Help me guys

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Okay so now that me and my gf are broken up, I have no choice but to avoid her and our mutual friends, at least for the rest of the summer. I'll be focusing on work and money and do a test cycle to get bigger than ever and continue hanging out with my old friends.

What I'm thinking is I want to get myself into a friend group but I really don't know how to do this now. I only have 1-2 friends I can sometimes hang out with (planning on going to Vegas and other places with them this summer too). Today I got a clear IOI from a girl where something very funny happened at a restaurant and me and her literally laughed for 4-5 minutes straight, and then she introduced herself to me. I didn't initiate anything more cuz tbh I'm not in the right mindset to do that yet.

But the thought occured to me that I could've easily asked her if she wanted to hangout sometime and maybe be friends, and explain to her that I don't have friends because of the breakup (most people are very nice to you when you tell them you're going thru a breakup). And that way I can get myself involved with them and whoever they know. And eventually I can get laid again, tho honestly I'm pretty sure I can get laid any weekend if I had the energy to do it.

What do you think should I try this next time?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Zeta ascended, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
@OOGABOOGA @volcelfatcel @MoeZart @turkproducer @Zeta ascended @Baldingman1998 @stewiegriffin @AlexBrown84 only users I care about ngl

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
@OOGABOOGA @volcelfatcel @MoeZart @turkproducer @Zeta ascended @Baldingman1998 @stewiegriffin @AlexBrown84 only users I care about ngl
Imagine being the same ethnicity and not really being cared about :feelskek:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger and CupOfCoffee
Okay so now that me and my gf are broken up, I have no choice but to avoid her and our mutual friends, at least for the rest of the summer. I'll be focusing on work and money and do a test cycle to get bigger than ever and continue hanging out with my old friends.

What I'm thinking is I want to get myself into a friend group but I really don't know how to do this now. I only have 1-2 friends I can sometimes hang out with (planning on going to Vegas and other places with them this summer too). Today I got a clear IOI from a girl where something very funny happened at a restaurant and me and her literally laughed for 4-5 minutes straight, and then she introduced herself to me. I didn't initiate anything more cuz tbh I'm not in the right mindset to do that yet.

But the thought occured to me that I could've easily asked her if she wanted to hangout sometime and maybe be friends, and explain to her that I don't have friends because of the breakup (most people are very nice to you when you tell them you're going thru a breakup). And that way I can get myself involved with them and whoever they know. And eventually I can get laid again, tho honestly I'm pretty sure I can get laid any weekend if I had the energy to do it.

Basically you want to use her to make friends? Nice. I’d rather use her to spite the ex or to forget the ex

Imagine being the same ethnicity and not really being cared about :feelskek:
Wallahi I forgot to tag you. You're included in the group

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Basically you want to use her to make friends? Nice. I’d rather use her to spite the ex or to forget the ex
I don't care about spiting her and making her jealous (in the traditional sense). I do want to improve my life in every single area possible and have it show very subtly on social media (not in your face look I'm with 3 whores type of social media posts). She is going to want me back, and I will give her another chance if she wants it too. But for now I'm focused on everything else to help my own SMV and rebuild attractiveness that I lost in the LTR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and poopmaster22
I don't care about spiting her and making her jealous (in the traditional sense). I do want to improve my life in every single area possible and have it show very subtly on social media (not in your face look I'm with 3 whores type of social media posts). She is going to want me back, and I will give her another chance if she wants it too. But for now I'm focused on everything else to help my own SMV and rebuild attractiveness that I lost in the LTR.
Okay respect. Then fuck this girl and send video to ex during it

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 7098 and poopmaster22
No. I am an adult you idiot jfl I'm not in high school
That literally isn’t a high school move at all. She’d beg for you back while the other would have your remnant on her ass cheeks

Finding pussy is easier than finding friends and a sense of belonging that’s the truth. I’m not the right person to advise bc I haven’t figured it out yet. Probably just gonna rush and do intramurals in the fall and hope for the best personally. Ur not alone in this so I’m sure there’s shit online that can advise you better. Ur a good dude so I’m sure things will work out once you figure out how to get the ball rolling

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Solidcoin
inject t my sunni dog mate

Finding pussy is easier than finding friends and a sense of belonging that’s the truth. I’m not the right person to advise bc I haven’t figured it out yet. Probably just gonna rush and do intramurals in the fall and hope for the best personally. Ur not alone in this so I’m sure there’s shit online that can advise you better. Ur a good dude so I’m sure things will work out once you figure out how to get the ball rolling
Dude I could go to the bars with one friend on a weekend and talk to as many girls as possible and eventually find a girl to fuck. It's really not what I want though, I'm craving connection and drunk girls are not gonna cut it tbh.

