is there any way I can achieve hollow cheeks and increase bonesmass

Attachments

• IMG_3528.jpeg
    IMG_3528.jpeg
    446.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3527.jpeg
    IMG_3527.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 0
Starvemaxx and debloat to see if you can achieve hollow cheeks, I would suggest against this though as you are a twink.

If you are in east asia you'r pretty much ideal

Starvemaxx and debloat to see if you can achieve hollow cheeks, I would suggest against this though as you are a twink.
how can I debloat I would starve max but i am spending a lot of time in the gym so I am on lean bulk

how can I debloat I would starve max but i am spending a lot of time in the gym so I am on lean bulk
Furosemide and potassium chloride. There are a few other guides in here maybe one in BOTB if I'm not mistaken, but this is something you do for events/photos. Just continue leanbulking until you are comfortable then cut back down to 10-12%, wait for the day you need to debloat and plan accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Kingmaxxed
Furosemide and potassium chloride. There are a few other guides in here maybe one in BOTB if I'm not mistaken, but this is something you do for events/photos. Just continue leanbulking until you are comfortable then cut back down to 10-12%, wait for the day you need to debloat and plan accordingly.
ok thx

htn no need anything if you gym max and maybe grow facial hair