in my experience.

• +1
Good luck! I don't think it should be very hard hahah, you got a very "universal" attraction. but it seems like there's not that many alt-girls here in Denmark/CPH or at least in my experience.
There most certainly isn’t, even less alt girls I find attractive

• +1