I'll keep you updated throughout the summer tho. Good luck too I'm sure you'll figure it out man

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Just meet her and try get her to introduce you to her friends, and do the same with others, don’t only invest in some random potential friend/fuck you met once, you can do this literally anywhere, just need to make the first move generally

Also you shouldn’t ever tell NPCs that you lost your friends or that you’re going through a breakup, that shit is reserved for solid people only

hope you learned your lesson on why mixing girlfriends and friends is stupid, don’t do it again slime

Also you shouldn’t ever tell NPCs that you lost your friends or that you’re going through a breakup, that shit is reserved for solid people only
So what I should just say I don't have friends? Makes much more sense to just tell em the truth of the situation

hope you learned your lesson on why mixing girlfriends and friends is stupid, don’t do it again slime
Yeah I'll keep this in mind

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
So what I should just say I don't have friends? Makes much more sense to just tell em the truth of the situation

Yeah I'll keep this in mind
nope it doesn’t, they’ll think you’re an autist

just try to make friends, why do they need to know this information? maybe you tell them if you can sense they are somebody worth telling, don’t tell them first time meeting lol

From what I learned, you could join a sports club with a good gender balance, like meeting for a run or yoga (weight lifting doesn't count) alternatively, and something that probably works even better, you should try joining an after work language class once or twice a week. get to know a lot of ambitious people with a good mix between girls and guys.

You could also try "Bumble Friends" but i doubt you'd meet many girls through it
My gay friend uses the app to find new friends in the city but he mostly talks to other gay guys on there so idk. If you befriend gay guys through it though you'll have access to their often infinite big circle of friends, which is great. met a bunch of fun people through my friend and got laid a couple of times because of it too, with decent looking girls, his cousin included :lul:

it's hard to find friends if you aren't in school or university anymore, but I'm sure you'll make it, Habibi. @Baldingman1998 can also be of some use next time you visit his country

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Xangsane

Are you in university or grad school or have you graduated? If you already graduated, are you considering further study?

I have same core friend group for a decade now so I can’t tell u for sure but I know finding friends at our age is wierd awkward and hard. Only way to do it is to either go out with some co workers if u like them, or join some type of sports team, or any group really where the main attention isn’t on making friends but it will naturally happen because u spend time with them doing whatever group activity your doing. I gained plenty of friends in college just from being on my sports team

Why’d u and ur girl break up?

Why’d u and ur girl break up?
She thinks I'm a loser and she wants a man who will do all the housework and cooking while she focuses on her career :feelsuhh: and also I've been quite lazy lately and distracted with other things so that made it worse

I have same core friend group for a decade now so I can’t tell u for sure but I know finding friends at our age is wierd awkward and hard. Only way to do it is to either go out with some co workers if u like them, or join some type of sports team, or any group really where the main attention isn’t on making friends but it will naturally happen because u spend time with them doing whatever group activity your doing. I gained plenty of friends in college just from being on my sports team
Yeah I have a small group of poker playing friends, trying to expand it and maybe create a ClubGG team or something.

Might also do some competing in men's physique or something like that to meet more people who like things that I like.

And I'm going to be working and volunteering at multiple places this summer. Hopefully it'll all fall in place naturally and I'll get over the breakup. It's just so painful right now, every day I wake up and hate being alive tbh

Are you in university or grad school or have you graduated? If you already graduated, are you considering further study?
I graduated but in taking classes to get into a specific program

• +1
Do they act cold towards you?
No i just never tried to befriend anyone in my classes recently. I felt like i had enough friends

• +1
No i just never tried to befriend anyone in my classes recently. I felt like i had enough friends
Oh I see; I still feel you should try and befriend others as much as you can because what if your other friend group isn't that tight knit as you think it is?

• +1
Try asking to hang out anytime you meet someone interested in the same hobbies as you. I don't even have a social circle myself, but I'm starting to meet more people with the same interest as me.

• +1
From what I learned, you could join a sports club with a good gender balance, like meeting for a run or yoga (weight lifting doesn't count) alternatively, and something that probably works even better, you should try joining an after work language class once or twice a week. get to know a lot of ambitious people with a good mix between girls and guys.

You could also try "Bumble Friends" but i doubt you'd meet many girls through it
My gay friend uses the app to find new friends in the city but he mostly talks to other gay guys on there so idk. If you befriend gay guys through it though you'll have access to their often infinite big circle of friends, which is great. met a bunch of fun people through my friend and got laid a couple of times because of it too, with decent looking girls, his cousin included :lul:

it's hard to find friends if you aren't in school or university anymore, but I'm sure you'll make it, Habibi. @Baldingman1998 can also be of some use next time you visit his country
typed up an essay and didn't even get rep

after work language class once or twice a week
I know a bit of spanish this would be a good way to improve it ngl.

Bumble sucks where I live.

Also @Baldingman1998 won't leave his house until he gets a hair transplant and gyno surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Baldingman1998
Do you think she left because you were simping?

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Baldingman1998
everyone ends up simping after a few years of being in a LTR

you can set it to "friends" and "guys" so you'll get to know a bunch of probably gay guys with massive friend circles
Yup that's true tbh

Do you think she left because you were simping?
No I got too stressed from school and paying rent and problems with parents, so I withdrew from her and we started having more arguments and I got very obsessed with playing poker to the point that I was playing literally all day and night on some days and not studying.

So she eventually concluded that I'm a loser and she doesn't see a future with me. So basically it's just a temporary loss of attraction, once she feels the distance for the whole summer and remembers the good times we had she will start thinking about me. In the meantime I will be working my ass off at my dad's business and volunteering at a hospital and hanging out with my friends and upgrading my wardrobe and getting a new car.

I have everything planned out. But if it doesn't work out with her I will probably be fine at that point inshallah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger, Deleted member 7098 and Baldingman1998
Even if you do not care for me I care for you:feelswah::cry::Comfy::feelsautistic:

• JFL