Help - any god level text’ers here?

Niklaus Mikaelson

Niklaus Mikaelson

Vampiremaxxer
So, the alt friend finally replied, and I’m in deep water in how approach stuff with friends/social circles as I usually just go low inhib with tinder foids as there isn’t anything to ruin.

Just asked her if she found me attractive and that was her answer. Is something like: “cool, I find you attractive as well, dtf at some point appropriate? JFL

This thread is the backstory:
Thread 'I want to sleep with an alt-girl'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-want-to-sleep-with-an-alt-girl.573414/

F1589B42 0087 483F BFDB B04F2DBAE62C

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Racky, Corleone and 5 others
Ironically Alt girls love Incel/weirdo type

Instead of the conventional NT vanilla convos

For the first time this incel forum can actually be helpful in getting you laid(+ a future sex assault charge)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, Racky, NFA PB and 5 others
Ironically Alt girls love Incel/weirdo type

Instead of the conventional NT vanilla convos

For the first time this incel forum can actually be helpful in getting you laid(+ a future sex assault charge)
That’s why I’m asking here :love: I hope she doesn’t see this a though as she knows I mod on this forum :feelsmega:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, serbiangandy, Deleted member 21620 and 7 others
that’s crazy because I attract alt girls like a light source to flies. we can trade niko

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
2539FEDD A971 4FD9 9BD8 72C59CE8F198
9427A792 B125 4E9D B559 83158493DE01
fucked her

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, It'snotover, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
just keep going low inhib. yeah because i was thinking about you before the party and you know i really think you're my type. so i was thinking on going the 2 of us alone to eat an ice cream and chill at the park together. i wouldn't propose sex straight on as she's a girl you already know so just go to a date and escalate there

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
So, the alt friend finally replied, and I’m in deep water in how approach stuff with friends/social circles as I usually just go low inhib with tinder foids as there isn’t anything to ruin.

Just asked her if she found me attractive and that was her answer. Is something like: “cool, I find you attractive as well, dtf at some point appropriate? JFL

This thread is the backstory:
Thread 'I want to sleep with an alt-girl'
https://looksmax.org/threads/i-want-to-sleep-with-an-alt-girl.573414/

View attachment 1880711

How long till the party now?

Her saying yea signals that she's down to meet up

She's an old school friend right? so you must have an idea of sort of stuff she likes to do?
I'd just invite her to meetup for w/e activity she'd be interested in.

She answered your direct question so she knows whats up, she would have deflected if she didnt want you to proceed.

But if the party is really soon, might not be an option. She prob won't want to come over to yours beforehand to get ready because girls have boatloads of stuff, but you could make some flimsy excuse about why you need her help with your costume or something so can you come over beforehand, and you'll go together to the party

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 21620 and Hero of the Imperium
crazy how u hating for no reason
do you really think your convo with an horny 15 yo virgin is relevant to the OP?? you could have said to this ugly bitch that you were going to shit and she would have said let me help you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
just keep going low inhib. yeah because i was thinking about you before the party and you know i really think you're my type. so i was thinking on going the 2 of us alone to eat an ice cream and chill at the park together. i wouldn't propose sex straight on as she's a girl you already know so just go to a date and escalate there
Bro, eating ice cream with her would be hella weird, sounds like a date, we never hang around together just the two of us. And she knows that she’s not my type as she’s seen who I’ve slept with and that I only sleep with white blonde blue eyes girls, that’s also why I made the previous thread:

Thread 'I'm feeling open-minded'
https://looksmax.org/threads/im-feeling-open-minded.566027/

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 21620
I'm a Rizz God in the messages Niko, hit my pm for help

• Love it
  • +1
do you really think your convo with an horny 15 yo virgin is relevant to the OP?? you could have said to this ugly bitch that you were going to shit and she would have said let me help you
dnr your cortisol is at max levels because you’re 30 yrs old wish u were a teen again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hero of the Imperium
Bro, eating ice cream with her would be hella weird, sounds like a date, we never hang around together just the two of us. And she knows that she’s not my type as she’s seen who I’ve slept with and that I only sleep with white blonde blue eyes girls, that’s also why I made the previous thread:

Again the fact you knew her helps you out here,

if she ever doubts how much you're into her just list some of her personal qualities, extra useful if you can remember a whole bunch of shit about her, then you can play it off as if you've had this longstanding crush on her for ages and she just hasnt noticed until now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
dnr your cortisol is at max levels because you’re 30 yrs old wish u were a teen again
No i don't really care i had a good run and i still have It, i'm more looksmaxxed and i have a proper skull to stay gl meanwhile your prime ends in 2 Years when you start to compare to mascthetic college jocks Who mog you to shit

• +1
its this girl, idk if youve seen it before, but geniuly one of the prettiest girls without make up I've seen. brooke monk on tiktok where she shows herself without makeup

• +1
How long till the party now?

Her saying yea signals that she's down to meet up

She's an old school friend right? so you must have an idea of sort of stuff she likes to do?
I'd just invite her to meetup for w/e activity she'd be interested in.

She answered your direct question so she knows whats up, she would have deflected if she didnt want you to proceed.

