Help me looksmax.

J

jordannwlr

Iron
I genuinely would like to ascend and to reach my peak, but I am still growing up and having changes and such, making decisions, so I want to make what I do from this year on to be towards a goal, I want to know my pros and cons to my face, for now, I want advice to “softmaxx” things I can do without being too “extra” just until I am 18 (17 rn). I was thinking of intermittent fasting (8pm-8am) daily to drop my lbs while I also workout? But, I am very uneducated here, so please help me. Any and all advice welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_3942.jpeg
    IMG_3942.jpeg
    305.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3921.jpeg
    IMG_3921.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3922.jpeg
    IMG_3922.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3885.jpeg
    IMG_3885.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    823.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3938.jpeg
    IMG_3938.jpeg
    259 KB · Views: 0
Weird ass angle
Send a normal picture and check botb

• +1
Reactions: coispet
I genuinely would like to ascend and to reach my peak, but I am still growing up and having changes and such, making decisions, so I want to make what I do from this year on to be towards a goal, I want to know my pros and cons to my face, for now, I want advice to “softmaxx” things I can do without being too “extra” just until I am 18 (17 rn). I was thinking of intermittent fasting (8pm-8am) daily to drop my lbs while I also workout? But, I am very uneducated here, so please help me. Any and all advice welcome.
Just stop eating like a pig

Get to sub15 then we’ll talk

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and qwertynineofive
good luck with that.......retarded faggots here will only throw insults at you and call you racial insults in 2024 and downgrade your rating by a few points just cause youre not white........no help anymore in this shithole from all these narcy losers who think they have high iq, meanwhile theyre just a basket case

• +1
Reactions: seeker, It'snotover, unknown00 and 2 others
biotin to failure, vitamin c in serum to failure, minoxidil to failure, skincare to failure and tbh you're not that bad, when you finish your softmaxx go fuck in a bar idk

You are fat

definitely try and lose some weight, fasting is a good idea and obviously gym and cardio
i feel like growing your hair out in the front and having a low taper on the sides and back would suit you a lot bc currently your hair shape makes your face look more bloated because it’s too high up
choose a niche and niche max, always stay in touch with the current female gaze
practice good hygiene
(this is all soft maxxing btw)