Help me pick a degree

What degree?

• Business + Computer science

• Economics

• Business + Medicine

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you really want to do a degree then do medicine only, everything else is meh and not worth it imo. Or if you have a diehard passion for something, then do that and excel in it.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Laikyn and PubertyMaxxer
If you really want to do a degree then do medicine only, everything else is meh and not worth it imo. Or if you have a diehard passion for something, then do that and excel in it.
Correct

• +1
Reactions: john2
Medicine is shit unless you’re becoming a dentist

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Psychology to study the minds if the NT sheeps and Marketing to act as the shepherd and get rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 11053 and Deleted member 6128
Go comp sci and you can have any job you want in the tech industry.

• +1
Chadnomics

• +1
Bro why dont you just get better with your roblox games and make even more :ogre:

• +1
Bro why dont you just get better with your roblox games and make even more :ogre:
It’s passive not a main source + going to uni increases chances of staying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and PubertyMaxxer
It’s passive not a main source + going to uni increases chances of staying
Staying for what? Roblox is gonna be my main source though. If you make a stable simulator like beeswarm then you can make bank in the following years as i expect roblox to grow bigger.

• +1
Staying for what? Roblox is gonna be my main source though. If you make a stable simulator like beeswarm then you can make bank in the following years as i expect roblox to grow bigger.
You’re right but I still want the Uni experience

And tbh with roblox simulators are rinsed out if I were you I would focus on making something for an older audience then build a community for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
You’re right but I still want the Uni experience

And tbh with roblox simulators are rinsed out if I were you I would focus on making something for an older audience then build a community for it
Ill do a combo. Era of anime simulators are almost over and the rise of customizations/social games are now in. (adopt me). I also want the uni experience but ill get a shit degree

• +1
if u cant do medicine in uni (me) what would u recommend doing instead
im finished school and took gap year so i can decide what to do

look at the soft kids these days going to "college"

CS is so fucking boring honestly. I was too nt for this shit. My classmates were turbo inkwells, hours I had to put in were madness since my iq is prob not the highest. I wish i did chad business degree or smt.

• +1
CS is so fucking boring honestly. I was too nt for this shit. My classmates were turbo inkwells, hours I had to put in were madness since my iq is prob not the highest. I wish i did chad business degree or smt.

"prob not the highest" - We can tell by your approach to studying CS.

Don't even waste ur time with business during undergrad, do CS undergrad then get ur MBA.

• +1
https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Salaries/london-investment-banker-salary-SRCH_IL.0,6_IM1035_KO7,24.htm (ik there are bonuses)

+ highly competitive to even get in
+ long work hours / high stress
+ having to suck up to your degen boss
+ boot licking narcy co workers
+ automation --> fewer people needed

quant finance is a more future proof option but you have to be competitive - just look at a quant forum and ask yourself honestly if you´d fit in @PubertyMaxxer
Quant finance is filled with engineers and mathematicians. U need at least 130+ iq to even have a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Quant finance is filled with engineers and mathematicians. U need at least 130+ iq to even have a chance
Indeed, that's why I said it's highly competitive.
If you want a high probability of making a decent amount of money, you should become a doctor/dentist.
But the ceiling is lower than in finance + you earn money later. An advantage is that you'll have an easier time becoming independent with your own small company (doctors office).

Don't even waste ur time with business during undergrad, do CS undergrad then get ur MBA.
There is a reason why most elite universities like oxbridge don't offer a business undergraduate degree : You need industry experience in a specific field before a business degree can be useful

Can’t believe I put business + medicine :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Anyways my final decisions are Computer Science + Business/Finance or Engineering + Business/Management