But if the party is really soon, might not be an option. She prob won't want to come over to yours beforehand to get ready because girls have boatloads of stuff, but you could make some flimsy excuse about why you need her help with your costume or something so can you come over beforehand, and you'll go together to the party
She’s hosting the party it’s 29th October, but I don’t know much about her, went to boardingschool with her for 1 year where I didn’t talk to her, then about 10 months ago our common friend from school (my that time ex’s roommate) met up with me to catch up and invited me to the alt girls housewarming where we then began to meet up in the little friend group once a month or so

• +1
No i don't really care i had a good run and i still have It, i'm more looksmaxxed and i have a proper skull to stay gl meanwhile your prime ends in 2 Years when you start to compare to mascthetic college jocks Who mog you to shit
still did not read OLDCEL

I’m 6’2 6 psl pretty boy confirmed i mog those jocks you worship so much.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 1851
ask what are her thoughts on the chin to philtrum and the midface ratio. it will work bro, trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15468

Then let her know that She's your type and go eat ice cream together. This should be really simple and no reason to overcomplicate it

• +1
Bumpo I text like a boomer jfl

• +1
still did not read OLDCEL

I’m 6’2 6 psl pretty boy confirmed i mog those jocks you worship so much.
Real world doesn't work like that LMAOOO everyone can slay hs i saw deformed freaks with stacies in hs then in college pheromones kick in and you become a side character

• +1
Then let her know that She's your type and go eat ice cream together. This should be really simple and no reason to overcomplicate it
Isn’t it weird eating ice cream with a girl I’m not planning on dating? I feel like it has to be somewhat sexual but I don’t know what’s too far

• +1
Bruh don’t text about this stuff, just tell her
That’s good to know, and ask her out/to come over on x y day
If she accepts she got the hint, don’t overthink

• +1
Real world doesn't work like that LMAOOO everyone can slay hs i saw deformed freaks with stacies in hs then in college pheromones kick in and you become a side character
dont care. 6'2 6psl mogs 99% of the population so i know Im secure.

stop malding at prime teens like the 30 yr old u are

• +1
dont care. 6'2 6psl mogs 99% of the population so i know Im secure.

stop malding at prime teens like the 30 yr old u are
She's not gl stupid you came here flexing while giving 0 help to OP like the retarded teen you are.

• JFL
Why on every post everyone is beefing with the slays and who mogs who? It got to the point caging isn’t enough

• +1
She's not gl stupid you came here flexing while giving 0 help to OP like the retarded teen you are.
hows it feel in 10 years you're gonna be 40

• Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Bruh don’t text about this stuff, just tell her
That’s good to know, and ask her out/to come over on x y day
If she accepts she got the hint, don’t overthink
Fair point, that’s also more of what I was thinking, the only reason I’m overthinking is because she’s in my friend group and idk the norm in that context if there’s a specific girl rules there. Like I had one girl from tinder being dtf then I added her on snap and noticed I slept with her friend, was stupid enough to ask them how close they were and after she figured out I slept with her friend she was gone JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18301
Isn’t it weird eating ice cream with a girl I’m not planning on dating? I feel like it has to be somewhat sexual but I don’t know what’s too far
No i don't think so. You're still Friends so eating ice cream before sex can help create atmosphere and give you the requires Energy for the act

• +1
hows it feel in 10 years you're gonna be 40
I'm good, good career, good looks, gonna fuck a lot of gl girls and some models here and there probably, plus i'm not 30 yet.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
No i don't think so. You're still Friends so eating ice cream before sex can help create atmosphere and give you the requires Energy for the act
I guess, wouldn’t just inviting her for wine at my apartment be better though?

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Thread over, I just gave Niko the line of the century.
"Niko slays alt girl" thread coming soon to a looksmax forum near you

• JFL
Thread over, I just gave Niko the line of the century.
"Niko slays alt girl" thread coming soon to a looksmax forum near you
Ooorrrr, I could just be low inhib and text “cool” or “ofc you do” :)

• +1
  • +1
the second one is also good, on par with the one I gave you. This will make her think and ask you the same question, and from there you can choose to withhold the validation from her, which will make her chase you.
We truly are geniuses Niko.

• Love it
  • +1
Fair point, that’s also more of what I was thinking, the only reason I’m overthinking is because she’s in my friend group and idk the norm in that context if there’s a specific girl rules there. Like I had one girl from tinder being dtf then I added her on snap and noticed I slept with her friend, was stupid enough to ask them how close they were and after she figured out I slept with her friend she was gone JFL
That’s why you do it like that, either she accepts or not you got out clean, that’s why less words creates many scenarios and if it gets to the point where you’re cornered you low key dodged the bullet

• +1
  • +1
soft ass white boy dont know how to talk to bitches bruh. in my hood we all got game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
the second one is also good, on par with the one I gave you. This will make her think and ask you the same question, and from there you can choose to withhold the validation from her, which will make her chase you.
We truly are geniuses Niko.
Tbh she hates texting, so I’ll just cut straight to the chase with one message

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17531
Alt girls like ugly guys, whyd you even want them

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Brag thread

• JFL
  • +1
soft ass white boy dont know how to talk to bitches bruh. in my hood we all got game.
I do, but I’m not that experienced when it comes to asking friends if they’re dtf

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Oberyn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
idk you in real life, but how you come off in this forum and how you look this direct approach wouldnt be effective IMO

just ask her to hang out 1 on 1, invite her back home (if she comes with you she'll already know what you want to do)

then just put on a movie and escalate by touching, then cuddling, then kissing etc. you know the deal

• +1