cold_nano
Nah I gave up
- Joined
- May 23, 2026
- Posts
- 4,122
- Reputation
- 2,718
I need some help
I was on hydroquinone+tretnion everything was fine got results perfect then from over cleanser and maybe or something else barrier disrupt I got to know after week while I used 1-2 more times hydroquinone+tretnion
Then I hop off all activities and start fixing barrier from cicaplast and beta glucan then In 15 days I noticed it is better I used tretnion estriol once and now it's fked up is it post inflammatory and rebound pigmentation and will take 3 months? To get that skin
I will fix my barrier then hop on azelaic+tretnion then if needed one more hydroquinone cycle
I was on hydroquinone+tretnion everything was fine got results perfect then from over cleanser and maybe or something else barrier disrupt I got to know after week while I used 1-2 more times hydroquinone+tretnion
Then I hop off all activities and start fixing barrier from cicaplast and beta glucan then In 15 days I noticed it is better I used tretnion estriol once and now it's fked up is it post inflammatory and rebound pigmentation and will take 3 months? To get that skin
I will fix my barrier then hop on azelaic+tretnion then if needed one more hydroquinone cycle