help me, i need to get rid of hyperpigmentation and get a better beard to chinfraud

R

rtqex

Iron
since both take lots of time (beard 6-12 months) is there any routine I could do so I could get the results at the same time ?

maybe chemical peel if that works instantly and then take care of beard with minoxidil + dermaroll?

or i was thinking at the same time: tretnoin + minoxidil + dermaroll + moisturize + sunscreen

any ideas ?

What's your skin tone?

since both take lots of time (beard 6-12 months) is there any routine I could do so I could get the results at the same time ?

maybe chemical peel if that works instantly and then take care of beard with minoxidil + dermaroll?

or i was thinking at the same time: tretnoin + minoxidil + dermaroll + moisturize + sunscreen

any ideas ?
Well it really depends if you're white or dark. If you are white most of the time you don't actually get hyperpigmentation you get something called post inflammatory erythema (PIE) which is blood vessels below the skin that are inflamed pretty much while post inflammatory hyperpigmentation is the actual color of those spots on the skin changing. If you are dark like indian or black you probably have hyperpigmentation and if you're white you probably have PIE. You should watch a youtube video about how to figure out which one you have.

There are different treatments for each. I had insanely bad PIE like 8 months ago and it's mostly gone. I had 4 V-Beam Laser aka a pulsed dye laser. It was like 1000 dollars in total for 4 treatments at the dermatologist. It was a slow process and took like 8 months but now my skin is mostly free of PIE. Depending on how severe yours is, you could be looking at a long wait. I suggest you go to the dermatologist and see what type of treatment they suggest.

If you have a lot of acne spots/colored marks on your face you could be looking at a long process so don't expect them to go away instantly that's not how it works.

What's your skin tone?
white, but not pale. right now since i use sunscreen everyday so Im a bit paler than I would like too. Im thinking on using beta carotene to fix that if that makes any sense. Here is a bit of my skin

Well it really depends if you're white or dark. If you are white most of the time you don't actually get hyperpigmentation you get something called post inflammatory erythema (PIE) which is blood vessels below the skin that are inflamed pretty much while post inflammatory hyperpigmentation is the actual color of those spots on the skin changing. If you are dark like indian or black you probably have hyperpigmentation and if you're white you probably have PIE. You should watch a youtube video about how to figure out which one you have.

There are different treatments for each. I had insanely bad PIE like 8 months ago and it's mostly gone. I had 4 V-Beam Laser aka a pulsed dye laser. It was like 1000 dollars in total for 4 treatments at the dermatologist. It was a slow process and took like 8 months but now my skin is mostly free of PIE. Depending on how severe yours is, you could be looking at a long wait. I suggest you go to the dermatologist and see what type of treatment they suggest.

If you have a lot of acne spots/colored marks on your face you could be looking at a long process so don't expect them to go away instantly that's not how it works.
hey man thanks for the response can I PM you?

white, but not pale. right now since i use sunscreen everyday so Im a bit paler than I would like too. Im thinking on using beta carotene to fix that if that makes any sense. Here is a bit of my skin
View attachment 1848781
Use Alpha Arbutin , Azaleic acid and vitamin c before bed. Use a chemical exfoliator once a week . Apply the products from thinnest to thickest. You can purchase all of them at "The ordinary" for cheap.

Use Alpha Arbutin , Azaleic acid and vitamin c before bed. Use a chemical exfoliator once a week . Apply the products from thinnest to thickest. You can purchase all of them at "The ordinary" for cheap.
thanks men, Im still on accutane though and will be for 1 more month. Should I wait before I use this ? if so how much time ?