help me grow taller (16)

cchad

cchad

Bronze
I'm 5'8 my dads 6'1 mom is 5'4 I'll be fully grown by 18 since everyone in my family finishes growing when there 18, I wanna be 6'3+ how can I achieve this?
please help me 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: goldpill and lyricism
lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blendmaxxer, 80iq, KLESUM and 1 other person
Least delusional tiktoker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, lyricism, Deleted member 32973 and 3 others
Joined april 6th

Ill help you buddy. Cold showers release growth hormone. Also sleeping 5-7hrs is proven to put u in a survival state where you release more growth hormone and test. Dont ever sleep over 7hrs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, TheDragon, Deleted member 29258 and 12 others
I'm 5'8 my dads 6'1 mom is 5'4 I'll be fully grown by 18 since everyone in my family finishes growing when there 18, I wanna be 6'3+ how can I achieve this?
please help me 🙏
hgh and asin

You will die as a manlet

I have bad news for you

suck my big fat cock you little dirty nasty cumslut 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 38403 and Dietsnasta
please help me 🙏
Joined Apr 6, 2023

Lol 6 foot 3 jfl you would be lucky to hit 5 10

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and zura
best to accept being 5'8. ur dad fucked you over by marrying your midget mother

Friednly fire will not be tolerated!

Joined Mar 29, 2023
you having joined 2020 doesnt save your brutal negative 2:1 post to rep ratio

eggshells, k2, d3 maxx this is so legit i felt my bones hurting but stopped cuz heightmaxxing too gay for me

The only important factor is you’re current age, if you’re already 16 you’ll make it to 5’10 max

nigger who cares about reps lmao i mog ur entire family to oblivion and back
i dont care, you‘re dickriding join date

Inject rat poison and hope you reincarnate with better genes

Wear lifts and focus on ur face at that point

your 17, im 19. you‘ve been here when you were 14, you dont know anything
yessir i’ve been here for 3 years and the perfect time. i took action and got better and better. while u just joined at 19 and think you will grow 🤣

yessir i’ve been here for 3 years and the perfect time. i took action and got better and better. while u just joined at 19 and think you will grow 🤣
well all that action to still end up to your genetical potential. lol if you think you did anything.

well all that action to still end up to your genetical potential. lol if you think you did anything.
i still have a bone age of 16.5 at 17.4 it’s over for you buddy boyo

i still have a bone age of 16.5 at 17.4 it’s over for you buddy boyo
means ur got low bow density idk what the flex is?

my growth plates are still open retard tho i dont expect more than 1-3cm best case

means ur got low bow density idk what the flex is?

my growth plates are still open retard tho i dont expect more than 1-3cm best case
your growth plates aren’t open at 19 retard keep coping. Lower bone age means i have more time to grow dummy.

show xrays of open growth plates or it’s ova

your growth plates aren’t open at 19 retard keep coping. Lower bone age means i have more time to grow dummy.

show xrays of open growth plates or it’s ova
lol i was there, he did a full body scan and said my plates are open, cry for me boyo 1 in a million innit

tho it means horse shit if i dont grow lol

lol i was there, he did a full body scan and said my plates are open, cry for me boyo 1 in a million innit

tho it means horse shit if i dont grow lol
yo won’t grow that’s guaranteed shows pics of the scam or didn’t happen. unlike you i actually shows pics here

yo won’t grow that’s guaranteed shows pics of the scam or didn’t happen. unlike you i actually shows pics here
nigga he showed me pics on his screen, looked open to me. I got a vitamin issue and they do full body checks every 6months, i know always exactly what state my body is in, i dont gotta prove anything take it or leave it

Heightmaxxing is cope. No one ever surpassed their genetic potential with it. People who take it at half your age get a few inches max

you got the short end of the stick buddy, time to ropemaxx
respect, jew propaganda. keep all zoomers away from hormone blasting for competitive advantage