Help me make an hgh stack (MANLET SOS)

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
I am 17 and got an x-ray, growth plates are open. I am 5'8 but 5'7 rn due to dogshit posture, severe apt, kyphosis, nerd neck. I am gymming 5 days a week and doing hiit the other 2.

Please help me make a safe max hgh stack that won't make me have a heart attack, also won't make all my hair fall off.

I know about mk 677, huperzine a, cjc 1295 dac, and inhibitor. Please give me tips bros.

I am also sleeping 10 hours a day, nofap, only eating proven testosterone foods, no dairy, no factory made wheat.

Don't say ir'a over or cope or leg lengthening u dumbasses please give me legit advice this is looksmax not lookism.

thx

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Leg lengthening or its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and Alexanderr
HGH or cope

I am 17 and got an x-ray, growth plates are open. I am 5'8 but 5'7 rn due to dogshit posture, severe apt, kyphosis, nerd neck. I am gymming 5 days a week and doing hiit the other 2.

Please help me make a safe max hgh stack that won't make me have a heart attack, also won't make all my hair fall off.

I know about mk 677, huperzine a, cjc 1295 dac, and inhibitor. Please give me tips bros.

I am also sleeping 10 hours a day, nofap, only eating proven testosterone foods, no dairy, no factory made wheat.

Don't say ir'a over or cope or leg lengthening u dumbasses please give me legit advice this is looksmax not lookism.

thx
Just blast HGH same doses as pro bodybuilders

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Deleted member 2506
U won't do shit coping paki

ur paki and 5 7

it is beyooond over boyo

What kind of tips do you want bro?

Don't wait to blast AI and HGH and hope it's the only thing to do, or look at the peptides to reproduce high dose of HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
peptides/HGH and jump on AI

• +1

thx
to improve posture I suggest chin tuck, superman exercise and focusing on keeping the correct posture all day, especially when you are seated

• +1
STILTS OLDER GUY 01

• JFL
Reactions: left2die, BigBoy, UglyMan and 1 other person
Keep taking mk677 with al for 3-4 months if no gains then stop

• +1
EDIT: never mind, I'm not giving advice on this forum anymore lol. Too many children and I don't want that responsibility. Peps and sarms are hsit.

Last edited:
  • +1

thx
, The first

thx
The cheet code to HGH is fasting.

3 days into a fast your hgh increases on average already by 300%, 120%I think after 16h fast. If you do that consistently and in a smart way you can get up to 2000% ( not kidding). I experienced all the HGH benefits when I was living in a muslim country during ramadan, even tho I obvsly think religion is bs

• +1
, The first

3 days into a fast your hgh increases on average already by 300%, 120%I think after 16h fast. If you do that consistently and in a smart way you can get up to 2000% ( not kidding). I experienced all the HGH benefits when I was living in a muslim country during ramadan, even tho I obvsly think religion is bs

hard cope

fasting doesnt do that much

real natural hgh is produced by gymcelling and long qualitative sleep

• +1
Reactions: je3oe

fasting increases hgh, but decreases igf-1, which is actually what makes you grow

don't fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621

thx
extra chromosomes stack and hgh. stretch and get shoe lifts gl

• +1